PDA

View Full Version : SOE Hit with 24y/o "9"- followup advice needed

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 01:34 PM
A nice and very, very fine 24 year old approached me (35) last week at a bar. She was DIGGING me big time (I was wearing a SOE gel pack- mostly in my hair; don\'t know if that helped or not).

Long story short- we email back and forth for a couple days. Then I ask for her number and I get \"Ive been talking to my ex alot. We might get back together. But I would like you and I to be friends!\".

If she wasn\'t so fine, I\'d blow her off. But she is a solid 9. And she seems like a really nice girl, too.

Any tips on an effective reply to her email??

Gracias!!

Track0714
08-13-2002, 01:52 PM
i defer to Doc Love

read his advice on the relationship between her Interest Level ang getting her phone number.

http://www.askmen.com/dating/doclove/doclove1.html (\"http://www.askmen.com/dating/doclove/doclove1.html\")

i would reply back again via email asking again for the number. keep the email simple, one line

\"What is your home phone number?\"

if you dont get the number, Doc Love says to NEXT her, I agree.

Doc Love also says you never want to fall in the trap of \"being just friends\"

SwingerMD
08-13-2002, 02:47 PM
El_Latino,

I agree with Track0714 in that you should try to get her phone number once again, but instead of asking her via e-mail ask to go out again (doesn\'t have to be a big full blown date) then ask for her number in person. If she refuses to go out, drop her (plenty of fish in the sea). If she agrees, this time wear some -none (max 2 drops of 0.5mg.ml product). If you get her number don\'t call her for a week.

Watcher
08-13-2002, 03:10 PM
If all else fails she might have friends - so option be friends but spend little time with her just a casual friendship - if she has friends use her friendship as a bouncy board for other 9s she may know - shell know quite a few they always do.

Or just dont contact her again if she doesnt give the phone number shell either blow you off completley (other fish in the sea) or she will want to get together or something again then do it all over again. BUT USE HER TO GET TO OTHER GIRLS SHE MAY KNOW SPREAD THE NET WIDER its a very useful tactic to use.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 04:15 PM
Good points, Watcher. I agree.

Swinger- why the \'none? Remember, I\'m 11 years older than her.

Thanks for all the advice.

a.k.a.
08-13-2002, 06:35 PM
“Let’s be friends.” Sounds good if she means, “Call me if you ever need a ride to the airport.”, “Let me know if you need some help preparing for a job interview.” or any of the other things real friends do for each other.
Friendship is rare and you shouldn’t pass it up. But let’s be realistic.
You don’t know each other well enough to be friends.
What she really means is, “Let’s be casual acquaintances.”
The nice answer is, “No problem.” and simply forget about her.
The not-so-nice answer is, “No thanks. I’ve already got friends.”

Play it as you feel most comfortable. Just be sure to move on to more promising 9’s.

sabSpeaks
08-13-2002, 07:50 PM
fcuk man, don\'t refer to AskMen. AskMen is for the pussy loser who tries to be a gentleman.

jose
08-13-2002, 07:56 PM
You\'re mistake was corresponding with her by email like a pen pal instead of asking for a date the first time around. You could have said \"Lets exchange phone numbers.\" so that she can feel more comfortable about it, that would have been in the second email. I don\'t know what you said in those email\'s that changed her mind about you but when she says \"let\'s be friends\" it\'s time to move on.

CptKipling
08-13-2002, 07:59 PM
Read some of Doc Love\'s articles, he has some useful insites.

jose
08-13-2002, 08:16 PM
Don\'t listen to Sabspeaks he\'s into that Ross Jeffres crap that will only get you women with low self-esteem and they will cheat on you with another guy. Askmen is more common sense then mind manipulation from Ross.

SwingerMD
08-13-2002, 10:46 PM
El_Latino,

If you were younger I would recomend only a very small about (like a couple dabs of APC) since it has been said that younger men already produce enough. For me, the majority of hits that I get from SOE are friendship type hits. Only on the rare occasian I get a sexual hit from SOE (like dogs /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif ). From the sound if it you are going to have to do a lot of work to turn this girl around from being a friend to a girlfriend.

Since you have this unique situation, let\'s see if you can use pheros and NLP tatics to turn her around. My suggestion for you to start with wearing higher amounts of SOE to -none then slowly reverse the amounts till you have more -none than SOE. I have a personal suggestion for you, take some dancing classes with her (preferablely swing /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ). That way you\'ll be close enough to monitor the effects of -none on her (and on emergency cases up the amount of SOE).

If you have read the posts by JamesDeanMartin you will see how hard (almost impossible) it is to turn people around. I believe you have a situation in which you can have fun and learn first hand. Watcher has very good points and I would also like to add that you shouldn\'t keep all your eggs in one basket. Just my $0.02. Anyone else want to add more? Good luck.

