PDA

View Full Version : The Cynic in Me...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 04:00 AM
Ok, now I believe that pheromones are legit, but there\'s one angle I want cleared up before I commit. If pheromones work so well, why aren\'t more people using em? Why doesn\'t everyone have them or know about them and are using them if they are so good? Why aren\'t they in mainstream? It seems to me that if they work, one day they will either be illegal or people are going to have wars over who can manufacture the best pheromones.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 04:16 AM
lLoser, sometimes in life, even a loser stumbles across good fortune and succeeds in some way ( not that youre a loser).... but you stumbled onto lovescent, and that was your good fortune...dont question it, or over analyze the products..you will never know if they work for you until you try them for yourself, no matter what anyone says...

I believe you said you were 16, you must remember that at your age, 1. you are already naturally producing loads of mones....i would try the SOE gel packets and start from there...cheap way to see they work!! but lastly, pheromones sold here are just artifical chemicals that replicate natural human mones, how can something that we all produce anyway be outlawed? if we all quit taking showers and using deoderant, we all have the musky smell of mones, but these products are produced so that we can have the mones without stinking...they arent a magic bullet, they are a tool just like any other thing you use to attract women, they work best with confidence, a good personality, and all that other jazz...you still have to do the work as far as putting yourslef out there and risking rejection...thats just the way it is... i wish mones made it to where a woman ran up and humped my leg, but they arent that powerful...( still looking for a magic bullet though)....

EXIT63
08-11-2002, 05:11 AM
Jamboot,

\"...you still have to do the work as far as putting yourslef out there and risking rejection...thats just the way it is... i wish mones made it to where a woman ran up and humped my leg, but they arent that powerful...( still looking for a magic bullet though)...\"

SUX DON\'T IT ! ! !

DrSmellThis
08-11-2002, 05:18 AM
Shhhhhh! Don\'t tell anybody!!!!!!
I mean, no they don\'t work.
Waste of fuckin money.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 09:35 AM
IMHO there is a very simple reason... Common people, in general, have a very lazy mind. They are reluctant to accept anything that is outside their knowledge... in their eyes, it\'s crap.

Try telling your friends that you have a cologne that attracts women because of that additive you bought on the internet; the best response you can get is a laugh straight in your face. Now, for any product to go mainstream, it has to be reviewed and spoken about by common magazines and TV networks (I think everybody agrees on this one), but they won\'t do it simply because they would get a country-wide laugh in their faces, and therefore they would lose credibility against their competitors.

That\'s how I see it, and I think I\'m not too far from truth. Comments are welcome.

DrSmellThis: LOL

Xehupatl
08-11-2002, 09:51 AM
OH THANK GOD not everybody uses them ... it\'d be hell if they went mainstream - talk about losing your edge! (no pun intended /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif)
Yeah people are very reluctant to try new things ... thank god!

my €0.02

Stefan

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 09:56 AM
Thats why we have to try to develope a supercombo, so that even if everyone uses pheros, we will still have the ultimate edge over the clueless people who dont know how to use them.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 01:10 PM
Well, don\'t worry. If they end up working, \'ill make the \"ultimate combo\" and post it here for all of you to see.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 02:08 PM
Does the FDA have anything on pheromones? Why/why not?

SwingerMD
08-11-2002, 02:59 PM
Dudes,

That\'s why we still have to use dating tactics and NLP. Mones just makes people more receptive. Then again there are times when they do seem like magic (usually these are the times at which you are acting in the right manner without even thinking about it).

MaxiMog
08-11-2002, 11:46 PM
What would be the point in almost everybody using pheromones? It wouldn\'t be very much diffrerent in nobody using them.
Except maybe that things would look as if we returned to the sixties...

Watcher
08-12-2002, 01:21 AM
Oh heck they are effective to a point the perfume/colonge industries are big. Not everyone uses pheromones but the cynics are the ones in the media who control the power of the word. They challange a lot of established deeply entranced itdeas that challange and make people uneasy so what better way than to be cnyical just like UFO debate its worked so effectiivley. Ok everyone bag me but 2000 forum members cant be wrong. Im noticing NPA is becoming very widley used by women (well at least the many dozens that know that im using and have decided to play the game also) Those people know who they are and talk about it and makes life even more interesting.

a.k.a.
08-12-2002, 07:21 PM
There are inovators. There’s the mainstream. And there’s the lagards.
The lagards will never get it. The mainstream is waiting for the media to tell them it’s OK. But the media won\'t tell us anything the advertisers don\'t want us to know. And the big perfume companies don\'t want us to know that we can get more sex appeal from a $25 bottle of pheromones than a $60 bottle of cologne.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 07:48 PM
OMG! ROFLMAO....I wish they did that too.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 07:57 PM
In addition to the above - think about all the people (even here) that say \"those things don\'t work...waste of money\". Why do they say that? Too lazy to stick with it and try different dosages/combos/other pheros. I think a lot of these type of people who throw in the towel represent the majority of people out there. Everyone wants a miracle in a bottle (look at all the diets)...and if they can\'t just spray it on and have women falling on their backs with their legs in the air with he most provocative \"f*ck me\" look in their eyes...then the stuff just don\'t work.

Watcher
08-12-2002, 10:18 PM
We can only ever dream right oh well back to the weights to build up some more an increase my chances.