PDA

View Full Version : Smell HER and she'll reciprocate!

HB_88
08-10-2002, 12:56 PM
Gentlemen:
If you want a woman to smell your pheromones, act as if you\'re interested in the fragrance she\'s wearing. (Of course, it helps greatly if the woman is a) wearing fragrance; and b) actually attractive.) This not only initiates a conversation, but invites her to reciprocate! I\'ve had success in doing this while wearing SOE with either pure chem-kit grade NOL or NOL-rich PI/w. If she needs a little encouragement, say, \"My fragrance is sort of a blend--I make it myself.\" Paradoxically, it helps to say this somewhat apologetically; she\'ll smell you just to reassure you that you\'ve done a good job.
Once I get some more NPA, I\'ll spike the SOE with it and create a DD1-type mix. That should work well for this purpose. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

HB_88

oscar
08-10-2002, 04:11 PM
HB_88,

That IS a great ploy. Women love to hear, \"WOW! You smell really GOOD!\" probably more than we do. And while you\'re circling her neck admiring her scent, she is almost certain to get a good huff of whatever you\'re wearing since she\'ll almost invariably be sniffing her own fragrance right along with you to be sure that she\'s not wearing too much or too little.

Aside from exposing her to your pheros, you can make absolutely wonderful progress with a woman just by sampling her scent.
After you\'ve told her how good she smells, and you move closer to get another sniff, if she cocks her head to one side, you\'ve got an invitation to make some of the most sensuous and successful initial kino moves known to man.

Ever so gently cup one hand on her shoulder, because \'all you really want to do is smell her perfume and you don\'t want her to move and accidently make contact with your face\'. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

As you aim your nose toward the point on her neck or shoulder where clothing ends and skin begins, exhale fully. You\'re preparing to take a big hit of something wonderfully intoxicating.

Start there at the shoulder or side of neck using both your nose and mouth to draw in air past her skin so that she can FEEL the air flowing by. In one long, slow inhale move up the side of her neck without ever actually touching her with your face. As you run out of lung capacity hopefully up near her ear, let the side of your nose ever so slightly graze (tickle) the outside of the back of her ear \"unintentionally\". /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
If her hair prevents you from nosing her ear, just try to contact her hair gently with some part of your face.

Keeping your hand on her shoulder slowly exhale (SIGH!) closing your eyes briefly as though you\'d just taken a large hit of a fine, rare intoxicant.

\"Just Once More?\" you ask, and she happily agrees. Firm up the grip on her shoulder just slightly, add the other hand to the other shoulder if it seems appropriate, and start at the same place, but this time stop either at the side of her neck at the point where the horizontal of the shoulder transitions into the vertical of the neck, or a point an inch or so below the ear, and land a feather-light kiss with minimal audio that \' you just couldn\'t hold back\' /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif.

\"Oooooohhhh myyyyyy\" , a really dopey look on your face helps here.
Regaining your senses, \" What IS that? Do you have that custom made for you?\" At this point you may see some proffering of breasts (since she probably has some perfume there too) .
Take the entire tour. Don\'t miss any of the sights.

The hand on the shoulder shows her you can take command, but that you\'re gentle. The ear tickle is incredibly sensual. And the subsequent lower-down feather kiss indicates you have a sense of direction and are headed \"Downtown!\"

Anyway, I hadn\'t really intended to give away any secrets here. I should have saved this for a pay-site. It\'s that good.

What I wanted to mention was that last night I was doing a little phero lab work and came up with a mix that I hadn\'t tried before. I had been fortifying SOE with AFA but it occurred to me that for every mg of None I was adding, I was also adding an equal quantity of Nol. Might be good for the younger guys, but I want a fairly close ratio.
So I did a little figuring and decided that if I combined SOE with Chem-Set A-None at 5:2 the resulting mix would be a 50/50 None/Nol version of SOE. (Leaving aside consideration of the Rone here.)

Well, 100 drops of SOE and 40 drops of CS None later, I had a mix that was,... OK? , but the fragrance of the SOE had gotten diluted a bit too much. So I added 20 more drops of SOE bringing the ratio to 3:1, SOE : CS None , and this seems like a winner! ( what\'s that? 1.2 nol : 1 none ? )

I wouldn\'t attempt this kind of ratio with NPA, but even at twice NPA\'s concentration the Chem-Set None is only about half as stinky, and covers quite well.

Sniff test went well today. Field test tonight. Will report back. Over.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Shoe
08-10-2002, 04:51 PM
Oscar, what do you think the best bet is for non-stinky -none? AFA or chem kit? I\'m talking smell per mg. The extra -nol in AFA is OK.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-10-2002, 04:52 PM
oscar, youre a genius !!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif
for the smell her neck trick to work, do you have to know her fairly well, or can you walk up to any woman and do this?

oscar
08-10-2002, 05:34 PM
Shoe,

I\'ve never cut CS None down to the .020% concentration of None that\'s in AFA, so I really can\'t say. AFA doesn\'t smell like much of anything to me, so if the Nol\'s not a problem for you, that might be the better choice. Hell of a lot cheaper initial investment, but a lot higher $$/mg of phero. Tough call.

Theseus,

Genius may be a bit of a stretch. I\'ll settle for \"Extraordinarily Insightful\". /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
You\'re much better off if the female walks past you or comes to roost within noseshot. If you go out sniffing about for a good smelling woman you\'re likely to appear rather predatory. Also you\'ll probably end up zeroing in on the women who are wearing too much scent, and when you go into the big huff you\'re liable to pass out.
Use this ploy sparingly, only with attractive women who really ARE wearing a highly complementary fragrance, and you won\'t come off as though you are \"performing a routine\". Which of course YOU ARE!
Try to limit its use to once per venue, per night.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Whitehall
08-10-2002, 08:08 PM
\"Once per venue per night\"???

It bears repeating in private, maybe a couple of times...

I enjoy the the whiff of a clean head of hair too, especially on the neckline behind the ear - Dracula\'s favorite too.

oscar
08-10-2002, 11:43 PM
Whitehall,

The sucker knew right where to go. Didn\'t he?

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif