PDA

View Full Version : 2 successful styles to get lots of women

**DONOTDELETE**
08-08-2002, 07:22 AM
hey y\'all
i\'ve been thinking about it, and i truly believe there are two ways to get lots of women:
1) the player style = lots of sex
2) the gentlemen style = lots of women in love with you

for the player style, check out www.pickupguide.com/layguide (\"http://www.pickupguide.com/layguide\")
for the gentlemen style check out www.askmen.com (\"http://www.askmen.com\")

i\'d recommend college kids use pickupguide and older dudes use gentlemen style...they have many similarities but the difference is in the sexual attitude

**DONOTDELETE**
08-08-2002, 08:48 PM
What about older dudes who want to be college kids? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 07:53 AM
yea go ahead go for it

it\'s just that more college kids look for sex

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 10:57 AM
Have you tried both? Also, how do you say the patterns in layguide naturally and without getting tossed in jail !? Can you please tell us some stroies about times when they\'ve worked.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 11:54 AM
well, i don\'t really use the patterns...i don\'t harass girls...but i\'m casual and sexual and i always talk about gettin\' action and most girls don\'t mind...it\'s just about the overall attitude

you don\'t have to use patterns...i haven\'t tried them yet

FerroMone
08-09-2002, 05:51 PM
Well i tried some of it and it worked for me. You will never end
up in jail if you use those patterns i am 100% sure. You should try it sometimes.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 06:10 PM
I\'ll try them after i\'ve been going out with a girl for a while (not looking for sex wanna wait till im married, I just want her to be obsessed with me so she doesnt dump me for some looser: see rose pattern). If I end up in prison, YOU\'RE gonna post bond, OK.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 12:19 PM
I use to spit patterns from fastseduction.com at girls, and for the most part they just make you sound really weird. I wouldn\'t recommend trying to adopt this style of seduction.

proteus
08-20-2002, 12:55 PM
you\'re right that the patterns can make you sound weird - if you don\'t use them within the correct context. However, if your timing/pacing is right and you\'ve already elicited her values, the patterns can be devastating. The trick is to \"listen\" to her closely as you EV her, then through the natural course of conversation slide in the patterns and feed back her values subtly (but don\'t overdo the patterns). I can honestly say that you can make a lady fall head over heels with you within a very short period of time - matter of fact, I\'m very careful who I use this stuff on now because I\'ve found it becomes so easy to seduce a gal so if you don\'t want to leave a trail of broken hearts you better be careful. I was always a poor seducer, but now for the most part I\'m confident enough in my skills that give me an half an hour with a lady (dinner parties are great for this) and she will be mine if I choose :-)

Watcher
08-20-2002, 03:27 PM
Another useful is one chatrooms - god ive had some fun there gone all the way to getting good looking chicks to meet me in real life where the pheros kick in. But ive had some fun with music stars who have chatrooms - god i had this big music star want to meet me in real life from halfway around the world. I just disappeared from that one to freaky. The one im talking about is married highly successful - however it could have been very interesting.

www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")
www.pshollow.freeservers.com/pictures.html (\"http://www.pshollow.freeservers.com/pictures.html\")
www.ninemsn.com.au (\"http://www.ninemsn.com.au\")
www.bigkev.com.au (\"http://www.bigkev.com.au\")

marv14yag
08-20-2002, 03:35 PM
Here\'s the BEST advice...DON\'T think before you say something, it S H O W S...

I mean, not from girls, but I got people that come up to me, and say something, and it sounds as if it rehearsed in a play, and they are all nervous (I.....wear none...). I don\'t really think it\'s what you say it, or even HOW you say it, but how you express it to the girl. And, one, and ONLY thing that has EVER worked for me, to make the girl go CRAZY, compared to talking to her like she\'s a friend, is to look in her eyes real deep, and than, don\'t look away, unless she does..Or, every minute or 2...(To keep them guessing..)...Works like a CHARM...Hasn\'t got me a girl yet, but, the girls who HAVE boyfriends, LOOOOVE to flirt with you....You KNOW they like you, but they won\'t go out with you, I think I\'m just going to not worry about it, and just have fun, I mean, after all, if the girl doesn\'t like me that much, what\'s the point in trying to SEDUCE her? The sex isn\'t going ot be that good, I mean, blah blah blah...I\'m not saying, I want to have a relationship, but I want the girl to like me though....Which, is very annyoying, because, the only ones that seem to, are very ugly, or, I don\'t pay attention to them...

