PDA

View Full Version : TallCoolOne: Where do you purchase quality atomizers?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-31-2001, 07:01 AM
Hi TCO.

One of the problems I\'ve encountered with the alcohol based phero product containers like Attraction is that every squirt of the atomizer seems to deliver a lot of the product inside and thus the total content gets used up much rapidly.

I remember that in one of the posts (I forgot which one) you posted something regarding how some atomizer heads deliver a very light amount while others a whole lot.

I know you live in Nevada, while I live in California, but still could you name some of the place(s) where you found quality atomizer heads to purchase?

Thanks in advance.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**
07-31-2001, 08:58 AM
Hey Joe,

Well just go to your local Mall (I assume you have a few in your area as Cali is the Land of Malls). Or if you have them an outlet center. Then find the Perfume Stores. They should have quality atomizers. I have found that if you bring some bottled water and explain you need to see the spray or misting effect that particular atomizer, they will usually help you. (note: Wear some \"mones\" the sales clerks are usually little hotties age - 20-26.) Anyway as I explained in the earlier post, that it is not necessarily the cost of the product but the quality. My good sprayer was $6.00 or so, while the bitchin looking one (stainless and black) at $20.00 is crap. So as it has been said \"Let the Buyer Beware\".

Hope I helped
TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
07-31-2001, 12:38 PM
Thanks TallCoolOne, I will take your advice and head for the nearest mall to check out their wares.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**
08-02-2001, 12:44 PM
Hey Joe,

Is that a crimp-on type atomizer (i.e. It does not screw off the bottle?) on that Ck Be? I have found that CK products do not have a screw on top[ rather a factory crimp on type of atomizer. Also the IR scents have a good short pump type atomizer on them, and it is a screw on type.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-02-2001, 04:48 PM
Hi TCO.

The CKBe bottle came with a screw on atomizer top as part of the package. If you want to throroughly close the bottle, you have to unscrew the atomizer head and screw on the regular cap.

BTW thanks for the info regarding the IR colognes atomizer. I may purchase one or two on my next order.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**
08-02-2001, 05:36 PM
The IR cologne bottle was a good tip. I just finished putting my Attraction into it and it definitely delivers a finer mist and less product. The only reason I\'m out of IR already was that I found the Jasmine made for a very decent base for mixing with PA so I\'ve mixed it into other containers. Along with malls, I found my atomizers at a drugstore with a low-mid price ranged perfume selection and picked up two for only $5 a piece that have a decent delivery. The other thing I like about atomizers is I can mix product & scents in the hopes of stumbling across liquid gold, without using up a whole lot of product. images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-02-2001, 10:57 PM
I\'ve discovered the the atomizer from my CKBe bottle delivers a short, fine mist per spray, so what I\'ll do is save the bottle and atomizer after the cologne is used up and use that as my new alcohol based phero delivery system.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2001, 08:51 AM
I saw some atomisers at The Gadgetshop UK (\"http://gadgetshoponline.com\")that looked kinda cute.

But maybe they\'re more to a girl\'s taste.

~JacQueLine~ images/icons/crazy.gif