PDA

View Full Version : Sex Strap

MAJORSOB
08-10-2002, 09:29 PM
Just wondering if the sex strap has been used by any members and if so what do you think of it?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 03:45 AM
i ordered one bout a week ago jsut out of curiousity, should be coming in any day now...i will let you know how it works..seemed like a pretty unique approach, so i said what the hell....

jamesdeanmartin
08-11-2002, 05:29 AM
I\'m really curious as to what this sex strap is. Is it a sex toy or something?

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 08:28 AM
The sex strap is this thing you put around your ankle, that is a sponge with pheromones that are custom blended for you. I dont have one, but its only $20 so im thinking about it

Whitehall
08-11-2002, 08:35 AM
Instead of around one\'s ankle, how about a necklace to diffuse the pheromones? Some of these look wearable for a man.

http://www.frontiercoop.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=041200&Category _Code=aaccdif (\"http://www.frontiercoop.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=041200&Category _Code=aaccdif\")

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 09:09 AM
Which ones? I think I\'d look lovely with a starfish or a heart around my neck! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif LOL

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 09:28 AM
LOL

Whitehall
08-11-2002, 09:29 AM
From your postings, wearing an angel around your neck would be false advertising.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 09:34 AM
LOL, I do have a twisted mind.

xvs
08-11-2002, 10:36 AM
URL?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 11:18 AM
Why around the ankle?

Since pheromone dispersal is so temperature dependent, maybe we should build a heater into the strap. Dial it up when you want to affect a target!

Whitehall
08-11-2002, 11:30 AM
These \"Sex Strap\" gizmos are from Russia, it appears. I\'d be careful about giving them my credit card numbers - but then, I\'m a cautious guy whose been burned before.

franki
08-11-2002, 11:42 AM
It seems that they work with iBill, which is a semi-reliable Florida-based internet billing company.

franki
08-11-2002, 11:46 AM
Read this:

Contact
Due to the overwhelming demand for our product we are not able to allow for wholesale ordering or take emailed questions at this time. All retail orders will be shipped withing 24-hours of being placed.

Compare that to the customer service Bruce provides!

Bruce
08-11-2002, 01:14 PM
I rarely say this about any site, but it looks like a scam from top to bottom to me. It is a slick convincing presentation, and I bet they are moving a lot of product. In fact, I\'d like to take a look at one myself, but:
A. They don\'t answer email questions??? Come on...
B. They don\'t tell you where they are located (clearly not in the US and even if they do ship within 24 hours which is doubtful, you could be waiting for quite a while to get the stuff)
C. They say it contains pheromones, but which ones, how much?
D. This scientific study.. I mean really... 96% chose the guy wearing the device out of a group of 7 guys was it?
E. iBill is not fly by night exactly, but they are often used by ripoff companies overseas, and it is not easy to get your money back. I spent 20 minutes on hold from Japan once before I gave up and went to my own credit card company to get my \"refund\". Later about a month ago I found an unaccounted for charge from iBill on my bank statement that was made using only my checking account number.

Legit internet companies have their own merchant account for taking online orders, and they don\'t screw around with them if they know what is good for them. You can lose the account and get your company blacklisted very easily. IBill accounts are a dime a dozen. You can blow one out when the irrate customers pile up and resurface with a new product, website, and iBil account a week later.

I hope folks who get one will post their results here, including how long it took to arrive and whether you can get your money back or not. Of course how it works, smells etc.

Bruce

franki
08-11-2002, 01:27 PM
What has happened to the sex-strap URL someone posted here on this thread?

jamesdeanmartin
08-11-2002, 02:07 PM
I agree with Bruce whole-heartedly, I think it\'s a scam.

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 06:40 PM
I bought one and have it in my posession. I\'m trying it now to see if it really works. Will keep all of you posted...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 09:49 PM
I was curious about the phero content of the SexStrap as well and they were very prompt in returning MY e-mail (next day). To quote their response:

\"Active ingredient IS in fact 5-Alpha Androstenone to attract women, and
Androsten-3 alpha - ol to attract men. The content is 2-mL saturation of a
0.06% by weight solution - very strong.\"

The responding individual seemed cordial enough, even suggesting another product, \"Perfect 10\" or it\'s predicessor in the line, \"Alter Ego\" (which I\'ve seen mentioned in this forum). What affiliation these products have to the Sex Strap are unknown.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 04:40 AM
i just got the sex strap,put it on, and when i went towork the next day, i noticed alot of attention...i think it works, but i will have to wait to test it tonight, but so far, seems to be working very well, also makes you horny for some reason

Buddydust
08-15-2002, 05:58 AM
Hi guys,Could one of you PM me the website that you got the sex strap from?

