PDA

View Full Version : Product that best attracts men....

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 11:02 AM
I am a woman and I want to purchase a product that attracts men. I have androstone or whatever that is called...and it just isn\'t working that great. Any suggestions?

MaxiMog
08-09-2002, 12:43 PM
Well, androstenone is mainly regarded as a product for men to attract women. What you probably need is either PI/w or PCC.

I suggest that you go over to the \"Pheromone Discussion\" board. This type of questions should be asked there and there alone. I\'m sure you\'ll find a lot of valuable information on attracting women there.

Bruce
08-09-2002, 02:18 PM
Hi,
I agree with MaxiMog on all points. I will move this thread over to the Pheromone Discussion board.

Actually, you are supposed to be a registered member (free and easy to do) before you post. This one board is left open to guests, so folks can post problems they are having with the board system even if they are unable to register due to some technical problem.

Thanks and all the best,
bruce

Watcher
08-11-2002, 01:21 AM
What i take an interest in women wearing NPA and PCC doesnt mean however im going to make a move you still if wearing phreos as a woman still make a move on the guy and hang around long enough for him to reciporcate.