PDA

View Full Version : having trouble...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 08:43 PM
Im using jb1 and the formula says 7 apc to 3 npa. Now when i apply this on my skin how much should i use?...Should i use the whole content ...a total of 10 drops. Thats probably overdosing right?. But since apc has so few pheromones anyways and the npa is where most of the pheromones reside in shouldnt i apply at least 5 drops on my skin?....Im curious because i notice women seem to flip their hair around me when im really close sometimes but i dont get the smile and eye contact that i desire. Dont want to approach a girl if she doesnt at least smile when i notice her. Less chance of humiliating myself. I cant seem to get the girls to notice me when i walk into a room.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 04:32 AM
cory feldman: apparently the inventor of jb#1, mr. jambat, is too busy at the hit squad to answer your question, so please alllow me...you dont want to make your mix 70/30 as it is massive overkill...what you want to do is for every 10 drops of apc in the roller bottle, ( use a dropper ), you wnat to put one drop of npa, that is the ratio you want....now, appy this mixture to your face, forehead, neck like every hour or so, as long as youre getting a good reaction from teh chicks round you, keep going...with the apc/npa combo, less npa, the better...oscar can give you good feedback on this as well, he is the master of \"less is more\"....let me know how this works okay?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 08:03 AM
too much NPA is bad...make sure you use less for a younger age group

if i put NPA in my stuff...maybe like 15 %

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 08:50 PM
\"massive overkill\" - jamboot

This is NOT always true. Keep in mind the dosage is also dependent on your age and your personal body chemistry. Personally, 70/30 does nothing for me. I\'m 34 and I think my body chemistry must do something, but I have tried lots of concentrations. For ME, 60/40 works best...no, I don\'t OD from this. From what I\'ve read, most would. Just my views.