Bruce
08-15-2002, 06:46 AM
Where are these things shipped from?
Bruce

Bruce
08-15-2002, 06:48 AM
How did you get an email address? They refuse to give it out on the website.
Bruce

MAJORSOB
08-15-2002, 10:36 AM
Buddy..try www.sexstrap.com (\"http://www.sexstrap.com\")

Track0714
08-15-2002, 10:51 AM
that site has a buy wholesale link. could be an interesting addition to this site. I would certainly try on out if bruce started selling them

BassMan
08-15-2002, 11:04 AM
info@sexstrap.com (\"info@sexstrap.com\")

franki
08-15-2002, 11:17 AM
At least this sex-strap is interesting enough to learn more about it.

Quote:
The Sex Strap™ allows for a dispersion of pheromones at a continuous level that is 12x stronger than any other pheromone based formula on the market. Only The Sex Strap™ uses a proprietary sea sponge release mechanism that delivers a concentrated release of pheromones for a full 2-3 months.

I don´t believe that is true, but this sea-sponge thing sounds interesting. Can anybody tell whether this makes sense?

Buddydust
08-15-2002, 11:33 AM
Thanks Major!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 12:21 PM
How can you buy wholesale if the thing is specially formulated to attract your targets according to the info you give them?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 12:22 PM
I\'d try it too if Bruce could sell them.

Bruce
08-15-2002, 12:36 PM
I\'m checking it out now. I may have to eat my words on the scam accusation; just couldn\'t buy the \"we are too busy to answer email\"
Bruce

Andy
08-15-2002, 04:05 PM
Read this and judge for yourself ...

http://www.sexstrap.com/thebest.html (\"http://www.sexstrap.com/thebest.html\")

.. I think it\'s another crappy and useless invention to make more €€s or $$s.

jamesdeanmartin
08-15-2002, 04:10 PM
I second, third or whatever it, I\'d buy it if Bruce sold it.

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 10:23 PM
??? I found a \"contacts\" option just fine on the left side of the site. For your use follow this URL:

http://www.sexstrap.com/contact.html (\"http://www.sexstrap.com/contact.html\")

ccbythesea
08-15-2002, 10:36 PM
Bruce-
To answer your question regarding where these things are shipped from....... I received mine today (4 days from order to arrival) and I was SHOCKED to see \"Stone Independent Research, Inc\" on the return address label. I was just TOO intrigued not to order one. The price was right even to buy it for a hoot. I\'m gonna try wearing it this weekend and will report back as I\'m sure the others who are trying it will also.
CC

MAJORSOB
08-16-2002, 12:38 AM
Well thesues..you could just order the strap to use with your own pheros i suppose..or buy their bottle of pheros and treat each strap..but actually its just a cheap peice of nylon strap with a little sponge sewn in...is it worth $20..hell no..you could make it yourself for about $1.50..what they want you to do is buy their phero bottle to treat it with..and if you just buy the strap theyre still up about $18...just my opinion.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 04:00 AM
bruce, i dont understand, i guess phil stone didnt tell you he was providing the mones for this product..the big tip off was when their customer srvce recommended alter ego and p10, both stone products ....

oscar
08-16-2002, 04:53 AM
ccbythesea,

Good to see you back!
I\'m very curious. What does the strap smell like? They go on about the infusion of oils etc. that the strap itself exudes and I was wondering how pleasant and how strong that scent is.

While the product itself is obviously attributable to Stone Labs, I can\'t believe that the marketing is. The claim that it\'s 12x stronger than anything else would have to ignore many products that Stone themselves produce.
A .06% concentration IS 12x stronger than the reputed .005% concentration of APC, but only 4x stronger than PPA\'s .015%, and less than twice as strong as AE (.045%) or AFA (.040%).

I do see that SIR (Stone Independent Research) holds the copyright on the website, but an outfit called White Sands LLC is mentioned in the terms of use presumably as the ostensible distributor.

The text of the site just doesn\'t look like Stone stuff to me, the outrageous claims and all.

One thing I got a particular kick out of was this:
\"For long days and endless nights Egyptian men used to wear a groin cloth loaded with a mixture of Date Palm Pollen, Kola Nut Extract, Guarana Extract, Passion flower, Ginseng, and Damiana allowing it to rub on their testicles to prepare for orgies.\"
Now, I\'m no botanist, nor do I play one on TV, but unless I\'m mistaken, at least Damiana is a new world plant that Egyptians in \"groin cloths\" (presumably ANCIENT Egyptians) would have had some difficulty acquiring.

I also have a hard time believing that you can swim and shower with this thing on and not dilute the potency of the pheros in the sponge.