Like 7th grade, I got notes from girls who said they wanted to give me a blow job. They weren\'t the BEST looking girls in the class, not ugly, but, I didn\'t CARE, I was looking for the B E S T..That screwed me over...Because, now, some of them look pretty good, that, and, I don\'t have as much of a chance with the HOT girls anyway.

But yeah, I don\'t think that, if the girl doesn\'t like you, and you SEDUCE her, it\'s going to be...Any good anyway. But I do think you could take a FRIEND girl, and make her LIKE you, and than...Hook up with her.

And ANOTHER thing, I got some hot girl friend that likes me...SHHHHHEEEEE just doesn\'t know it yet. Probably, becuase, if we were to hook up, SOMEONE would say someting...

JVK, why can\'t you go back in time and eliminate this....SOCIAL CONDITIONING? HUH! HUH! I hate cops too..I hate society, we should be able to do what we WANT to, not what someone TELLS us.

Bart

Who\'s alpha male now baby! lol Who da jerk! Who da jerk! Who your baby daddy! !

CptKipling
08-20-2002, 04:23 PM
You da frinkin looser, dude.

Try thinking, like actually thinking.

Dont expect any help from me on this board, you\'re twisted. And if i saw you in the street, I\'d make you feel like all those people did.

Doesnt matter that you\'re sorry, who cares if you do it again.

You think you\'re alpha? Wrong. Give people some respect, its the best way of being genuinly respected back.

If you were joking, try to get a sense of humour.

Watcher
08-20-2002, 04:41 PM
Im just wondering if marg14 is being sacaristic and stupid again and just trying to create some discussion and conterversy not a good way however. Well i wouldnt go around stabbing people or chasing people around its a matter of self control (you know you get the urge to stab someone DONT DO IT - its that simple dont make excuses dont blame anyone else its youre body you control it.) NLP will help if you are that bad try turning those urges on youreself and find a gun and end it. That way you wont be around to kill anyone else and you wont go on being tormented for the rest of youre years.

marv14yag
08-20-2002, 04:52 PM
Watcher...No, I\'m NOT lying...My life has not been ALL to great, I wasn\'t joking. For the most part though, I try to be a nice person. And unlike you think I have more self control than you know, I just have stronger urges...Literally, I would have killed some people if not my self control...

Anyway, I give people respect, it\'s not like that, just when I get pissed off about something, I you know...Have them urges...

I asked for help, not CRITICISM!
Oh, and yes, I DO turn it around on myself, a lot of depression, man, my life is S A D! It seems like I can\'t do ANYTHING right realy....Every time...

Bart

proteus
08-20-2002, 04:57 PM
yup, gotta agree chat rooms are good places to practice all this patterning/NLP stuff - not quite the same as real time seduction, but good practice nevertheless and with the zillions of women online now - even my hot female friends who swore they\'d never go online in the early days of the net are all on things like AOL now. Hey Watcher, any chance you\'ll clue us in as to who this music star was you chatted up?? You must have serious seduction skills!!! Closest I ever got to chatting with a star was having one mundane question answered by Carrie-Anne Moss in an online public chat :-)

xvs
08-20-2002, 04:58 PM
Just teen angst...

Try (though it\'s hard) not to take things too seriously. That\'s the #1 mistake teens (and anyone else for that matter) make.

You are a teen, aren\'t you?

Watcher
08-20-2002, 05:19 PM
Two things in the early years make things seem all life encompassing etc etc. Hormones and lack of life experience. I had a friend he hooked up with a young overseas girl, now he married her but it was like. Its my love its my love - shes my everything id die for her yeah man ill die for her on and on. I eventually just cut him off because he got weird, had no self feedback (i mean being able to look at oneself from another point of view - NLP here) he just got really emotional went into freefall tried suicide all sorts of bullshit became very draining any help was rejected it was better off to leave him to it, last thing i heard hed divorced her shed taken the kid back overseas and he was blabbing on about how stupid hed been (marriage lasted 2 years). So he landed ok. But i guess when youre body is saying SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX all reasoning goes out the window right and we blame everyone else (disagree with me on this please) weve done nothing wrong etc etc.
The best appraoch with women is to talk to her using the keywords she uses this is the most helpful tip i can give as far as the chatrooms go. Turn her keywords back into the conversation - trance words. etc.

www.asx.com.au (\"http://www.asx.com.au\")

CptKipling
08-20-2002, 05:38 PM
xvs is right, dont take things so ceriously, espescially yourself, step back from the situation and take a real look.

