PDA

View Full Version : Just got my pheros today

**DONOTDELETE**
08-10-2002, 11:05 AM
So today I got my bottled mojo, around 1 p.m. I went to the mailbox and the envelope was there anlong with some other mail. I snuck the pheros\'s down to my bathroom in the basement (I feel like that kid Dexter on cartoon network with a secret laboratory) Unfortunately, I\'m among the 1 in 4 men who cant smell none /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif so I\'d better be careful. I put on some SoE on my arms and NPA on my neck....
.... Then I gave my Dad a hug /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif he seemed more agreeable, and he even joke about taking me out for a beer!!! (This coming from a guy who has no sense on humor)
I still gotta work on him to get me a car though.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-10-2002, 11:48 AM
I know that pheros work, but i wanna get some first hand experience. if i put on like 5 dabs of NPA and go out (like to the mall or grocery store) will I get DIHL\'d? or will everyone run away from the smell.
Also does anyone have an idea what percentage of women can smell pheros? My mom took a whiff but she said that it smelled spicy not like BO (I told her about the mones)

Whitehall
08-10-2002, 12:19 PM
5 dabs - OD or hit?

This is part of the personalization required to be an artful user of pheromones. 5 dabs means you are loaded for bear.

PHP 87
08-10-2002, 02:48 PM
Start out with a low dose and work your way up.

IMO, 5 dabs is too much.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-10-2002, 02:51 PM
I know, but before I go looking to attract girls, i thought it would be nice to get a DIHL to build my confidence

marv14yag
08-10-2002, 03:43 PM
Trust me, I thought...Yeah, scare them, no, lol, that DON\'T work, trust me. They LITERALLY WALK AWAY FROM YOU! LITERALLY! What all stuff do you have, just NPA?

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
08-10-2002, 05:14 PM
I have NPA, SoE, and TE, also the musk oil.