That being said, I do think that it\'s an interesting product and wouldn\'t mind trying it out if Bruce were able to make it available. I\'m way too spoiled by the incredible level of customer service that Love-Scent provides, and don\'t want to buy phero products elsewhere.
Did that once. Never again!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

sirlun
08-16-2002, 06:14 AM
Hi guys,
All the observations above are duly noted and should be adheard to. I agree with Oscar that the hype seems a bit over the top and totally produced for marketing purposes. I would have preferred the straight forward Love-scent approach of it \"works but you will need to work with it to find out what works for you\". With that said it is a very tempting product to try, first for the price, second that it has a guarantee money back option and third because it seems that it is being produced by a reputable producer whoses products appear here already. The theory that drives this product is also intriguing, most of us don\'t want to apply any pheromone products to our nice clothes especially not knowing how they might be stained. As in most things sprayed the smell seems to last longer on clothes than they do on skin, of course this could be a good thing (unless you OD) and either way washing will solve the problem. This theory of controlled release and even more intriguing pinpoint targeting (of ethnic desire) is a very interesting concept that if ever proven to be true could be revolutionary. Has science advanced that far this rapidly? I am a skeptic whenever over the top marketing seems to be involved and most of the time my skeptitism is valid. However with the rapid advancement of technological breakthroughs in this information Tech highway world breakthroughs seem to happen rapidly everyday in all fields of science so maybe there is some validity to their claims. If that is so I would love to have been on the ground floor of investors who have invested in this product and also say to Love-Scent that if this product passes the \"Bruce test\" then they should definitely become a distributor of this product. One thing Love- Scent has on everyone else is their customer service and integrity which Phil Stone uses to his advantage already and would be a great asset to his new product, if it is proven to be legit.

oscar
08-16-2002, 07:12 AM
sirlun,

I agree.
But what\'s with the ethnicity thing? Has Stone done studies on different races to see what mones or blends work best?
If they have, and could make this data available, I KNOW that there\'s a lot of folks right here on the forum who would be EXTREMELY interested.

While I might expect that some company that made the strap (and ONLY the strap) would guard this data closely as proprietary information, Stone would stand to benefit greatly from the sale of the Chem-Set stuff that guys here would want to use to mix up their own \"ethnicity specific\" attraction formula.

Well, I guess it won\'t hurt to ask.

sirlun
08-16-2002, 08:28 AM
Oscar,
A question I have also is about the \"super strap concentrate\" is this a general pheromone mix (since it has a unisex smell) or is it a part of a special Ethnic formula that they use to create your signature strap? I can assume that if you order the concentrate or the Special Combo pack that the company will send you the specific formula that is specified by your ethnicity choices which means they must have dozens of pre-manufactured formulas, considering the many ethnic and age choices available.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 08:50 AM
Dudes! I think you\'re being manipulated. This is about the hokiest website I\'ve ever seen.

For example:
\"When it comes to the saying \"size matters\" I have been on the short end of the stick! My penis size has never been much to shout about, and I know it has made it hard for me to please my sexual partners (and it has been embarrassing too). With The Sex Strap™ I am now pleasing my current partner like never before! She is amazed and I am finally confident about my abilities in the bedroom.\"
Wayne Chevers, Sante Fe, NM\"

Guess what? I just called Directory Assistance and there is NO LISTING for a Wayne Chevers in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

Even assuming poor Wayne was chased out of the state by hoards of horny women and took up residence elsewhere under an alias, now -- think about what you read -- you men out there are smart --

???!! He had trouble pleasing his partners because he wasn\'t big enough, but now that he has the Sex Strap, he\'s pleasing his partners.

Implication: The Sex Strap makes your dick bigger.

OH PLEASE! Boosts your IQ by 20 points too. Pull my other leg.

Then we have the pictures of the young women, one after another, almost all wearing red lipstick (!) with these goofy-assed come-on expresions on their faces. They\'re co-eds. If you wear the Sex Strap, you could have all these girls. Right. Uh-huh. Yeah, so could I.

And they put 10 men in a room and one had a Sex Strap
on and the other 9 didn\'t and the women all picked the guy with the Sex Strap as the sexiest. Ahem. They maybe don\'t mention Mr. Sex Strap looked like Brad Pitt and the other 9 guys were 99 years old, beat half to death with the Ugly stick, got b.o., bad breath and only one tooth.

HeLLO??

I\'m insulted on ya\'ll\'s behalf. That site is trying to lead you around by your pecker - shameless, SHAMELESS manipulation.

A \"leading European college\" (yes, because we all know those Europeans are rilly rilly sexy woo-hoo! - aside from Frenchie, that\'s probably all hype too) has studies that prove the effectiveness of the Sex Strap. Yeah? So where\'s the text? Oh, there isn\'t any - but you can just take their word for it. And meanwhile, here - read these studies proving the efficacy of pheromones. Well, yeah - they\'re not about that specific formulation, though...

If this thing works I\'ll eat my shoes.

Oh, P.S.

Specific to your ethnicity my fat white ass. I don\'t believe it.

Theseus, isn\'t this an example of NLP or something like it? Ethnicity -- oooh, yeah, baby -- submissive Asian females walking naked on your back with their teeny little feet, etc.? or whatever it is y\'all fantasize about the poor Asian girls (talk about hype to live up to, it\'s worse than the redhead thing) but that\'s a whole other subject...

