PDA

View Full Version : AFA (Androstenone Fragrance Additive)

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 08:16 PM
What\'s everyone\'s experience been with this product by Stone Labs? Many hits? Have you tried it alone/without cologne or mixing? How much/where should it be applied? Easy to OD on?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 06:21 PM
umm, bump?

DrSmellThis
08-15-2002, 04:48 AM
Just get it. That or unscented attraction.
I had good luck with AFA.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 03:02 PM
It\'s been in the mail for 4 days, just wanting to know what to expect and how to use it.

oscar
08-15-2002, 04:28 PM
Ld123,

You can use AFA straight out of the bottle by putting 2 - 5 dabs on wrists, neck, chest, etc.
You can mix it with colognes at ratios of 4:1 or 5:1 or 6:1, cologne/ AFA , and spray it on.

You can add a drop to some hair gel just before you work it in.

You can finger-paint a horizontal line of it ( war paint ) just below the navel for what should be obvious reasons.

Used alone it carries almost no detectable scent. But some colognes will bring out the Androstenone scent in AFA to some extent, but don\'t worry, it\'s really clean smelling A-None, unlike NPA.

When mixing, start with a weak concentration like 6:1 cologne to AFA and let it steep for a couple of days before checking it to see if the A-None has been accentuated by the components of the cologne. Then add more cologne if necessary.

What can you expect?
If you dress neatly, carry yourself assuredly, smile at women with your WHOLE FACE, especially your eyes, and initiate contact with women at every opportunity that is presented to you, you will find that some, if not all of the women who accept your invitation to engage in conversation will look upon you at least a little more favorably than they would if you weren\'t wearing any pheros. Some will respond VERY favorably.
Some guys get very favorable reactions within themselves from wearing pheros, increased confidence for instance. This is most noticeable when first using them and becomes second nature over time. Which is good. It enables you to realize that YOU are the major player in the game, not the pheros. They are just an edge, like the pine tar on the bat, the stick-um on the hands, or the vaseline on the cheekbones.

Don\'t go looking for reactions. Concentrate on interaction. Forget that you\'re wearing them. The less you have to rely on pheros, the more they are likely to do for you.
Like icing on the cake. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 09:49 PM
Although I cant smell aNONE, I haer this talk about some products having cleaner smelling -none. Is this due to impurites in the -none, or does it have to do with secret ingrediants (like those in NPA)

oscar
08-16-2002, 02:55 AM
Theseus,

I had e-mailed Stone Labs about the smell issue some time back, and got a response from Matt Fields in their customer service department. I just went digging through the archives to come up with the quote.

\"The odors found in pheromone products are only partly associated with pheromones themselves. Many of the more offensive detectable odors are actually caused by ester impurities in the raw materials commonly used in these products.\" He went on to say that Stone uses only the purest, highest grade reagent materials available, thus producing a less \"musky\" smelling product.

Here\'s the thread that I lifted that from:
http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=3248&page=&vie w=&sb=&o=&vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=3248&page=&vie w=&sb=&o=&vc=1\")

As for NPA, presumably those \"secret ingredients\" may contribute something to its stinkiness, but all I can smell in there is A-None.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 06:48 AM
Thanks oscar, thats exactly what I needed to know.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 02:09 PM
Just got it. Going to wear it to school tomorrow. Wish me luck for reactions. One thing, you say 2-5 dabs, but this came with a dropper. How many drops do you think I should use? It says .0020 -none and .0019 -nol on the label. I can\'t seem to detect any smell from the bottle, so I dont think my sense of smell will work (except when I inhaled a huge whiff DIRECTLy from the bottle, stunned me for a few seconds and gave me a small headache)

upsidedown
08-19-2002, 02:23 PM
You can do either dabs or drops. As a basic rule of thumb, I kind of condsider a dab to be about 1/2 of a drop. So, I consider 1 drop to be equal to 2 dabs. If you do drops, you can just put a drop on your finger or wrist and then rub it onto your neck/behind ears etc. Or, just put your finger on the bottle top and turn it over for a dab, and then add it wherever you want.

If I were you, I would start with only 1 to 2 drops, or 2 to 4 dabs to start. Then, you can see how this works for you, and you can always add more if this doesn\'t give you any noticiable reactions. I wouldn\'t worry about not smelling anything...as there really isn\'t much to smell. About all I can smell out of the bottle is an alcohol like smell that tends to go away very quickly once it\'s applied.

Also remember that adding it to your hair gel is another good option to try, as well as trying it on the neck, arms. Just experiment with different application points and different amounts until you determine what works best for you.

Good Luck.

Watcher
08-19-2002, 04:01 PM
If you follow oscars advice 1st on the interaction element and not looking for responses because women will only go so far you gotta go the rest by putting energy into the interaction.

Also use tangent mathematics to mix the AFA into a colonge. NPA is useful but stone labs products smell absolutley clean - state of the art compounds - clean extremley low on impurities and they seem to have a kick to them. The price is well worth it if pheromones work very well for you.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")