PDA

View Full Version : The agony of your sister throwing out your pheros!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 10:43 AM
Ahhh so i have been looking for my pheros and i discovered that my sister threw out my 5 ml mix of SoE/NPA and RM/NPA! She said she hates it so much she just had to get rid of it. I still have my plain SoE. [censored], tonight i also have a date....

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 10:45 AM
Just use the plain SoE, didnt you say you got some action with it alone

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 10:46 AM
For the sister : 9mm and woodchipper.
For the date : ...

That sucks though. I lost four different bottles of \'mones when I moved, they just decided they didnt like their current confines and jumped ship to Canada, or at least thats what I like to think.

Myke

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 10:52 AM
yea i did...but i lost so much phero content...that i\'m gonna have to reorder more SoE and NPA and APC

chummym
08-13-2002, 11:13 AM
ummm..WTF is wrong with your sister? if mine pulled that [censored] i\'d break her hands. ohh well dumb broads never trust em /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif lol good luck on your date just wear soe and then act confident you\'ll be fine

Mtnjim
08-13-2002, 11:16 AM
They wern\'t hers to throw out--make her pay for them.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 12:28 PM
haha actually she\'s the same girl i got action from...haven\'t had time for other girls...so i\'m gonna go for home tonight

Mtnjim
08-13-2002, 01:05 PM
Your SISTER?????

upsidedown
08-13-2002, 01:15 PM
I don\'t think he\'s saying he got action with his sister...I\'m pretty sure he\'s saying he previously got action from the girl he\'s got a date with tonight.

bills
08-13-2002, 02:08 PM
You could always ask your sister if she would like you to go into your her room and throw out all of her perfume that you don\'t like and indicate that that\'s what will happen if she ever does it again.

sabSpeaks
08-13-2002, 02:25 PM
Yeah, seriously, throw out some [censored] in equal value of hers. Don\'t let yourself be whipped by your siblings.

Andy
08-13-2002, 02:34 PM
Just make her pay .. got it .. MAKE her pay, not let her pay.

My sis, though she\'s 4 years older than me, wouldn\'t have even touched the doorknob to my room without my permission. I played \"drowning\" with her, when I was 11, I think this was traumatic. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif God damn .. I\'ve been a naughty brat. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 04:26 PM
How old is she (sister), sounds pretty immature?

a.k.a.
08-13-2002, 06:32 PM
SOE is perfect for dates, but your sister really should pay for new pheros.

Watcher
08-13-2002, 07:19 PM
I say buy her some PCC as a present tell her to use it or just spike her perfumes with PCC in response that should get her some attention and shut her up or buy some strong none and put that into her perfumes to make her an alpha or better still some rone or a1 actually a1 is good put that in her perfume shell behave then.
SOE is perfect for dates and she should pay for a new bottle also.

sabSpeaks
08-13-2002, 07:44 PM
As soon as you get your next shipment, *drown her clothes in -none*. LOL

Andy
08-14-2002, 12:45 AM
Tell her that you want her to pay or else you\'ll spill a bottle of EoW somewhere in her room \"accidentally\". HRHR

DrSmellThis
08-14-2002, 02:21 AM
She has no right. She needs to replace your stock, and ask permission to breathe anywhere near your space. Who the [censored] does she think she is? Judge, jury and executioner?

Call the cops and press charges.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 04:18 AM
i hate to say this, but the reason your sis thru out all that stuff is probably because it was affecting her and giving her feelings that she shouldnt be having...mones were changing your natural phero scent whereby family members id each other, and its not uncommen for family members to becaome aggressivly \"confused\" about what is happening...next time, just dont wear them round your sis and try to understand what must be going on in her young mind and body!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 07:20 AM
Thanks, y\'all so funny
Yea maybe i should give her some PCC...anyway she is quite close to me and she is always demanding that i spend more time with her...but dude i don\'t wanna think what\'s going through her head !!!

As for my date, i got a kick ass result from SoE again....read about it