It\'s too ridiculous for words.

I\'m gonna start up my own website. Renee\'s Magic Panties. Wear them on your head at night! You\'ll have superpowers! You\'ll mesmerize every woman around! Redhead pheromones attract blah blah blah. Twenty dollars. Plus 19.99 for shipping and handling. Money back guarantee -- call Wayne Chevers for a refund.

Damn, Sam, c\'mon.

ccbythesea
08-16-2002, 09:12 AM
Hi Oscar & All,

I ordered the unisex strap mainly because I wanted to try it out at work where I\'ve always received very noticeable reactions to various pheros from both sexes. I don\'t for one minute believe all of the marketing hype but I definitely wanted to explore a different way of wearing pheros.

The scent of this thing is very pleasant and I\'m sure that whatever pheros are in it are products that are already known here to love-scent regulars.I have a feeling Bruce will have many answers for us shortly. In the meantime I\'m gonna wear it for a few days and observe. The pleasant scent is of pheros I\'ve not tried before so what the hell.....I love trying new stuff (although I\'m waaaaay too chicken to try EW!!!!)

Later folks /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
CC

oscar
08-16-2002, 09:18 AM
FTR,

Can\'t argue the criticism of the site. The one thing that makes this product interesting though, is the fact that it\'s manufactured by Stone Independent Research.

They are the creators of Perfect Ten, Alter Ego, AFA, PPA, PCC, etc., all of which I have, and all of which are excellent phero products.

Although the site lists SIR as the copyright holder, I\'ve never before seen anything this full of typical internet phero bullsh*t attributable to Stone Labs. Maybe they\'ve had so many contract players (Rogue Male, One Night Stand) go belly-up on them that they now retain the rights to advertising copy to stuff that isn\'t actually being sold by them so that they can recoup their losses when the player folds. I don\'t know.

What I do know is that if Stone has put their name on it, it\'s not total bullsh*t even if the marketing looks that way.

Still like to hear some reviews though.
If the thing DOES make your dick bigger, I\'d better steer clear of it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

BassMan
08-16-2002, 09:22 AM
Renee\'s Magic Panties - Business Plan:

1500 Cotton Panties from Kmart ... $4500
1500 baggies ............................ $ 150
1 bottle of EW .......................... free
advertising on love-scent.com ...........(Bruce??)
shipping and handling ................. $3000
the look on their face when
they open the baggie ............... priceless

DrSmellThis
08-16-2002, 09:29 AM
I\'m not saying it won\'t attract people just fine, but I don\'t see how it could be a useful product. Pheromones highly diluted in Etoh and water don\'t stain clothes. Now Bassman\'s jeans -- I\'d pay for those! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Why put a goofy strap on yourself? You can control the release of pheromones by experimenting with the application. Why spend money on the strap part when you could be spending it on more pheromones?

Somebody should be spanked hard for putting out a website like that. Weekly World News is more believable. The good point is that it may repulse more of the public and make them more skeptical, thus leaving the art to US. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
08-16-2002, 09:31 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Somebody should be spanked hard for putting out a website like that.

<hr></blockquote>

Well, ok then. There for a minute I thought you _didn\'t_ like the website.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 09:34 AM
Looking over Bassman\'s plan, it appears I\'m sitting on a goldmine.

Wait a minute - spanked hard?

Why do they get reinforced for being bad? I\'m confused...

ccbythesea
08-16-2002, 09:43 AM
I\'m insulted on ya\'ll\'s behalf. That site is trying to lead you around by your pecker - shameless, SHAMELESS manipulation.

FTR,

Hahahahahahaha......I don\'t even have a pecker and here I am the proud new owner of a brandy-new sex strap /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I DO think your \"rant\" about the website itself is justified but I\'m still eager to give it a try. IF it works I\'ll be happy to send ya some home-grown herbs to sprinkle on your shoes /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

CC

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 09:51 AM
Somehow I don\'t feel in any danger lol.

But I sure appreciate the offer.

As for not having a pecker - well, that Sex Strap will probably grow you one if you squeeze your eyes real tight and wish with all your might while you wear it.

And swing a chicken \'round your head while standing on one left foot by the light of a blue moon.

And then you can put on some red lipstick and have your picture taken for your testimonial.

EXIT63
08-16-2002, 09:51 AM
I\'m ready to order the panties.
Where do I send my check?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 09:54 AM
Well, it depends, I mean - did you want to order them wholesale by the gross (ha)

oscar
08-16-2002, 09:58 AM
FTR,

Baby if you can find a BETTER way to lead a man around than by his pecker, Madison Avenue wants YOU!

cc,

Give it your best shot!
2mL of .06% A-Nol should definitely be good for something.
The thought of watching FTR gnawing on her shoes while I chow down on a freshly opened bag of RMP\'s sounds very stimulating to me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

BassMan
08-16-2002, 09:58 AM
Can you imagine... I mean... Can you EVEN imagine... 144 baggies each containing one cotton panty well-sprayed with EW?

