PDA

View Full Version : AE

sirlun
08-12-2002, 12:45 PM
Now that there is a new women\'s version of AE what has changed with the men\'s version? Someone in an earlier post asked if the new version smelled different from the old but I have yet to see an answer. From what I gather (through earlier post) the original AE ( male version) had a light musk smell, but later post on the new AE for men seem to say that it has a less than favorable smell that fades away soon after it is applied. I\'m interested in buying AE or AFA as my next purchase and wonder if the AE for males is still available in its original form or has AE for males evolved into the new version that currently being offered is in the special promotion package.
Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 03:27 PM
The previous info you collected on the new AE is correct. All I can say is that I have the new AE and I\'ve tried it over the past 4 days and have gotten zero hits in every good phero situation. So far, it\'s a big goose egg. I will continue to try it because theoretically it should work with all three pheroes and it smells OK. Stone Labs does a good job according to all I have read on their products. They want feedback as well.

Watcher
08-12-2002, 03:49 PM
Theres a thread link around here but in the womens version the nol has been boosted the none levels reduced and there is a higher amount of rone per bottle also.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 03:53 PM
Does it reduce AE\'s all around effectiveness because of less -none?

Watcher
08-12-2002, 04:01 PM
It could make things interesting but no as far as reduced effectivness i would say no if worn by women the following must be remembered.

Women produce more nol and rone is a enhancer moreso for nol than none. If worn by men it we still work because both sexes produce rone nol and none in various amounts. Androgens are the end result of LH levels and testostrone levels. Couplins are related to ostrogen. They are female only. But worn by men lead to all interesting responses quite useful.
I would say youd get a different response from AE for women a bit like the various DD mixes SOE/NPA.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 04:08 PM
I\'ve got an open mind so I\'ll keep on trying the AE/m looking for responses around me. It will OD the wearer if you use too much. It\'s pretty strong stuff. AE was my choice because it had all three pheroes in one bottle. Plus the reviews were good on the product.

Watcher
08-12-2002, 04:18 PM
Try to OD but spread it over youre body if you do / watch for any responses at all at the very least you will learn to read peoples body language much better. Just keep using the product until all gone and then if nothing come back and abuse us all you want. The one thing about AE is that it is very strong.

www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 04:22 PM
This is a fun project for me to experiment with in my spare time and I appreciate all the helpful input. As I said, I\'ll continue to use AE and see what happens over the next week or so. I wonder if P-10 gets better reations?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 08:19 PM
I\'ve wondered the same thing...but the price tag for P10 is a bit steep for me.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 04:27 AM
strong? it seems like AE is weak, i always have to apply a good bit to get a reaction...frankly, i think adding the nol and rone to the none weakens it....nol is a female mone and rone is a testosterone by product more in the steriol hormone class than in phero class...so really, without the true male phero which is none, you are really putting more of the odds into attracting a woman who either has lesbian tendancies or is looking for a weak male or the rone will attract the gender benders..trust me guys, the pure none is what you want to get women, evrything else and youre playing with an inconsistent mother nature...

franki
08-13-2002, 05:22 AM
Every now and then someone refers to -nol as a female pheromone. Well this is very untrue because guys produce a lot more of it than girls. You donĀ“t get females with \"lesbian tendencies\" when you are wearing -none, I am sorry but that is BS. Actually it is said that -nol has a pleasant musky scent and not a feminine scent. (Correct me if I am wrong)

So both -none and -nol are male (and female) pheromones, the difference is that they trigger different reactions in our targets.

I have to agree with you that -none is the way to go when you want to get hot, (ovulating) females. Therefore the use of -none can be more fun than then the use of -nol. On the other hand, in most everyday situations -nol will be more benificial.

Track0714
08-13-2002, 06:15 AM
here is something i posted in cops thread, i copied it here.

Was at softball games all weekend, could not test EW beta.

Tested AE/m out over the weekend. At first smells like soap, then fades. I liked it. worked like a toned down version of SOE. Softball mom\'s nice and friendly (nol rone combo, like SOE), but no endless chatter like SOE. (the A-none in AE countering the Nol/Rone effect). No visible sexual reactions observed. Just a nice two days of softball.

If you have followed some of my other posts, wearing SOE to the softball games caused mostly not-stop chatter from the mom\'s.

BassMan
08-13-2002, 06:56 AM
Track0714:
I get a similar reaction with AE - lots of attraction without the chatter. If you want it to get more sexual, try adding a spray or two of Andro 4.2 (or any alcohol-based none) to the crotch of your pants along with the AE.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 09:22 AM
I still think the jury is out on AE. SOE so far for me has gotten more attention than even large amounts of AE. I\'m still trying AE even today to see if there is any reaction around the office. SOE doesn\'t have any problem making the girls friendly and talkative!!!

Watcher
08-13-2002, 12:56 PM
The jury is still out on why it is the thing with AE it could be the amount of none that is in it however that does something to make it less successful with some people if you are getting attention from SOE keep using it.

Track0714
08-13-2002, 01:23 PM
The reason I stopped wearing SOE to the girls softball games is the \"softball mom\'s\" would not stop talking. Some of these women are natural talkers, SOE put them in overdrive. I liked AE/m this past weekend. like bassman said \"lots of attraction without the chatter\".

if you are a shy guy that finds it hard to carry or continue a conversation, you may be better off with the extra help SOE provides over AE.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 02:17 PM
Nope, definitely not a shy guy. This is an experiment to see if all this phero hype really works! As an engineer, I\'m drawn to the science of it like others here online. I have no problem getting women on a regular basis so this is strictly a \"let\'s see if this stuff works\" test. Theoretically with all the technical data I\'ve seen, most good pheros should work great under ideal conditions with the right mix. I\'ve got time, so I\'ll take it easy and continue to play...