PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only female on this board now? ->OT

CJ01
08-09-2002, 01:29 PM

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 01:47 PM
I\'m a woman also on this board. =) I had posted some replys to you but I\'m not sure if you saw them.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 03:08 PM
No, you aren\'t the only one - I\'m here too. And since I just got my PI/w yesterday, and also have PCC on the way, I\'ll be hanging out for quite a while! :-)

Heidi

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 03:12 PM
And since all you lovely ladies are here, wont you tell me what colognes make you go wild

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 08:01 PM
And don\'t forget about the Hit Squad Master\'s Unit. We want to hear about your hits.

-The Bat

Marisa
08-09-2002, 08:17 PM
HI!
I\'m new female here.

frenchie
08-09-2002, 11:17 PM
here i am ! we already had a discussion some days ago.

I\'m wondering if there should\'nt be a special place for us, women, as our posts are mixed with hundreds of men\'s posts (how much % are we ???).
I\'m also wondering if there shouldn\'t be a place for lesbians ? hey, we share the same goal with men : meet women - and it doesn\'t seem that easy actually. And if I can understand which pheros can work for men/women relationships, it\'s rather a mystery when it comes to w/w relationships (though PI/w seems to work well, at least on the friendly point of view). Maybe it\'s too early in pheros history ? are we pioneers ?
What about working on that, Bruce ? i suppose we may help.

for Theseus :

I\'ve already answered your question - hope you\'ll get some more

Everybody have a good day

Frenchie

aaron
08-10-2002, 01:01 AM
\"we share the same goal with men : meet women - and it doesn\'t seem that easy actually\"

Frenchie: If it\'s any consolation to you....it\'s not that easy for us guys either /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

ps....apologies for mistaking you for a guy in that other thread

frenchie
08-10-2002, 02:22 AM
to aaron :
i think it\'s not easy for anyone, and so life goes ! i\'m actually in love, and it\'s like hell - it\'s not only the question of having sex, it\'s the question of meeting a person, isn\'t it ? sex is only a small part of the story.

Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**
08-10-2002, 09:42 AM
Yeah thanks for answering /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif , but I intended my comment towards the women who were\'nt being as helpful.

Watcher
08-11-2002, 01:32 AM
I think more women are present but not as active posters as the men (something about being better and more addicted to sex = more addicted to discussing things on this forum) although at one point we were outnumbered by women before i came along 2 1/2 years ago and blew the whole subject up he he. This is my impact ha ha ha.

frenchie
08-11-2002, 11:37 PM
i\'d really love to hear from you, women ! i know we\'re a lot more discreet about those sorts of things, but maybe it\'s time for us to wake up. Just to show them we\'re not only \"hits\" ;-))))
Frenchie

CJ01
08-12-2002, 09:28 AM
watcher I guess I´ll take that comment with a pinch of salt okay.

frenchie and all other girls, it´s nice to know there´s more women on the board again. For some time I seemed to be the only one, then I wasn´t and then well, I took a break.

You´re right frenchie ( I think it was you) suggesting a thread for `womens´ `hits´ ie experiences etc. I´ve been meaning to start one... I don´t think that a thread for gay users would be bad either. But we don´t really got much feedback from other lesbians. There´s a good number of posts by female users (including myself ´course) in the archives.
Oh yeah of course we´re not `hits´ although I´ve often felt like hitting certain members of the opposite sex. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 12:03 PM
Aren\'t you offended that your \"Phero *DUDE*\"? Heh, heh, heh

CJ01
08-12-2002, 01:08 PM
yo, I´ve been a `dude´ for ages now -I got used to it. I´m secure enough to handle it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif CJ

Watcher
08-12-2002, 03:47 PM
Lol im a pro but most women still get offened by me and ill take that with a pinch of salt i upset everyone and thats just the way i am. But a seperate female area could be useful also.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 08:33 PM
suggesting a thread for \'womens\' \'hits\' ... of course we\'re not \'hits\' ...
-CJ

Hmmm, I guess turn about isn\'t fair play... consider your perspective.

frenchie
08-13-2002, 12:09 AM
hi CJ,
i agree with you about starting a thread for women. The point is that women need to have the men\'s opinion, and men would give it anyway just not to be forgotten, and that men need us to know which cologne they should wear (by the way, nice question, Theseus :-) I like colognes).

A thread for gay users is a very good idea ! But maybe lesbians are not very much interested in using pheros, or they think they don\'t need them nor any \"help\", as sex is by far not the only way of feeling good with someone. I don\'t know. I wrote a post about them on a belgian forum : nobody had ever heard of them, and they thought it was crazy !

One other question is that a thread for gay users would make people come out - which is not so simple. And it seems that on this site, people \"know\" each other - how funny it would be if we met !

Last but not least, the use of pheros is very new to man (the species) and it logically starts with heteros. I think the next step will be gay people, and it will be a great step for the understanding of human sexuality.

Why not give it a try anyway ?

Frenchie

PS : can you tell me what a dude is ? it\'s a new word for me.