Brings a new meaning to gross, eh?

Tom
08-16-2002, 10:00 AM
I hope Bruce got info from Stone labs it is true or not.
and better if Bruce can sell it if it is true.

BassMan

The thought of watching FTR gnawing on her shoes while I chow down on a freshly opened bag of RHP\'s sounds very stimulating to me.

<hr></blockquote>

Pervert.

I mean that as a compliment, of course.

**DONOTDELETE**
Does the stuff really reek that bad?

...I haven\'t laughed this hard in a while.

EXIT63
08-16-2002, 10:01 AM
I want the deluxe package. You know, the ones straight out of the hamper.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 10:05 AM
Yeah, ok. Aged how long?

We\'re running a special - for an extra 50.00, I\'ll throw in a genuine redhead pube.

It will make you psychic and able to read women\'s thoughts.

Andy
08-16-2002, 10:07 AM
Again :

For god\'s sake just read this and judge for yourself ...

.. it\'s E-Bay sales-style !!!!!

BassMan
08-16-2002, 10:08 AM
FTR,

Reek, I dunno. If the idea was to make something that smelled like pussy, I didn\'t get there. Maybe if I mixed it with baby powder /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

It is incredibly strong. Diluting it 1 to 100, and then spraying about a tenth of a ml on my pants lasted three days. I could still smell them yesterday morning before the rain.

That _was_ where I got the numbers for the RMP business plan - 1.5 ml * 100 * 10 = 1500 panties.

Knowing that jasmine covers EW is a good place to start. Over the weekend, I will make up something with a bunch of none, some EW, and some sort of essential oil blend, centered around jasmine. And then, LUCKY PANTS again!

P.S.

There is something inherently frightening in the thought of making 1500 nasty panties from that one tiny little bottle of EW.

chummym
08-16-2002, 10:09 AM
ok how much are these panties gonna cost and will you wear them before you send them out? yes?! i\'ll take a dozen! lol

anyway i see no reason why the sex strap wouldn\'t work its just like wearing a an article of clothing with phero\'s in it but as for it working better than just the phero\'s themselfs i don\'t understand why it would. yeah its going to keep the scent longer than if you were to apply the phero\'s to your skin but seriously...if something is made out as too good to be true chances are it is c\'mon....12 times more powerful by putting the phero\'s in the sex strap? bull [censored]

i recommend that everyone buys a pair of redhead panties wear them around your neck and soak them in phero\'s. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif i guarentee reactions from everyone that see\'s you lol

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 10:10 AM
Full Tilt, I guess it is similar to NLP, because they are playing on your desires. That is similar to eliciting values and using trance words.

But since its only 20 bucks an there is a money back guarentee, then its worth a shot, even if you get suckered, and its a POS, you can give it to a friend as a present.

I havnt ordered one yet because im still experimenting with NPA, SoE, and TE. But if any of the people who bought one have good things to say, then ill give it a try.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 10:13 AM
You bet! I\'m sure people will say things to you. They may be walking AWAY while they\'re saying them, but ... hey, it\'s a start.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 10:14 AM
Stone Labs can produce a product and supply it to a merchant, who is then responsible for the advertising.

I can open a grocery store and sell Spam and promise people that it will make them better at tennis, but Hormel is not responsible for what i say about their product.

sirlun
08-16-2002, 10:17 AM
For $20 bucks, despite the overhype, it\'s probably worth a try. ccbthesea has a unisex strap and seems to already be getting responses from both parties and also says it smells good. The scent maybe the true draw to a already well known phero(s) used here now. Application and longevity are key in any good product and it seems that they might have discovered a unique application that also allows the longevity of the product to last far longer than current techonology provides. A way of not having to retouch or refresh yourself every few hours to maintain the optimum level you\'d like to have during the course of the day. A way of consistently keeping the phero active ( and at full strength) know matter when applied. Sounds great, but is it true? As was stated earlier Bruce ( who can have a lot to benefit from it) will get some real answers and I trust his judgement on the issue. Potentially this product has the potential to be what Jet aircraft was to flying being the next evolution into the next level of phero use. The concept ( if true) is definitely cutting edge, next thing you know we will be ordering straps and putting our own special blends ( JB1, DD1, etc..) in them which will change the marketing and pricing of this whole industry. Evolution at work.

BassMan
08-16-2002, 10:17 AM

Stone Labs can produce a product and supply it to a merchant, who is then responsible for the advertising.

I can open a grocery store and sell Spam and promise people that it will make them better at tennis, but Hormel is not responsible for what i say about their product.

<hr></blockquote>

Not true. Try opening a grocery store and making odd claims for CocaCola and see how long it takes you to get a really nasty letter from their legal department.

If Hormel owns the trademark for Spam (tm) and you start playing with people\'s perceptions of it, you will be headed straight for court.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 10:18 AM
P.S.

