PDA

View Full Version : apc npa....

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 08:22 PM
I just got my apc and npa and apc doesn’t necessarily smell pleasant. It doesn’t smell awful but it doesn’t seem to have a cologne like fragrance. Actually it might smell like that blue stuff they use to keep the urinals fresh. Im pretty neutral towards the smell. NPA on the other hand is unbearable not so much that it smells like urine like many people say but that its like taking a wiff of boiled bleach first thing in the morning. It goes straight into the brain and strikes out your brain cells. Havent field tested it yet….I intend to soon. Anyone else have the same experience?

EXIT63
08-10-2002, 02:48 AM
Cory,

I actually like the smell of the APC and have had several women compliment me on it.

As far as the NPA goes, it is designed to be added to cologne.
Hence the name New Pheremone Additive. Try mixing it with Coolwater or your favorite cologne and let us know what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-10-2002, 02:03 PM
ok....i field tested this stuff and they seem to work pretty well. A sales clerk stared at me deeply from the moment i came in through the entrance and to the point where i left her sight. An 40 yr old woman (a bit too old for me) in a book store followed me to the magazine section and she was standing so close by the time i turned around i almost bumped into her. And a few guys stared at me like they were attracted to my presence. Alright this could all be a coincidence. My confidence may have been up due to placebo and i viewed every single event in a positive light. Cause not all these things were entirely abnormal except for guys staring at me. More testing is needed. One problem is however that i found myself constantly having to reapply this stuff. I had to use the roll on like once every half an hour. Cause the fragrance(im not sure of the pheromone) would dissappear almost entirely by that point. I didnt seem to od at all instead it seemed that the scent wouldnt last. I tried applying it to my skin then i tried applying to my shirt. Any suggestions?....

Whitehall
08-10-2002, 02:09 PM
The nose will tire of a fragrance after a while (30 minutes?) and you won\'t be able to smell the scent. The pheromones fade much more slowly and you may not be able to judge the aura of \'mones around you. I\'d wait a while longer - maybe 2 or 3 hours - before reapplying.