DrSmellThis
08-14-2002, 02:35 AM
Invite her to a wild ass event and expose her to debauchery with an \"I\'m here to have fun\" attitude. Just tell her to come. Don\'t ask.

xvs
08-14-2002, 03:33 AM
I go along with Dr. on this one.

Say \"Sure, let\'s be friends\" and then see if you don\'t end up seducing her anyway. Just be fun and relaxed when you see her, a little flirty, and if she flirts back, take it as far as you can.

I\'ve had a \"can we meet as friends?\" thing turn into something else.

This works if she really IS attracted to you, but feels as if she \"shouldn\'t\" for some reason. .

If she\'s not really attracted, then it\'s a waste of time.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 07:27 AM
You can be like sure, babe, i\'d love to be friends...with benefits

what\'s your number?

HAHA

i usually find that playing along in a smart way works too

also ASKMEN is different from pickupguide cuz it helps in finding quality non-hoish women but pickupguide will get you action fairly quickly
i suggest combine both?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 07:45 AM
xvs wrote:
\"I go along with Dr. on this one.
Say \"Sure, let\'s be friends\" and then see if you don\'t end up seducing her anyway. Just be fun and relaxed when you see her, a little flirty, and if she flirts back, take it as far as you can.
I\'ve had a \"can we meet as friends?\" thing turn into something else.
This works if she really IS attracted to you, but feels as if she \"shouldn\'t\" for some reason. .
If she\'s not really attracted, then it\'s a waste of time.\"

xvs- Exactly. Excellent reply.

And for whoever is intersted, Ross Jeffries has a solid post on a similar subject here: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=20010127233303.03811.00002862%40ng-md1.aol.com (\"http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=20010127233303.03811.00002862%40ng-md1.aol.com\")

Track0714
08-14-2002, 07:57 AM
I view fastseduction.com and speed-seduction.com, and NLP as tools just like pheromones are tools we use to meet females, they open the door, make the female more receptive. In my opinion, askmen.com gives you the tools you need, if you find a girl thats a keeper.

i like the variety, so i try to use all of them

Phero\'s and this site,
fastseduction.com
speed-seduction.com and
askmen.com

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 08:01 AM
Dont be her friend, you\'ve gotta gaurd your self esteem no matter how hot she may be. By saying something like \"Thats too bad, I already have enough friends\" you are rejecting her, and you\'ll come out of the situation feeling alot better. If you met a hottie this fast using pheros, imagine how many more you can meet.

Whitehall
08-14-2002, 08:09 AM
Chicks would sometimes \"really dig\" a guy they meet in bars even before the invention of exogenous pheromones. Maybe SoE helped her open up but I doubt the SoE stimulated lust in her. Her subsequent behavior also suggests the same conclusion.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 08:41 AM
remember, there\'s some NPA in my SoE mix...that is what makes it amazing...cuz it catches attention and also makes you sexual

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 09:31 AM
Thank you for that.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 09:39 AM
\"I\'ve been talking to my ex\" and \"let\'s be friends\" is THE double-whammy kiss of death. Don\'t waste your time whatsoever. I know because I use the first one all the time (getting back together with an old boyfriend) and if the guy still pursues (because sometimes introduction of a rival only fires him up rather than discourages him), I follow up with the \"let\'s be friends\" bit.

The \"friends\" thing is because she\'s conditioned to be \"nice.\" I wouldn\'t take it as a serious offer.

Emailing with her gave her too much time to think things over while she was not under the influence of your direct presence. I can say no really easily when there\'s no guy in front of me. Not so easy when he\'s standing right there and for some reason the way he smells is making me delirious. :-)

BassMan
08-14-2002, 09:56 AM
We call it the 12-hour rule.

I believe the saying is \"Strike while the iron is hot.\"

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 10:10 AM
The 12-hour rule, huh?
You guys are amazing... lol

This also occurs to me: she\'s running scared and I agree with whoever said she has \"shoulds\" in her mind. If there is a way to turn her around, my bet would be on No Pressure. Write back and say something like, hey, what a shame for me, I was really hoping this could go somewhere - but best of luck with your ex, I hope it all works out for you -and then drop it completely. She may come back of her own accord because she\'ll suddenly feel the lack of your company/presence (even on email) - or, if for nothing else, just out of curiosity (where\'d you go?). Sometimes if a girl is a little scared and you\'re just warmly inviting rather than commanding her interest, she\'ll respond as long as you make no sudden moves and just let her come to you. You\'d just have to be willing to put the time in.

Whitehall
08-14-2002, 10:14 AM
So far, some impressive insights into the mysterious female mind. Keep \'em coming.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 10:34 AM
You\'re very kind.

