PDA

View Full Version : Is it a hit?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 09:02 AM
I was wearing SoE covered with Aqua di Gio, I put some on the insides of my elbows, on my neck, and on my wrists. I put on the mix about 40 mins before I went to church in order to let it brew. In the row in front of me and to the right (about 12 feet away), there was this cute girl about 15 years old (im not a pervert im 16), i\'d say face and body both 9.5, who was there with her friend ( a 6, but not ugly). Her friend was a little coser to me, and there was an old lady in between them (grandma?).

Well anyway, she (the hot one) kept whispering over to her friend behind the old lady\'s back, but i could have sworn she made eye contact with me, so I looked into her eyes, and for about 5 seconds she just stared (a DIHL!?) then we both looked away at the same time. Later in the service, she kept playing with her hair and undid her hair band, smoothed out her hair, and put the band back. she kept looking in my direction, but it could have been to talk to her friend? About 20 mins later, she did the exact same thing with her hair again.

Unfortunately, i didnt get to stay after the service to talk to her because by STUPID BRATTY BROTHER who\'s ten years old, and spoiled like an egg thats been sitting in the sun for all of July, cant sit through a service, much less stay for the social hour, wanted to go home. My parents let that kid who\'s a hyperactive little $h!t have the run of the house, they should put him on rittalin, but they wont dare to take him in to a shrink \'cause he\'ll be a brat. (i\'m gonna have a fun time ODing on NPA and messing with his mind /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif )

Anyway, now that I\'m off my soapbox, can someone please tell me if this was a hit?

franki
08-11-2002, 09:18 AM
Theseus, when you are sure she looked at YOU for 5 seconds or more, I would classify that as a hit. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Otherwise I am afraid it could be just be accindental that she looked at you and smoothed her hair. It is not that common to get DIHL´s from SOE alone afaik.

Hope I helped and good luck with the mones!

EXIT63
08-11-2002, 09:22 AM
I would say that counts as a hit. Maybe not a DIHL but a hit none the less.

SwingerMD
08-11-2002, 02:32 PM
Theseus,

Congrats buddy! You have a rare sexual SOE hit. I usually see these in teenage gals and sometimes the ones from 20-35 when I have quite a bit on. Usually I get my ear talked off when I wear SOE (my trip to LA is a prime example). As for her playing with her hair, definate hair flip action (usually see this with -none) and usually means that she is nervous.

My advice, wear the same stuff again, wait approx the same amount of time then try to strike up a conversation with her. Not during service of course, but perhaps before or afterwards or in a more socialble situation. If you are nervous about approaching her, just happen to forget your watch at home and ask her the time then perhaps last week\'s sermon etc . . . . I\'m sure you\'ll think of something good (if it doesn\'t work out just think pratice is perfect) /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif . Good luck!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 03:54 PM
I\'m trying to work on the nervousness, I heard that if she looks you in the eye you should not look away until she does. But those 5 seconds seemed like eternity! my heart was pounding faster than it does when I jog 6 miles (great exercise, I get so sweaty that my shirt looks like someone sprayed it with a hose LOL) But I held my ground.

BTW I downloaded all the tapes that SabSpeaks posted, they\'re pretty amazing! Well worth the wsait to download.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 04:29 AM
SabSpeaks posted the tapes http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=23874&page =0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart= (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=23874&page =0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=\")

As far as the application of SoE and Armani, look at the first paragraph of my original post, I just rolled on the SoE from the bottle, and put a spray of Aqua di gio everywhere i put SoE.
I mentioned I put some on the inside of my elbows, i think that i should mention that i was wearing a short sleeved shirt.

The thing thats buggin me is that im not sure if she made eye contact with me, although when i looked into her eyes, they looked pointed at me. If only her friend werent there!!!

Also IMHO all phero whether scented or not should be covered with cologne, because if a woman asks what fragrance you\'re wearing, you\'ll get alot farther if you say \"Aqua di Gio\" than \"Its my own special blend of synthetic human sex pheromones for the purpose of subliminally attracting you to me, normally you wouldn\'t think much of me without my canned mojo\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 07:30 AM
good job, you are getting the right idea

I get great hits using SoE with a hint, and i mean a hint of NONE
women trust me more and it\'s real comfortable, so i use my pickupguide charm and get action like that...so you can use SoE to your advantage...just don\'t overdo with NONE

CptKipling
08-12-2002, 12:08 PM
The sexual nature could be put down to -nol -none conversion, where did you aply and how much?

Also, what tapes? Just curious, sound interesting...

EXIT63
08-12-2002, 04:30 PM
\'Also IMHO all phero whether scented or not should be covered with cologne, because if a woman asks what fragrance you\'re wearing, you\'ll get alot farther if you say \"Aqua di Gio\" than \"Its my own special blend of synthetic human sex pheromones for the purpose of subliminally attracting you to me, normally you wouldn\'t think much of me without my canned mojo\" \'

ROLOF ! ! !
BUMP

CptKipling
08-12-2002, 04:56 PM
LOL! Yeah you have a point with the cologne, i find myself wearing Hugo Boss with my pheros. When i dont though i just say:

Cpt: Oh its a free sample, i cant remember... Why? Do you like it?
Target(quite clinicle that isnt it...): Oh yeah! You smell so good!
Cpt: I guess i\'d better buy some more then, \'cos i love to make you feel good...

...descends into NLP.

Put that hit down to experience, in future always move for the close.

I find that SOE converts slower on my inner arms, hairier areas(for want of a better term) i.e places with more sweat glands, tend to cause SOE to smell bad faster, especialluy on hot days.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 05:00 PM
What combos and standalones do you personally use? And at what dosages and application points?

CptKipling
08-12-2002, 05:21 PM
DD#1 2 dabs NPA on each side of neck, covered with SOE; JBX/CK#1 check the cookbook; TEs 2 sprays on chest, SPMO 3 drops on one wrist and rub together; APC a few dabs. I also made a sort of massage oil (JPRG i think you got the same stuff) from some Pattchui fragranced oil that is supposed to contain a phero (not sure of the name). Unfortunately i didn\'t measure the quantities as i was in a rush, but there was basically CK#1 in there, in maybe 1:1 JBX:SOE. I use a few healthy dabs of that.

Watcher
08-12-2002, 05:25 PM
Cptkipling which one would you say was youre most effective combo.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 05:27 PM
I\'m assuming youre not wearing all those mone at the same time. which of these combos works the best for you?