PDA

View Full Version : AUSTRALIANS POST HERE TO LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Watcher
08-14-2002, 07:53 PM
Ok how many australians are present or members of the forum and any lurkers are welcome. Im just trying to get an idea of how many fellow aussies are here.
1 - I AM

Anyone else.

Ecorp shares at 33 cents per share on the australia stock exchange are very poor a good buy hence theyve been valued at 40 cents per share ASX CODE = ECP

www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 08:19 PM
I\'m not an aussie, but do you work for ecorp, or are you a broker or something?

Watcher
08-14-2002, 08:26 PM
Nope just brought some shares and want to make a profit (just wondering if this forum has any real people watching it who are in positions of power) i have some weird ideas for relating things to things ie 6 degrees of seperation. I get bored sometimes. The current experiment is to generate interest in the company. Previously i have moved anita doth (ex 2 unlimited group member) back into the spotlight in the netherlands dance music charts and actually across europe. Using NLP and trying to generate publicity i did quite well. Acutally my fiddling for 2 years has done interesting things for pheromones as well. Person A does one very smart thing Then person B comes along and picks it up then C D and E and you got an exponential effect. Ive done a degree in human behaviour and am developing a grand interaction theroy as far as the internet. Sorry for the confusion i write thesis for my courses and this helps. All very theroetical but practical.

www.anitadoth.com/guestbook.html

The shares have since dropped to .325 c per share the opposite effect ive talked about before you want one thing from the world it does the opposite however the company realises the yearly profits next week with a big profit being expected which i will buy additional shares at .31 c per share and then sell once they hit 38-40c per share.

Watcher
08-14-2002, 08:57 PM
Oh wait an order for 230,000 shares at 32.5 cents per share has just gone in coincidence i wonder - that is about the equivalent amount of nearly 2 days average trading for this stock. This whole thread i will now use as a bit of a distraction to the phreomone discussion. Anyone wanna add comments on how crazy i am he he. I am really bored and to be honest ive made a bit of a profit and have a bit of money invested in other stocks but heck i will keep all updated on the progress of my \"experiment\"

www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")