Ok, I got angry, but I\'m not making excuses, your post really pissed me off, you seemed quite pround of the fact.

Everyone gets urges (ok maybe not everyone, most people our age), I know I do, like nothing I can describe, but I always think about afterwards, and how I would feel if it were reversed. Someone said to me \"Do unto others as you wish to be done to you\", quite corny, but its how society \"should\" work. Sometimes I just dont care about consequences or anything else, but its usually extreem, or in self defence, or when I can my anger about to explode \'cos I\'v been containing it. Seriously, take a long deep breath, and think.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 06:11 PM
Bart, Angel Face,It\'s good to talk about things. We\'ve all done things we wish we hadn\'t. I can relate a little, maybe. I\'m easily overstimulated and when I need to be left alone, I really need to be left alone, and if I can\'t get quiet and solitude I\'m a bitch on wheels, snappish and irritable, very sharp tongued. However. It sounds like you\'re having some sadism stuff, maybe, as well as struggling with impulse control. Do your sexual fantasies include violence?Tell me how you felt before and after you did the mean things. IF you can find a good dojo with a really good sensei, one who\'s into the deeper meanings, I would recommend martial arts. Do you have any close relationships with mature males?If not martial arts under supervision of a very good teacher, do something physical. Run, kickbox, do something to wear yourself out on a daily basis.All the best to you,Renee

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 06:16 PM
Tell us how old you are, that will be helpful.

Watcher
08-20-2002, 06:25 PM
Fullred i thinks he is 15 (just remembering from a previous post when he first came onto the board - said he was young but still wanted an edge to get girls, he copped some flack about his age - but he was ok to start using them.

Another point is that :\"retarded\' kids are targeted in school in general by those who are sexually active and uncontrolled hormones my theroy is that they are viewed as sexually inferior if not on an unconscious level with the usual resoning of that they are stupid or dumb looking etc. I still say that this is sexual behaviour in a nutshell from kids that havent learnt a bigger worldview yet and its to chase off the competition and a training ground for the isolation and class structure later on in life (ie you dont measure up sexually for the norm - so take an outside role and we will make sure you stay there because we have so much spare energy left and nothing to focus on - thats why martial arts are so effect at concentration. Those basic human behaviours have not been affected by recent moves in human thinking ie racial upheavals (60s) feminism (70s) affirmative action (80s) consumerism and the balancing of class sturctures(90s) non verbal class structure based on sexual appearences still hasnt happened and wont until the full role of pheromone and related sexual motivations is fully understood by society as a whole i woud say 2000-2010 the next revolution.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 06:48 PM
Yes, I\'m sure you\'re right. He\'s talking about something very serious, though, which is keeping thought and action separated. I can see you\'ve had your bouts with primal surges, but I would bet you never hit your brother in the back with an ax.

chummym
08-20-2002, 06:52 PM
critism: chummym thinks this kid is a pussy that targets people who can\'t defend themselfs...probably has some physical defect that he got picked on for so now he\'s turned into a bully... theres no excuse for behavior like you talk about get a [censored] clue that other people even mentally handicap people have feelings too and are people...i really feel sorry for ya when someone with a conscious see\'s you doing [censored] like that and puts your dumb ass in a hospital.

advice: get some professional help...seriously...you have issues.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 07:39 PM
Marv14:

What\'s up? So.....you HATE cops right? Well, I\'m a COP. A COP for the NYPD, you know New York City, home of the former World Trade Center Twin Towers. On September 11th 2001, I was there smack dead in the middle of the chaos and mayhem.....where were you? Hiding somewhere safe? Guess what, 23 of my people died helping others, and 343 NYC Firefighters did the same, before you open your mouth and say something so stupid and immature, think about the COPS you hate, we don\'t make millions, we make just enough to get by.....protecting ungrateful people like you. HOW DARE you chase, and harass retarded people? They have a mental deficiency, and they have NO control over it. How would you like it if someone chased you with intent to harm you for laughs? I\'m sure you\'d crap your pants. Not for nothing but people like you front the tough guy personality, but I GUARANTEE it 110% that you shrink down to the size of an ameoba (single celled microscopic organism) when you\'re confronted right? You\'re a big tough guy by picking on retarded people. Come here to NYC and pick on me, try beating me up, running me into poles. Oh, by the way when you see a blind person with a big German Shepherd seeing eye dog, start bothering the blind person and see what the dog does. Remember.......hate cops, but then when your ass is in trouble, remember who\'s going to be there to save your ass. Grow up, drop the tough-guy front, because someday, when you\'re bothering someone, what are you going to do if they punch you square in the mouth, pull a gun or a knife? You going to stand there and take it like the tough guy you try to be? OR Are you going to start crying \"POLICE!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!\" The more you hate us, the more you will learn.

