PDA

View Full Version : big hits, no None

a.k.a.
08-12-2002, 06:13 PM
You guys aren’t going to believe this. (Well... jvkhol may believe it.) This weekend I got some of the best hits ever with a mix of 2 Rone : 3 Nol at 50% dilution.
Older women seemed to be just as affected as younger, there were no signs of nervousness, women were still talkative, guys were still friendly.

I got LOTS of eye contact. Several times I got something that was a lot like DIHL, only better. The women didn’t look stunned. They looked intently focused on me, smiled when I smiled (a couple said, “hi”), and never turned away in embarrassment.

THE HIGHLIGHTS:

Several girls gave me a flirty smile behind their SO’s back. One girl had to stretch her neck to look over her SO’s shoulder.
A girl at a juice bar started a conversation with me, told me she’d only been in town a month, and wanted to know the best places to go clubbing. I gave her some ideas, but then I asked her if she’d ever tried to tango. I told her all about my experiences and what a sexy dance it was. And I may have convinced her to drop by some night.
This was pretty cool in itself. But her dad (who couldn’t have been more than five years older than me) was with her!!! And he remained pleasant the whole time.

Then there was the mother and teenage daughter (at a bookstore) who both got semi-DIHL, gave me a big, flirty smile, and then caught each other smiling at me. Which made them both turn red.
(A real Kodak moment.)

I went to a neighborhood bar where all the hot women were with SO’s. Lots of them couldn’t seem to take their eyes of me. One guy got flustered and invited me to their table so that his gf could talk to me! He even bought me a shot!!
(I should mention that many drunk people think I look like Stephen Spielberg. So that could account for some of the staring. But it was predominantly females.)

A woman that looked pretty cute, but didn’t really do anything for me, started a conversation then moved over to my table (without being asked) and tried to monopolize me for the evening. A girl that I had hooked up with several times in June, showed up (with a guy) and got on my case about how I haven’t called, and don’t show up at the usual hang outs. I told her she looked good, and suddenly she turned into sugar and everything nice. The woman that was monopolizing me wanted to know what my usual hang outs are, and the two females had a little conversation about whether I’m a party animal or just a really fun guy. Meanwhile the guy (remember him?) just stood there wondering what to do with himself.

On sunday my waitress at a Thai fast food restaurant (we’d talked several times before) complained about how her boyfriend left town while she had to work and now she would have to catch a bus home. It turns out she was getting off work in less than an hour, so I offered to give her a ride if she bought me desert. When we got to her place, she seemed hesitant to get out of the car, so I said, “Don’t be embarrassed to invite me in.”
Then she told me that her boyfriend was a slob and that she really was embarrassed. I told her that I was a slob too, and she invited me in!!
Once inside I acted like I was really grossed out by what a mess the place was, and she playfully (?) slapped my shoulder.
She said she didn’t know what to offer me, since I just had lunch and I said, “Why don’t you just show me around?”
She showed me her bedroom and pointed out a bunch of phosphorescent stars that the previous renters had left. So we shut the curtains and laid on the bed to stare at the ceiling.
I told her that I never mentioned how hot she looked because I didn’t want to sexually harass her. I reminded her about a pair of bell bottoms that was so low cut you could see the dimples and said that, on that day, I felt like grabbing her butt every time she walked by.
“It’s a good thing you didn’t.” she joked.
“I know.” I said.
Then I laid my hand on her thigh and said. “You’re lucky I’m such a gentleman.”
“Ummm... Excuse me, Mr. Gentleman, is that your hand on my thigh?”
“Oh.Why... Yes, it is. Here. Let me move it for you, miss.”

Anyway... We had lots of fun and it proves that nice guys can score big, if they just take a little initiative.

DISCLAIMER:

Results may vary. I’m lucky with pheros (unlucky without) and tend to get good results with almost everything I try. And I’ve been keeping in good shape with lots of tennis and biking this summer. Also my week had gone well and I was in a very good mood. Still, this weekend was clearly one for the books.

SwingerMD
08-12-2002, 07:38 PM
A.K.A.,

You were using the chem set -nol and -rone right? Those are at double strength to begin with, 1mg/ml. So final concentration of 0.5mg/ml. I might have to try this (I seem to get similar results when I get close to ODing on SOE), that is when I get enough money that is /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif .

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 07:41 PM
SwingerMD, you seem to use SoE alot, how many inches of the roll on is the optimum dose? And how much do you have to put on to OD. Also, if I roll it on over a spot where i put a -none product, will the SoE be contaminated?

SwingerMD
08-12-2002, 08:13 PM
No kiddin\', LOL. Just checked my bottle that was new before I went on my trip and it is just slightly below 3/4 full. My Optimal dose is about 4\" on each arm, 2\" on the neck and about 2\" in back of the head below the hairline, and sometimes 1\" behind the each ear. That would be a total of 12\"-14\". Now be sure to rub all of that in. I reapply a total of 6\" about 4 hours after initial application.

As to an OD, I think I might be at the edge of one. The effects of an SOE OD are not bad compared to -none. I believe that I have heard the when you OD your are sleep, tend to be forgetful, . . . sorta like being drunk. And from my last post I definately haven\'t been forgetful or sleep. I do start getting loose and uninhibited. I hope this helps. Any of you other SOE experts want to chime in?

a.k.a.
08-12-2002, 08:20 PM
Swinger MD,
Right.
All my chem kit mixes are .5mg/ml. This is the same as PI, RM & SOE, and it’s pretty close to NPA and AE. So it gives me a good gauge of how well my mixes compare. Also .5mg/ml seems to be about as concentrated as I can get without giving myself a headache.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 09:15 PM
How many drops of the concentrated mix did you use?

Watcher
08-12-2002, 10:09 PM
Ill chime in being an SOE expert and all - the big hits are common increased conversation anyway - another point is that nol breaks down into none over several hours not all of it but enough to have an effect (im sure it breaks down into other useful phero type compounds) Ive had the forgetful effect also. Might want to use tangent mathematics to figure out the exact breakdown effect my early guess 30% within 6 hours.

FerroMone
08-13-2002, 12:20 AM
How much mg/ml of -NOL and -RONE per application do you use?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 07:55 AM
SoE rules i get great action from it, and always compliments and increased attention.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 07:58 AM
Whats your age height and weight?

CJ01
08-13-2002, 11:26 AM
a.k.a. how nice for you. I wouldn´t show a stranger my bedroom just like that,that´s for sure. BTW what does SO mean? CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 11:40 AM
SO= significant other

a.k.a.
08-13-2002, 07:40 PM
On Saturday, I started with three small dabs from a 3ml bottle like the ones in the chem kit. I worked up to 6 and didn’t notice any bad reactions.
Sunday I used four.

I’m 43, 5’8”, 160 lbs. (Trust me. Looks were not a big factor.)

I wasn’t exactly a stranger, but good point about the bedroom. It’s like I say about SOE, the stuff seems to erase personal space.
I’m not stupid enough to try this...And I\'m probably fooling myself... But sometimes, while wearing SOE, I feel as if I could squeeze a stranger’s butt and she’d be OK with it.