PDA

View Full Version : Bad Luck/Spilling experiences/The Agony

jamesdeanmartin
08-13-2002, 06:59 AM
So I just got some new AE and planned on giving it a go in the coffee shop today. Until I dropped it and spilled 1/2 of the contents on the rug. Damn. Maybe if I can manuever a woman onto the rug next to my bedroom closet I\'ll be set.

Anyone else have similar experiences? Share your pain, you are among friends :-)

JDM

BassMan
08-13-2002, 07:05 AM
I made up a 2 ml bottle of P10 from CS components, apparently left it in a pants pocket, and found the empty bottle on the dryer after my housekeeper had washed those pants. I wonder if any of it stayed in my clothing, or if it all was rinsed away - I may find that I have a pair of \"lucky\" pants...

Watcher
08-13-2002, 01:03 PM
I hate when half a bottle of AE gets broken on the ground after its been droped. Thats why the atomisers come in so handy. Do they get sold on love scent i have the agony of spillage.

www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")

Xehupatl
08-13-2002, 11:41 PM
don\'t take women to your rug, take the rug to women! just make up some shitty excuse; it\'ll be your mobile phero dipenser /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

good luck

DrSmellThis
08-14-2002, 02:31 AM
Today I spilled the remaining 25% of a bottle of the Edge -- now it\'s bone dry. It sucks but I\'m finding interesing ways to compensate (chem set).