P.S. You hate society, poor baby. We HAVE laws to make life better......don\'t live by those laws and live in an 8\'x8\' concrete cell and become someone\'s girlfriend.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 08:09 PM
Marv:

I wasn\'t threatening you in anyway, I was just getting a point across. If you seriously feel that you have those urges, you REALLY need to see a professional. Chronic feelings, and urges like that are sure signs of someone who\'s going to grow up to be a serial killer. Remember, picking on people with disabilities, handicaps, defects, etc does NOT make you a tough guy, or make people think you\'re a big shot. When people see that, they look down at you, it makes you look like the person with the disability, handicap, defect, etc. If you have a bad life at home, it\'s up to you to make something better of it. When you grow up, get married, and have a kid(s), would you want them to experience what you experienced? A man doesn\'t need to be tough, or beat up people to be respected by others. Just be cool, mature, and HELP others. You want to attract women? Try volunteering in a hospital, soup kitchen, etc. THAT will show women that you have heart, and will score you infinite amounts of respect from others.....and you WILL feel GREAT about yourself afterwards. I believe it was Fulltiltredhead that said take up martial arts, or kickboxing to release built up rage and anger, well she\'s 100% right about that. Not only will you get to blast out all that anger on a punching bag, but YOU WILL LEARN other VALUABLE things like -DISCIPLINE, SELF-RESPECT, CONFIDENCE, and RESPECT FOR OTHERS. Give it a shot if you choose not to see a professional. Ever regular old exercise is great for your mind and body. When you exercise, you brain releases chemicals called \"Endorphins\" those chemicals give you a \"natural high\" The more you do it, the better you\'ll feel mentally, and physically.

Watcher
08-20-2002, 09:07 PM
Well ive had urges but have always had the control to get a hold before letting them go. It is a very serious thing, i guess with me it was 3 years of self-hypnosis and very strong meditation that helped me, i just needed focus. Primal urges are able to be controlled, once you recongize the core of the urges you can control it. Hitting someone with an ax definetley not thats just plain abuse. Those with no power however get frustrated (sexual urges unfulfilled) and then thats where anger comes from thats why life education is so important. With men at least thought and action can be seperated due to logic moreso than women (sorry hormones play an important part james kohl has the right idea).

www.ebetonline.com.au (\"http://www.ebetonline.com.au\")

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 09:13 PM
Watcher, where do you get this stuff about women not being able to be logical? I took symbolic logic instead of math in college and made straight A\'s, and it\'s the segment where I score highest on IQ tests. You are not the first man on this forum I\'ve heard say this thing in almost exactly these words. Please would you tell me where you\'re getting this. I work in an intellectual property law firm and some of the attorneys there are beautiful young women with ph.d.\'s in physics from ivy league schools. The idea that women can\'t think logically because of their hormones is antiquated and just doesn\'t play out anymore. It\'s a Victorian notion. This misinformation could lead you to underestimate your \"opponent.\" Don\'t assume we can\'t think logically. Most of us have minds like steel traps and project flibbertigibbet to throw you off while we suss you out. :-) I hope you would at least never ever ever say such a thing to a woman or ever let her think you think it. I\'m pretty broad-minded but I must tell you, this is sexist pig thinking and beneath you. It\'s prejudice, it\'s as bad as if I were to say you can\'t think because you\'re all testosteroney.Whitehall: Don\'t start. :-)lol

Watcher
08-20-2002, 09:16 PM
Ok educated logic is ok. Im talking about not having male logic, its been shown that women are more emotional by nature.

Ok i should have used the word \"rational\" instead of logic. My apologies. Its good that you have done symbolic logic and sound like you have an amazing IQ. Hence youre activity and helpfulness on the forum oscars been pretty quite latley. Ive got a steeltrap mind also it does come in very handy indeed.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 09:27 PM
I\'m glad we have mutual respect - guess we wouldn\'t hash things out if either of us thought the other was unable to think logically ... Do you mind if I push this a little?Um...it doesn\'t help to substitute \"rationally\" for \"logically.\" Now you\'re telling me that women are irrational.What do you mean, educated logic is ok. As opposed to what kind of logic? Male logic as opposed to female logic? I don\'t think there are kinds, are there?And I really do want to know where this information\'s coming from. Is this Ross Jeffries, whoever he is? or who\'s telling you this?

