PDA

View Full Version : Newb JB#1 questions

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 03:43 PM
Hello to everyone here. I won an auction on ebay for some APC on ebay not at the time realizing I could\'ve saved just buying it here (but I\'ll keep that in mind next order). Anyway after finding this page I ordered some NPA to try different ratios and such. Main questions are, what in everyone\'s opinion is the best tool for storing JB#1 (atomizer, roll-on?) also where can I purchase an atomizer or roll-on. I\'m gonna pick up the glass droppers from a pharmacy. Also is it best to shake up the bottles before using them? I\'m also paranoid about the OD factor. I\'m guessing the term swipe refers to the roll-on. How long in inches is a swipe considered to be? Also should I apply this swipe to my hands and then the areas to be used or directly onto the area? Thanks for all the help guys.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 08:20 PM
\"what in everyone\'s opinion is the best tool for storing JB#1 (atomizer, roll-on?)\"
-Styglan

Atomizer, trust me. JB #1 sprays on very well. And yes I always shake them up before use. You don\'t have to but it\'s force of habit for me. As for the roll-on swipe factor, well my first sentence took care of that. And three sprays max. Two sprays usually do it for me. I don\'t have my atomizer anymore so I\'m using dabs and it\'s nowhere as good. And don\'t be afraid of ODing, be afraid of UDing.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 06:28 AM
Do those atomisers that Bruce sells work well with the mixture?

upsidedown
08-14-2002, 06:49 AM
Jambat,

How close to your skin do you hold the atomizer when you spray? I know this can make a big difference in how much ends up on you and how much goes off into the atmosphere. I\'m one of those whe\'s had no success with JB#1 yet...and am really wanting to give it as much real opportunity to work as I can. So, I\'m going to try it ouf of an atomizer instead of my usual drops/dabs now that you\'ve indicated the spray method as the best for this mix. I just didn\'t know how close you hold the atomizer to your skin when you spray.

Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 06:54 PM
If you hold it real close you should do two are three short burst. One of my best hits came from doing if about a foot from me and hitting myself with one big burst.

-The Bat

upsidedown
08-15-2002, 08:03 PM
OK, that makes sense now. You talk about a \"short burst.\" So, I\'m guessing that it\'s not a full out spray. I was wondering about that as my sprayer puts out about 4 drops per full spray...and I was thinking that two sprays would be a massive OD. But, I\'m guessing your short burst is perhaps 1/4 to 1/3 a full spray.

I\'ll give this approach a shot....no pun intended...and see if this makes JB#1 work for me.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 08:43 PM
hi jambat, Does the JB1 spray application is for behind the ear and wrist also or is it just for neck. I had never tried spray before may be this is a time to do it.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 11:07 PM
Where ever you spray your pheros you can spray JB #1.
-The Bat