\"There is something inherently frightening in the thought of making 1500 nasty panties from that one tiny little bottle of EW. \"

Especially if Oscar\'s gonna eat \'em !!

BassMan
08-16-2002, 10:24 AM

Especially if Oscar\'s gonna eat \'em !!

<hr></blockquote>

It might make an interesting exhibition for Pherocon \'03.

If he can wait that long.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 10:25 AM
Not if they\'re enjoying the extra sales it brings them.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 10:27 AM
Thereis one thing that worries me though, and its that they say its effective from 10-20 feet, that could be like OD\'ing becuse targets could get repelled at closer distances.

BassMan
08-16-2002, 10:33 AM

Not if they\'re enjoying the extra sales it brings them.

<hr></blockquote>

You responded to FTRH, but I figure it was really to me.

Companies who have high profile products, Spam, Coke, etc., spend billions of dollars very carefully crafting the image that they project for their product. Billions. VERY carefully. They have an enormous vested interest in maintaining total control over the public\'s perception of their product.

I can imagine that if you stumble over something that genuinely increases their sales, they will form focus groups and research all of the subtle effects that your particular change in their image may have. And then co-opt you completely. If it suits their purpose.

---

And, NOW, back to our regularly scheduled absurdity...

franki
08-16-2002, 10:51 AM
Those 200 pictures of female \"test subjects\" who are likely to be russian (judging on the looks of their faces) seem to be taken from one of those mailorder brides catalogues they have.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 11:05 AM
No, No! Those are coeds from a European University! All of them saying \"Ooo Daddy, spank me with your Sex Strap.\"

Could be the product works fine, but I swear I\'ve never in my life seen such blatantly bad advertising.

franki
08-16-2002, 11:10 AM
Well, I study at an \"European University\" and I wish we would have those sex-crazed coeds you describe. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Maybe I should get one of those straps very quickly. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

BassMan
08-16-2002, 11:18 AM

No, No! Those are coeds from a European University! All of them saying \"Ooo Daddy, spank me with your Sex Strap.\"

<hr></blockquote>

frenchie, you listening?

I choose to interpret the \"Daddy\" in the jazz sense /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Whitehall
08-16-2002, 01:07 PM
I do find the notion that I, Whitehall, would be expected to PAY for panties previously worn by a female an affront!

I will have you know that women voluntarily SEND me their panties - POSTPAID! once they have seen my personal photographs posted on the Internet. (and I give them my mailing address.)

Whitehall has NEVER paid for previously worn panties in his life - AND NEVER WILL!

As a technical point fellas, you want those panties fresh.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 01:12 PM
Well, I don\'t know. You\'ll have to talk to BassMan about that. He\'s managing the whole operation. I just provide the product.

Track0714
08-16-2002, 01:18 PM
I think I would prefer the J kohl approach. I\'d want FTRH to wear the same T-shirt during the 3 days of ovulation and send me that

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 01:24 PM
No one\'s ever rejected my panties before!

Andy
08-16-2002, 01:29 PM
I studied at a european university .. and there were sex-crazed coeds *g*. Just keep away from jura students /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif.

Track0714
08-16-2002, 01:29 PM
I would never turn down a slightly worn pair of panties, but according to our resident expert J Kohl, there is nothing quite like a T-shirt worn by a girl during ovulation

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 01:32 PM
I will certainly have to defer to your greater experience.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 01:41 PM
Now, if I could just get me one of those loin cloths worn for long days and endless nights by an Ancient Egyptian...

(talk about *whew*!)

Track0714
08-16-2002, 01:44 PM
with some baby powder /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 01:53 PM
lol

oscar
08-16-2002, 02:29 PM
FTR,

I know Whitehall. He\'s a man of honor and integrity. I don\'t believe that he\'s rejecting your panties, but rather the proposed method of acquisition.

He\'s a purist, an artiste. I\'m fairly certain that he would be delighted to have a pair of your panties provided he was able to come about them in the time-honored tradition of s l o w l y removing them himself. With his teeth.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 02:36 PM
oh
oh baby

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 04:25 PM
I finally started following this thread due to huge flood of interest. The sex strap seems like an interesting idea, which many of us have thought about before -- auxilliary pheromone dispersal system. For $20, it might be worth a try. After 2-3 months, you could even reuse the strap with your own mixes.

Whitehall
08-16-2002, 04:56 PM
I even appreciate thongs.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 05:03 PM
and rosy cheeked maidens?

Whitehall
08-16-2002, 05:07 PM
Maidens can get that rosey blush in a couple of places and in a variety of ways.

