PDA

View Full Version : Super ACTION using SoE!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 07:24 AM
Aight y\'all i got back from my date...i am still so exhausted
she orgasmed like 5 times...i asked her and she told me repeatedly that it was wonderful

i picked her up, we showered together (hehe) went for a nice dinner, and then came back for dessert...she just couldn\'t get enough...she was also very responsive to my needs and just a cool sweet chick...great body oh man

BassMan
08-14-2002, 07:27 AM
Now go thank your sister...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 07:33 AM
just to be clear, she is NOT my sister

Whitehall
08-14-2002, 07:58 AM
When you have a really big date like that, a man loses a lot of those \"vital bodily fluids.\" One can help oneself recover quickly by making sure that all the raw materials are available. One critical ingredient in semen fluid is l-arginine, a simple amino acid. One can eat hunks of red meat but a quicker way is to take supplement capsules of the stuff. It\'s available in most health food stores and is pretty cheap.

When I have such good times, I take a couple of grams (maybe 4 capsules) in the morning and a couple with each meal for a day or two. You can also \"prime the pump\" by starting taking it a couple of days BEFORE a big weekend, say. It can increase the volume of ejaculate that way.

However, don\'t take l-arginine if you have cold sores or herpes or other viral infection since it can encourage viral growth in some cases.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 08:11 AM
How much SoE did you apply and where?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 08:37 AM
well i wouldn\'t attribute my \"hit\" to just SoE...but it worked in catching her interest...i asked her to take a shower with me and she said \"yes\"
so it makes me more convincing i guess?
as for SoE...just apply a lot...and keep reapplying after a few hours
when you put a lot on, girls just daze, stare, and chat away
just do it - go around with A LOT of SoE and i guarantee something out of the ordinary will happen

BassMan
08-14-2002, 09:12 AM
I meant, thank her for throwing out the other pheros. duh.

jose
08-14-2002, 02:10 PM
Hey Bassman I thought you meant thank his sister for setting him up with this girl.

Watcher
08-14-2002, 02:14 PM
Im confused oh well. Please explain.

www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")

Good luck on the action also good work.

franki
08-14-2002, 02:17 PM
I think it is pretty clear what Bassman meant. He is saying it was a good thing that JPGR had to stick with SOE alone instead of using some heavy duty a-none with it too. This because his sister threw away the NPA/RM and SOE/NPA-mixes he made.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 07:25 AM
haha that\'s right franki...

HB_88
08-16-2002, 12:24 AM
John, Paul, George, Ringo:

Sing along! \"Well, I took two swipes of... S-O-E... ladies D-I-H-L at me ... everybody\'s trying to be my baby... everybody\'s trying to be my baby... everybody\'s trying to be my baby now!\"

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

HB_88

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 06:28 AM
HAHAHA...thanks man
The Beatles rule