PDA

View Full Version : Field Testing Primal Instinct M Continued

Icemone
08-12-2002, 11:01 PM
This Friday I went out wearing 2 drops of Pi M and then after testing reactions, I added another drop ( and some Polo sport from a mini sample )

Cliff Note version----6 drops are a DEFINATE OD
4 drops also seems too distracting to be useful.
I\'m thinking possibly 2 1/2 might be interesting.
Intrigue and sexual yet NOT intimidating or \"zombie\"

Today, I STARTED out wearing 4 DROPS of Primal LOL
and after testing ( lots of distracted, confused people /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif One woman seemed so scared I couldn\'teven get close enough to talk with her.

One look at the nasty expression on her face and I just told her \"Thanks, I thought I might want to get to know you, but I think I just found out all I need to know.\"

I forgot I had so much Pi M on. Then I wanted to test whether it was HER or the mones so I went up to SIX 6 drops

Later, at another location I talked with some people and they seemed friendly. Another woman was friendly so I did some cool Mentalism ( One of David Blaine\'s specials was going to be on, so I was inspired /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
yet she seemed unable or willing to look at me, for long ( and I\'m not THAT bad to look at Ha ha )
\"Maybe you\'re not really interested!\" As I started
to walk away. She called after me and yet still couldn\'t concentrate.

So, OD\'s are fun to play with and might allow you to
find your optimal amount for YOU ( because I\'ve tested
what others have recommended and...mixed results. I
figure we are ALL DIFFERENT )

Might test the EDGE next...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 01:29 PM
Hey Icemone - If you test AE/m let me know your results from that one...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 03:25 PM
So you actually know what an od looks like?...I suppose when you say hi to a woman and she says hi as a response but directs her eye contact elsewhere thats not really due to an over dose? I ask because i put a whole lot of npa into my apc as well as putting a lot on my shirt and found that no one seems to hold eye contact for too long but they dont necessarily look scared either.... why do you suppose that is?...Doesnt look like overdose even though i intended to do just that. No one seemed intimidated by my extreme dosage.

Icemone
08-18-2002, 12:08 AM
Hi all,

The other day I did test a simpler test with AE---which I had thought to be the best with some NPA.

At 4 drops alone--nothing. Confusing ???? More isn\'t better LOL Some Cool Water

( I had worn just 3 drops on vacation with Issy Miake and had incredible sex with a Flight Attendant that I picked up in a Mall----I guess I can be even happier to know it was me, my skill and HER mood, openness, taste... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Several success while wearing 3 drops AE and a few dabs of NPA sometimes with some REALM for Men.

I was going to order more AE, along with the free copulins and maybe throw in some NPA. Heard that the copulins probably aren\'t what we were hoping. I\'ll continute testing.

Today, I used 4 sprays of TE The Edge, a tiny bit of SPMusk oil and Cool Water and...nothing Could have been invisible. Got some free samples of Boss In Motion and got a video.

Seems that an OD of TE ( for me ) makes ME feel overly picky and impatient.

The last time I used some TE ( instead of NPA ) with some AE, I was ridiculously insulting to some \"club chics\" They aren\'t my type---some looks and NOTHING else...I want more, even in a \"[censored] buddy\"

Also, my friends were supposed to meet me there so my mood, etc.You can imagine. Funny thing is a few of them ate it up. I had started funny and nice and then got tired of their bullshit, lies and lifelessness. The worse I acted...

For me, my STATE of mind is responsilbe for 95% of the results I get. Mones help when the right combo is used.

Sometimes it seems that REALM for Men still gives ME the best kick. ( especially with some NPA and possibly Issy Miake or Dolce & Gabbana )

Maybe Erox has it right and we should look at how Pheromones help OUR MOOD and STATE of mind.

I know Pheromal Factor makes me too mellow to even bother and the copulins supposedly cause similar reactions.

Maybe we can look at OUR personality and how the mones effect us and get the BEST results. It does start with YOU!

Till next time,

EXIT63
08-18-2002, 03:55 AM
Ice,
\"maybe we can look at OUR personality and how the mones effect us and get the BEST results. It does start with YOU! \"

So true my friend. So true.
It\'s always within you.
You can be mixing in your secret laboratory til the wee hours.
I\'m sure familiar with those horrid nights, the thunder and lightning, the heavy downpours, the trial and error, someone pounding incessantly on the heavy oak front door. You know I really should remove that big iron knocker and just get a doorbell like everyone else. But anyway, if your angry or depressed or whatever, the mones will amplify those feelings and you will get nowhere fast.
You have to be comfortable first and then hopefully she\'ll feel comfortable as well.