Bruce
08-16-2002, 05:27 PM
I have been admin of this board for a good few years now, and never (and I mean never) have I seen this many posts appear in a thread that fast. I thought it was interest in the Sex Strap that caused it until I got in and read some of the posts. Turns out to be an obvious mixture of Fulltiltredhead and TGIF. ;-)
Bruce

chummym
08-16-2002, 05:48 PM
look a redhead /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

http://www.redheadgallery.com/redheads2/red888.jpg

hey...even redheads need to bathe /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Tom
08-16-2002, 05:59 PM
Do you already contact Stone labs bruce ?
what they say, it is true or not (I guess this is not true, that it is their product)

Please try to talk to phil about this.

Note about sea sponge, we can find at the Seagate computer Harddisk. is this the same or not ?
anybody want to try ? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif (Use Bruce phero, and apply it in the Seagate sea sponge, and what is the result ?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 06:52 PM
Bassman: between Lucky Pants and Nasty Panties, we could build an empire...

Whitehall
08-16-2002, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the caption....I never would have guessed.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 06:59 PM
Whitehall, you indicated you were familiar with several ways in which maidens aquire rosy cheeks...

Perhaps if you\'d care to demonstrate, we could make a deal about those panties.

Whitehall
08-16-2002, 11:07 PM
Madam,

I have but two words for public viewing,

\"Black Thong\"

xvs
08-17-2002, 12:37 AM
Why is that redhead about to taste the soap?

Soap tastes nasty.

Oh, a metaphor... sorry, nevermind.

MadMaxx
08-17-2002, 04:27 AM
Does anyone have contact info for the sexstrap people? They don\'t supply any contact info on their site. I ordered some a few months back; they promptly charged my credit card, but have never sent the goods. Can anyone who got an order from them possibly provide some contact info that might be provided with the shipment?

franki
08-17-2002, 04:30 AM
Did you order at the \"official\" sex-strap.com site or at one of the rib-off sites?

EXIT63
08-17-2002, 04:31 AM
Maxx, Hope this helps.
http://www.sexstrap.com/contact.html (\"http://www.sexstrap.com/contact.html\")

**DONOTDELETE**
08-17-2002, 11:20 AM
So, for those of you who ordered the sex strap, how has it been working? From the literature on the web, I\'m interested in two things:

1. The site mentioned that each strap as treated with 2 ml of the 0.06% solution. I think someone calculated that this is equivalent to 0.6 mg/ml pheromone, which would be 1.2 mg total pheromone in the strap. Is there any chance of OD?

2. They claim that the strap is scentless (at least, the pheromones are). How does strong does the strap smell, both in cover scent and pheromone?

CptKipling
08-17-2002, 12:49 PM
I\'m sorry but you\'ve all gone completely mad. Not about the sex trap thing, but look whats become of Bruce\'s poor, poor Forum?

Monsters! Flog \'em all!

franki
08-17-2002, 01:37 PM
Quote from Whitehall:
I will have you know that women voluntarily SEND me their panties - POSTPAID! once they have seen my personal photographs posted on the Internet. (and I give them my mailing address.)

Click here:

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/6f58608d/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/Curation---1.JPG?pfBJsX9AD9nOfXuE (\"http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/6f58608d/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/Curation---1.JPG?pfBJsX9AD9nOfXuE\")

CptKipling
08-17-2002, 01:59 PM
Doesnt work :\'(

CptKipling
08-17-2002, 02:00 PM
Woohoo! Phero Enthusiast! Bugger, and and wasted it on this!

franki
08-17-2002, 02:01 PM
For me it works!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-17-2002, 02:07 PM
Did somebody say flogging?

Whitehall
08-17-2002, 05:01 PM
Didn\'t work for me either and, hopefully I\'ve fixed it for everyone, BUT GOOD.

MAJORSOB
08-17-2002, 08:22 PM
Damn..ask a simple question and all hell breaks loose..got to admit that reading these posts are like going to a sexual comedy club without being charged!! and by the way welcome aboard mistress fulltiltredhead and lady killer frenchie!!

MadMaxx
08-18-2002, 05:11 AM
Thanks for the info, but I think those people are crooks. On the site they give the address info@sexstrap.com (\"info@sexstrap.com\") but I cannot send mail to it. My server gives me a message that says that it is an unroutable address. So, any other ideas. Personally, I don\'t think these people want to be contacted and I think they are more than likely unscrupulous operators.

MadMaxx
08-18-2002, 05:12 AM
I ordered from the site itself, but the e-mail address they have on the sight does not work for me. Can someone else try it and see if it works for them. I get a message that says it is not a routeable address.

EXIT63
08-18-2002, 05:47 AM
I sent them an email about a half hour ago and it hasn\'t been returned.

Tom
08-18-2002, 06:19 AM
Or try this /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif
http://www.cherrybrook.com/index.cfm?ProductID=1594&amp;do=detail (\"http://www.cherrybrook.com/index.cfm?ProductID=1594&amp;do=detail\")
This also contain phero

/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

CptKipling
08-18-2002, 06:23 AM
lol

I think I could use some of those when I\'m drunk!

