PDA

View Full Version : urine smell

**DONOTDELETE**
08-08-2002, 05:22 PM
hi, guys i recently purchase primal instint, and it smells like urine that have been out in the sun for a week... i always thought that pheromones had a pleasant smell. i only use less than a drop of it, but the smell is not pleasant at all. is there a way to make this thing smell good?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-08-2002, 05:36 PM
Yeah, you should try not to wear more than 1 or 2 drops and cover it with a good colonge. (I\'ve never used Primal, but that is what everyone says)

BTW you should register a user name, its fast and free and post this in the Pheromone Discussion forum. Not too many people read this part of the forum.

This piss smell is normal, they attract women subconsciously

**DONOTDELETE**
08-08-2002, 09:51 PM
haha...thats ...thats been out in the sun for week. If it smells that bad im sure it has to work. Anyone knows what PI for women smells like. Id like to buy a batch of that just for the nols...

franki
08-09-2002, 03:16 AM
Actually you are lucky that you can smell the a-none that´s in your PI/m (or Primal Fear like some people call it). This should prevent you from OD-ing. If you can´t smell the a-none like me it is hard to tell how much is too much.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 04:14 AM
yes, PI smells like cat urine, but it gets the women going. nother words, it works!!

aaron
08-09-2002, 06:35 AM
PI(w) doesn\'t smell much of anything. Its a high concentration of -nol with copulins. Seems to work very well for me with NPA in a ratio of 7:3 PI(w):NPA which is JBM#1 if I remember. Very similar, except more intense reactions than DD#1

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 11:56 AM
what is the fragrance is PI w?
does it smell feminine?

FerroMone
08-09-2002, 05:53 PM
As for -NONE, the first time i smelled it. it makes me puke but now i think i am addicted to its smell and i think my nose is already conditioned to smell -NONE as pleasent smelling

BassMan
08-09-2002, 06:20 PM
JPGR:

To me, PI/w has a _very_ faint musk smell. Some folks say they can smell the cops (which reputedly smell like fertile vaginal secretions), but I don\'t smell anything except a very clean nol smell. I have been testing it 4 drops at a time.

FerroMone:

Concur. When I first started playing with high-end none products, occasionally I got the urine smell. I can still smell none, but I also find it rather pleasant, male, a little sweaty, and not at all urinous. Strange.