Watcher
08-20-2002, 09:32 PM
Educated logic is ok. Creative logic is good. Stupidity logic is dumb ie making decisions that can be considered further based upon instinct when instinct can be wrong - synthetic pheromone influences for one. This information comes from my life experience which is limited i will admit so far (heck im only 22) Ross Jeffries has the idea (on sex pickups only) no its a combination of female attitudes with those i interact with on the value of men (australian women think lowly of men - its a localised cultural thing - which leads me to be slightly pissed off also.) There are various types of logic as i said before however the word i should have used was a reduction of rationa thoughts based on genetics and brain wiring.

In other words how we perceive the world etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 09:42 PM
Ok, I get it.

Could I just suggest to you, and maybe it isn\'t true, but it\'s a hypothesis, right? that what you\'ve been told is not correct. There\'s a war between the sexes all over and maybe it will always be that way, but one sure way to piss a woman off and make her cuss men is to tell her she can\'t think straight because she\'s a woman. So I\'m suggesting 1) the information is wrong, and 2) even if it were right, it\'s not helpful to think that way.

Thanks for answering my questions.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 09:48 PM
About the stupidity logic...Sometimes you have to stop making sense and follow your gut feelings. A lot of this man woman stuff is along those lines. Just because a thing is logical doesn\'t mean it\'s true.

Also that women are more covert. If they articulate their thinking, you can see the logic -- but since you don\'t know what they\'re basing their decisions on, maybe it looks like it doesn\'t make sense or isn\'t rational. Where can I read Ross Jeffries on women\'s thought processes?

Watcher
08-20-2002, 09:55 PM
Unsure i will however take all critisicm my opinions are ongoing based on my experiences and interactions so if you can prove me wrong my thinking will be adapted. Sure i follow my gut feelings often i just find it easy to apply rational and logical thoughts at time.
As far as being covert it has its advantages some men are covert as well. I dont follow Ross Jeffries only i get a very wide base of information. Im egotisitcal at times jump on a soapbox but its good to stir conversations and challange myself on a wide range of issues. Stupidity logic is a very theroretical thing at the moment im still developing its meaning along with the externalisation theroy that i will talk about later. It is very interesting however. Womens processes are based upon thier experiences and also genetics / pheromones - im repeating some of james kohls ideas also and he is one of the premier sexual behaviour experts in the world along with many others so hes ideas must take some credit even if oscar disagrees on some points.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 10:01 PM
Well, I\'ll sure be interested to read what you come up with. Sounds like you\'re giving it a lot of thought so I\'m sure Ill learn something..

xoxoxo
FTR

oscar
08-20-2002, 11:09 PM
Watcher,.

Where do I come into this? What points of whose do I disagree on?

Oscar

Watcher
08-21-2002, 12:38 PM
Oops im not quite sure if its you or whitehall that disagrees with james kohl on his theroy that pheromones govern all behaviour and that visual input is unimportant. Thats the points im referring to, hope that it clarifies youre question.

www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")

marv14yag
08-21-2002, 02:56 PM
Watcher, I am 16 now, and will turn 17 in Sep.

Bart

Dude, lol, to the cop guy, lol...Listen, you KNOW that\'s not what I meant, I don\'t like them, as, they only do what they are TOLD they are followers of UNJUST LAWS REGULATION OR RULES...ANYONE can save someone, that has NOTHING to do with hating or not hating a cop....

marv14yag
08-21-2002, 03:12 PM
I don\'t get on till later in the night, so I am BOMBARDED with posts, and you guys are like, why doesn\'t he answer! Anyway....I just want to say, that, although you may THINK...That I\'m just trying to act tuff, and a bully, it\'s not like that, I\'m pretty nice...And, I understand about the retarded kids...You talk as if IIII want to hurt somoene, no, it\'s N O T like that, it\'s like, I get the feelings, and it happens, it\'s not like...I don\'t like this person, I\'m going to hurt them, PLEASE, you think it EVER goes down like that? Maybe for you..You don\'t have to deal with anything...

I\'m just saying that I don\'t say, I want to hurt this person, so I WILL, or, look at that guy, he looks stupid, I\'m going to hurt him, there\'s no thinking involved...