Bruce
08-18-2002, 08:22 AM
I got an email from a company in S. America asking if I could come up with a pet pheromone product like that. I had never heard of them before at the time.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2002, 05:35 PM
Whitehall wrote:

Didn\'t work for me either and, hopefully I\'ve fixed it for everyone, BUT GOOD.

What do you mean by this Whitehall?

The sex strap seems to be an extension of the clothing application idea, which last a long time. For those of us who apply on clothing, we\'re probably throwing away most of our pheros at the end of the day, since I doubt much of it is used up after 24 hours. With the sex strap, it\'s like an article of clothing you don\'t wash and just add when you want attention.

CptKipling
08-18-2002, 05:45 PM
Good point, but still, I think we are capable of thinking up something simpler and cheaper, like lucky pants! No really, i do it a lot. Its the pheros they are using that I\'m after, I can get my own frickin\' sea sponge.

a.k.a.
08-18-2002, 06:14 PM
Cpt,
Did you read the “research” they did on that thing? First of all the sample was neither large enough nor diverse enough. But the main thing is that you could get the same results with APC (Guys being perceived as more sexy.).

CptKipling
08-18-2002, 06:26 PM
lol I know! Its pathetic! Isnt it just great of them to give us the pictures of those women, have to give it to them, its an interesting, if slightly overused, sales pitch! \"Buy our product and you can attract women like THIS!\" wow yeah thanks, some look like they are old enough to have grand children in university!

And this page is just funny! Thanks to whoever posted it first, i think it deserves a re-post!

franki
08-19-2002, 12:07 AM
Whitehall referred to the picture link I posted, not the sexstrap.

sirlun
08-19-2002, 05:37 AM
MadMaxx,
I don\'t know if this will help or not but I would (and plan on) question the pruported supplier to see if they even supply this product and to whom. This will help legitmize whether the product is legit and the source credible. Also a few others here have indicated they have received this product and are using it. You could go back through the post and find out who and question them. I\'m hoping Bruce will let us know something soon on what he finds out about it ( legit or not). At this point with so much interest I \'m sure he is investigating it and probably has already contacted Stone labs.

franki
08-22-2002, 10:22 AM
They send me an e-mail back:

Frank,

Thank you for your interest in this product. The story behind this product
and the site is a long one, but suffice to say that originally Stone
Independent Research, Inc. was contracted by the proprietors of Sexstrap.com
to produce an additive concentrate (the active pheromone blend) for this
device, and after some negotiation over a debt, SIR ended up owning the
site.

We feel the same way as you I\'m sure: The marketing is horrible, the claims
are ridiculous, and the tag lines read like a sophomoric attempt at
explaining quantum mechanics. The original owners of the site obviously
understood very little about how pheromones work. That said, the straps DO
contain a legitimate dose of pheromones, and the \"study\" that was done by
the previous owners of the site is supposed to have been legitimate
(paperwork was transferred to us to support these \'studies\'; it is still
under review, but looks surprisingly authentic thus far). The \"ethnic
customization\" is nothing more than a variation of the fragrances and oils
used to scent the strap, but again it is not totally outside the realm of
reason to believe that certain fragrances are more appealing to people of
various ethnic backgrounds. It\'s really just a convenient (albeit gimmicky
and some would say tacky) method to apply pheromones to your clothing
instead of your skin. The originators of the site had the right idea, but
the wrong execution.

In any event, we haven\'t done much with the site yet because the
registration transfer has STILL not been completed after nearly a year. And
now we are finding that SPAM mirror sites are still in existence all over
the place. The intent was to revamp the site to legitimatize it, but first
we must secure our customers safety and limit our liability.

Please advise everyone on Love-Scent that the \'legit\' Sexstrap.com bills
through CCNOW - NOT iBill. Anyone who ordered a product and failed to
receive it should contact us here directly with the information from their
transaction - we may be able to help them get their money back and if
nothing else send them what they ordered (if they ordered via a defunct SPAM
site, iBill would bill them but no-one would ever see the order as it is no
longer linked to us; this is FRAUD and we would happily help to locate the
perpetrators).

Very kind regards,

Lori

Lori Sweet

Nutt
08-22-2002, 11:54 PM
well, for $20 I\'d buy one, but as shipping to europe is nearly another $20 ( I hate this high shipping trend, when I buy supplements from small US suppliers it costs less than $10 to UPS me an 8oz package, one arrived in 3 days! )

anyhoo, wouldent a conventional sweat band be just as good? how about some picces ( or a disection!) of one of these things I bet its a sweat band with a sponge in it.

doh! there is a $10 shipping option. still. my original claim stands!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 01:13 AM
Yeah, I\'m interested in how this strap compares to a sweat band. Can someone post a close up pictures of the band?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 01:13 AM
Yeah, I\'m interested in how this strap compares to a sweat band. Can someone post a close up pictures of the band?

Buddydust
09-03-2002, 09:05 PM
Bump,any news on the Sex Strap?