DrSmellThis
08-14-2002, 11:35 AM
You are very welcome here, and your sisters too! One thing about a woman\'s forum that might be a shame is if young women like yourself didn\'t participate in the regular forums.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 11:53 AM
I was just thinking that myself! It\'s kind of fun, comparing notes with the guys - but I don\'t want to be intrusive, either. Thanks for the welcome.

Xehupatl
08-14-2002, 11:53 AM
yeah thanks for the replies! having some advice from the women on the board is really ... enlightneing /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
nice touch in contrast to the usual alpha-male bitchin\'
HAHAHAA

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 12:29 PM
FullTiltRedhead wrote: \"she\'s running scared and I agree with whoever said she has \"shoulds\" in her mind. If there is a way to turn her around, my bet would be on No Pressure... She may come back of her own accord because she\'ll suddenly feel the lack of your company/presence (even on email) - or, if for nothing else, just out of curiosity (where\'d you go?). Sometimes if a girl is a little scared and you\'re just warmly inviting rather than commanding her interest, she\'ll respond as long as you make no sudden moves and just let her come to you. You\'d just have to be willing to put the time in. \"

Yep.

I\'m not putting ANY time and/or effort in with her anymore (not that I put much of either into her thus far). But at the same time- I\'m not going to shut the door. Bottom line- she\'ll have to come to me.

In the meantime, I have enough 7s and 8s to keep me busy for awhile. Maybe I should move to San Diego or Miami- I have a feeling THAT\'S where the 9s and 9.5s are!

We men are PIGS, aren\'t we!?

BassMan
08-14-2002, 12:32 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

We men are PIGS, aren\'t we!?

<hr></blockquote>

Nah, we just _smell_ like them...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 12:35 PM
FullTiltRedhead, if you get a chance- I would like to know what you think of this Ross Jeffries post:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&amp;lr=&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;selm=20010127233303.03811.00002862%40ng-md1.aol.com (\"http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&amp;lr=&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;selm=20010127233303.03811.00002862%40ng-md1.aol.com\")

Thanks.

DrSmellThis
08-14-2002, 12:40 PM
Well, Mr. Bassman, we KNOW what YOU smell like these days! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 12:44 PM
JPGR wrote:\"remember, there\'s some NPA in my SoE mix...that is what makes it amazing...cuz it catches attention and also makes you sexual\"

Why NPA? Would some PI, TE or AE have the same effect- or no?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 12:50 PM
I think he\'s right in most respects. Most importantly, not to take her not showing appropriate follow-up interest as \"personal destiny,\" realizing she\'s human, realizing she may well be telling the truth...also I think it\'s crucial to realize that she was very probably not being deliberate. It\'s not like she intentionally set this thing up to teach the guy a lesson (give him a \"[censored] test\") - I doubt that. I think she\'s just not coping well right now. The force of his disappointment is making him angry and making him lose insight. (I\'d be plenty pissed off too if I sat for 30 minutes waiting for someone...) She mentioned job change, family problems, boyfriend (who she\'s apparently hooked on, who\'s maybe jerking her around and making her miserable). That\'s a lot of stress, and maybe she doesn\'t want to go into it all because she doesn\'t know him well enough, so she just makes these vague allusions to what\'s going on with her and it comes out sounding like a lie. The new guy doesn\'t fully exist in her world yet, he\'s peripheral - she\'s too preoccupied. And right now it would seem that pressure to respond to one more thing (him) would only make her shut down. A girl with that much going on needs strong shoulders. I like the response he proposed about if you remember the feeling my attention gave you, get in touch, or whatever. The only thing I would add is that she might be a knock-out - but look at the package. There are some problems there that might be more than short-term, circumstancial problems. Is this a person he really wants to hook up with? Are all her relationships problematic? Is it going to constantly be a case of \"poor little me, help me, rescue me\"? Because that will wear you down real quick...
I guess the advice is directed to how to get into her pants, which is fine - but - I would think you have to consider whose pants you\'re getting into and is it really worth it if she\'s a flake in general - I didn\'t see that aspect addressed.
Who\'s this Ross guy? He seems to know what he\'s about.

BassMan
08-14-2002, 12:59 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Well, Mr. Bassman, we KNOW what YOU smell like these days!

<hr></blockquote>

Well, me an\' my pants are off to spend the rest of the night in the _very_ small isolation booth of a recording studio with a bunch of middle-aged men. This oughta be entertaining.

Watcher
08-14-2002, 01:07 PM
Bassman is this middle aged man being subjected to various enhanced pheromone scents. Well we all know what we smell like these days he he. Do the tangent maths to figure out what ratios etc. These days i just entertain myself with various combos to test various reactions etc etc. Anyone else with follow up advice.

www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")