PDA

View Full Version : Pheromol Factor Stories - New User's Update

**DONOTDELETE**
07-31-2001, 09:40 AM
Okay, after asking questions on this forum (and got answers and help from CJ!! images/icons/smile.gif ) I got my PF for women. It arrived yesterday afternoon, and I decided to try it out that very night. My friend\'s having a 21st birthday bash and we\'re going bar hopping, so I thought this is the perfect opportunity.
Note before we continue, I\'m gay, so really my target isn\'t guys but girls.

Anyhow, when I got to the place, I didn\'t really know the people but we all just hit it off nicely. Everyone seems to be talking to me, and I was kinda the center of the conversation pool. I wasn\'t sure if it\'s the phero, since I am very outgoing anyway. But it\'s kinda notable that everyone\'s really interested in hearing whatever was coming out of my mouth.

We then started our Tour De Bars, and at the very first bar, the bouncer kept chatting with me. He\'s the buff cute frat boy type, and it\'s really interesting how he kept saying that I look good and stuff. At this point I really had completely forgotten about the phero. So I just thought it\'s nice.
When we went in, I stopped at the bar to get a drink, and a couple of frat guys who\'re just hanging there just stared. I mean, I\'m with about 12 people then, and 8 of us are girls. As a matter of fact most of them wore some really short skirts and low tops. I just wore jeans and t-shirts. And still they just kept looking back at me, one guy actually got into the DIHL (Deer in headlights) trance. It\'s kinda scary really.

Well then my friends told me that the bouncer kept asking around for me, so I got kinda freaked out, I mean, I am really not aiming for this kind of attention from *guys*!! Wrong target!!
So we left the bar, and kept bar hopping.

The guys from our party were *very* friendly and chatty with me. A guy that I\'ve met once a year ago still remembered my name, and he kept chatting with me.

After all these attention I decided to just chat with one \'frat-ish\' guy so I don\'t have to give any wrong signals to anyone else. He bought me drinks (I didn\'t mind images/icons/smile.gif), and he ended up asking me out and asked me for my phone number. I was really exasperated. While now I have a new cool friend, this is going really far off the intended track.

Okay, so that\'s the story this time. I don\'t know, was it the phero? Was it just luck (so to speak)? I know that I\'m a very social person anyway, but I never just get everyone\'s attention continuously like last night.

Sooo....next time I would make sure to go to a *gay* bar, not to straight ones, to avoid all these misfired rounds. images/icons/smile.gif
I\'ll keep you all posted.

CJ01
08-01-2001, 08:30 AM
Hey there, sounds like PF is working for you pretty well. So that´s nice.
What is a frat boy though images/icons/crazy.gif .

My experiences so far are even worse than yours, in terms of gender - I keep them up to date in another post.

Well good luck in the gay bar images/icons/wink.gif

CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2001, 09:02 AM
Funny how you gals are getting that kinda results. I use PPA and PF but I don\'t seem to notice anything unusual ... or maybe that\'s because I don\'t pay enough attention to people\'s reaction around me images/icons/crazy.gif hmmm...I don\'t know...

The only (positive?) results that I seem to be getting are from my hubby....he can\'t keep his hands off me now...

~JacQueLine~ images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2001, 05:56 PM
JacQue

I have PPA and the PF is on it\'s way. I want the results you are getting with your Hubby, so can you tell me how you are using the products exactly. Also do you use it everyday? I just wondered if I should hold off until the very special night I have planned after a wedding (gay couple getting married~~sort of ties into the topic, titaniumoxide) next weekend or if I should expose him to it all the time we are together that weekend. I want to rock his world.

Autumn images/icons/shocked.gif

CJ01
08-04-2001, 02:10 AM
Well JacQue at least you´ve got a man reacting to your pheros. I´ve noticed mainly women being affected by them.

But maybe I just don´t notice the men reacting because it´s pretty normal as far as I´m concerned and therefore not as interesting -?

However I will probably have an appointment with a man next week or soon-ish and it´s about business. So I hope the pheros will help me out !

CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2001, 11:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Autumn:
JacQue

I have PPA and the PF is on it\'s way. I want the results you are getting with your Hubby, so can you tell me how you are using the products exactly. Also do you use it everyday? I just wondered if I should hold off until the very special night I have planned after a wedding (gay couple getting married~~sort of ties into the topic, titaniumoxide) next weekend or if I should expose him to it all the time we are together that weekend. I want to rock his world.

Autumn images/icons/shocked.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Autumn

I use PPA most of the time. I use an atomiser to spray some around my neck (which is usually the first part of my body he attacks) and hair sometimes but I mix PPA with some White Linen Breeze Parfum by Estee Lauder. Smells nicer (in my opinion). I only dab a little PF on my wrists and behind the ears when I go out because the smells clash.

But after the smell of PF fades away, I think the effect is stronger because I notice the mood changes in my hubby - he\'s usually the silent type, but he gets all chatty when I use pheros.(I think you can mix PF with Pleasures but I don\'t do that cuz my hubby doesn\'t like Pleasures smell)

I\'d say, yes you have to expose your man to the pheromones a few days in advance so that he can\'t stop thinking of you and can\'t wait for...emmm...whatever it is you two have planned.

Good Luck!

~JacQueLine~ images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2001, 04:36 PM
Thank you JacQue for the tips. Seems the weekend is starting Thursday afternoon now, so there should be plenty of time to build this up to a good one. That\'s good, \'cuz it will be his last one!!!!!

Autumn