PDA

View Full Version : I can't stand the smell of pherms!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 03:29 PM
Hey guys,
I got my phermones on time before leaving for my cruise. I was excited about trying them out, and see if any results would take place. I did try them, but man I can\'t f___ing stand the smell! This was my first experience with phermones. I never imagined phermones stank this way. It gave me a slight headache even. The smell made me feel unconfortable, unclean, made me wonder if others were able to smell me and think I stank! I tried them out for two straight days during the cruise, and no results whatsoever. After the second day and getting a slight headache I just gave up. I applied very little of it, like a tear drop amount. I deffinitely don\'t think that\'s ODing. Plus, no matter how much cologne I used, I was still able to smell the stank. What gives?

jose
08-14-2002, 04:26 PM
Dude I don\'t know for certain but I think you have a very sensitive nose. One drop shouldn\'t give you these problems like headaches, what products do you have? I suggest keep wearing them until you get used to it.

SwingerMD
08-14-2002, 04:28 PM
Wantcona,

One question, which product(s) are you using?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 05:56 PM
I got the SOE (gel packs), NPA, and APC. The honest truth is the amounts I applied was that of a tear drop on my finger tip, and rubbed it on my wrists, neck, and behind the ears. I was careful not to OD. But, still I find the smell really unconfortable to deal with. The way it smells to me is like urine + a strong body odor smell. Who wants to smell like that? Believe me, I don\'t like trowing my money away, I spent around $90. Since it stinks to me, it makes me think that others will smell the stank on me as well. The last thing I want, is for a chick to run away from me due to me stinking due to pheromones. Like I said before, I tried masking the smell with cologne (aqua de gio, cool water). But, the pheromone smell overpowered the cologne. And, believe me I OD on the cologne. Please help, what can I do? I wonder what pheros smell like to women. Either way, I don\'t want to stink around my friends, my father, etc.

Watcher
08-14-2002, 07:18 PM
You are probably way oversensite (I had the same reaction 5 years ago when i took to using this stuff) i stopped using for six months then took it up again - advice it will stink to you now but you will adapt to the smell very quickly try for 3 months before giving away completley - it wont be as noticeable to most other people and to be honest this is what it will take to get more women attracted to you - they wont care they will just want mr yummy sexy guy in front of them.

So for the honest truth keep at least using until you run out. As far as smelling to women they love the stuff cant get enough of it that is what is required as you will want sex and other benefits associated learn to work them youll get the hang. If all else fails apply to clothing. Some chicks will run away as they always do even now - others however will try to get closer to you mostly better looking women. Youre call however he he one less competitor he he.

www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")

SwingerMD
08-14-2002, 11:39 PM
Wantcona,

I take it that it\'s the NPA that you are talking about right or did you mix NPA and APC to make JB #1? Anyhow it took me a while to get used to PI/m (about a month)? Did you try the SOE gel? Anyhow -none should be repellant to other males, but it will effect women differently (depends). Anyhow keep on trying and perhaps use less and work your way up.

Andy
08-15-2002, 04:09 AM
I can only think of the NPA too, because you can literally have a bath in APC and you won\'t smell the none ... and SOE .. well you know ... it doesn\'t stink like urine, just nice musk.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:02 PM
I did try the SOE gel. It smelled nice at first, but a few minutes after skin contact, it began stinking! I did mix the APC with NPA as well, very little (a tear drop amount), it stank like a dirty public bathroom! I also got a couple freebies with my order. One is a 10.0ml bottle, but I have no idea what it is. The bottle reads: 5 alpha-Androst-16-en-3-one, [1mg/ml] in ethanol, made by Stone Independent Research, Inc. Anyone know what this is? I really do appreciate the help, thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:11 PM
I think that thats the chem set none, that stuff\'s twice as concentrated as the heavy hitters, like NPA and PI/m.

Also, what did you order to get such a cool freebie?

CptKipling
08-15-2002, 02:11 PM
If you put SOE on the inside of your arms, if won\'t stink as quickly, if ever.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:13 PM
Yeah, the captain\'s right, if you keep it away from the sweaty spots and pulse points, you shouldnt have many problems. Also try to put them on your clothes.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:29 PM
I ordered the SOE gel packs, APC, and NPA (around $90). That was my order. As freebies, I received 1 extra SOE gel pack, some bottle of capsules to supposedly make you wanna have sex more often (like I need help), an atomizer, and the 10.0ml phermone bottle I mentioned before. This was my first time ordering, so I have no idea if freebies are usually handed out. Doesn\'t anyone else get freebies?

Whitehall
08-15-2002, 02:32 PM
If you order more than a $100 USD at one shot, Bruce has your stuff delivered by a Hooter Girl. (US and Canada only.)

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:33 PM
Yeah, bruce usually throws in the pills, and with some products he tosses in SPMO, an atomizer, and a gel pack. But i\'ve never heard of anyone getting the chemset -none

franki
08-15-2002, 02:34 PM
You got a 10ML bottle of chem set none as a freebie with your first order?? That sounds definitely like someone made a mistake.

CptKipling
08-15-2002, 02:36 PM
Wow, that costs like $100!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:52 PM
What the heck should I do with it? I opened it to smell it (smells like a filthy public bathroom? I didn\'t use it yet. Why would I get a free $100 item? I had a nice talk with the chick who took my order! It felt awkward to start up a conversation with a girl who\'s taking my pheromone order. But, she kept talking. You guys think that was it.

upsidedown
08-15-2002, 02:59 PM
What to do with it?

If Bruce doesn\'t want it back, I\'m sure there\'s maybe 50 to 100 guys on here who would take it off your hands if you want to send it to them. I\'ll bet they\'d even reimburse you the postage! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:59 PM
I dunno, but you can use it in conjunction with othe chem set products, or to spike weaker mones

CptKipling
08-15-2002, 03:28 PM
Yeah lol

Me, me, me! Pick me!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 06:21 AM
From what I\'ve gathered on the forum,.the two things that really break down pheros and make them stinky are heat and bacteria. If I\'m reading your story right, the pheros really start stinking once they sit on you for a few minutes. If this is true, it may be that the bacteria on your skin *REALLY* break down the pheros quickly. That would certainly explain why the SOE, which doesn\'t have any really stinky components, still gets stinky for you. Some people around here have indicated that they have used antibacterial soap to retard the process. You might want to think about giving that a try.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 06:27 AM
does APC smell bad? that smells so good alone, that if that smells bad to you, then there must be something wrong. but i am sure that women like the smell of SoE and APC, and are really bedazzled by it.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 01:49 PM
The few times I\'ve applied the pheros, it was right after taking a shower...... so I wasn\'t sweaty. The APC does not stink to me. The SOE does stink, a few minutes after skin contact (an entire gel pack is too much for me). The NPA however....boy does it stink.