And, it was the back side part, with the hammer par of the axe, I\'ve done way worse stuff than that to people though....I was in Charter when I was about 8..For about 6 months, but that didn\'t help at ALL, and Ritalin, that doesn\'t work, just calms you down so you don\'t WANT to do anything, drugs AREN\'T the answer...And, I mean, right now, I have improved as, I\'m not even a fractction as bad as I used to be...And, I spend much of my time lifting weights and stuff now...

But, there\'s always that pain, and urges...But, for me, there\'s no URGE and I do it, it\'s just, I DOOO it. Sometimes, I don\'t even know I did until afterward, LITERALLY. This is probably the BEST mode to be in for fighting though... I don\'t know, everything\'s a fight, struggle, I can\'t calm down, and always loooking, someone\'s ALWAYS out to get you, and can\'t go to sleep at night.

Oh, I thought I was just crazy, but, yeah, as for the dreams....

I have dreams about usually.....a. Not sex, but a lot of sexual things, and a lot of fingering the girls and all that...I don\'t know..and usually b. fighting people, and, in fighting people, I mean like, there\'s someone and I fight them, I think that may translate into..Everythings a struggle fight, etc...But, one thing different about me, than other people, is that I learn about my problem and know why it\'s there, and try to change it, whereas other people would just keep doing what they are doing, and the cop guy, dude, go to hell, you KNOW what I said had NOTHING to do about saving people, and, sure, yeah, I would want the cops to save me, but you know what? They DON\'T...The only way to solve a problem if someone wants to beat you up is with your own two milkbones...It would be FINE and DANDY if the cops were there ALL the time, but no, they are too busy giving tickets, blah blah blah blah blha, caring about what III do, etc...And, no, it\'s not just teenagers, but I think there are a LOT of people that don\'t agree with MANY laws. When someone in the neighborhood calls becuase the radio is up to loud, 4 cops show, up, I don\'t EVER see them doing anything but house calls, or giving out tickets, or, like it was on the news, some cop beat up a black kid for no reason at all, and it was on tape...They need to take those cops...And stop the gangs, or, the drugs..But, that brings you back to money...You get money for tickets you know, or, you have to reach your quota, or, you just want your job to be easier, and, yeah, you did save the people, but that\'s not EVERY cop, and you only did it because you think it\'s the right thing to deal, there\'s not many SELFLESS good deads, you did it becuase it made you feel good, do something that doesn\'t make you feel good, but it\'s the right thing to do, that\'s a selfless good dead.

And, I also think, that a problem with the ladies, with me, is because, yeah, I don\'t ACTUALLY like them, I just have the thing that says....I got to bang them, I got to band them, but I don\'t really care about it, it probably shows, what am I to do if I don\'t LOVE someone, which probably translates into the ORIGINAL problem in the first place...

Bart

marv14yag
08-21-2002, 03:17 PM
Someone said something about the martial arts, I\'ve been in a class before when I was younger. I know the martial arts, not because of a class, but rather, I taught myself, literally...I can do just about all the moves, blah blah, I lift weights...I\'m geared to living in primal cave man age but I live in modern society and it just DOESN\'T work out, I fight, blah blah, paranoia, yes, there\'s no THREAT anymore... And, yes, lol....I DOOO control my urgest, not enough though, but, if I didn\'t I wouldn\'t have killed anyone, because I would have FIRST killed myself, but, I think I would have killed a lot of peole, and I\'m not just saying it to sound like, yeah, I\'m serious, but, I\'m being for real, I would have killed some people....

Bart

proteus
08-21-2002, 03:21 PM
try to channel the need/desire to fight etc. into another activitiy - I\'ve always been naturally very aggressive - never a bully etc. but I channelled this into martial arts and found that I got to work this stuff out - and great thing about it now is after spending so many years/hours doing martial arts training all of that has been taken out of me. Course the flip side of that is that something like martial arts could make things worse for some, that is just making someone\'s who\'s already a danger to others, potentially extremely lethal - but if you have the urge to fight you gotta deal with it somehow and for me the martial arts worked really well.

marv14yag
08-21-2002, 03:21 PM
Fulltilt, I think women say one thing, and mean another. And for the most part, even the ones with the phd...It really pisses me off..I see the hot girl, getting the a\'s....She just GETS them, I don\'t think she really CARES though, and as for the job, same thing... There ARE a FEW exceptions to the rules, I know a FEW girls that act JUST like males, but are fe-males, I think that would be the exception, but for the most part...Yeah...

And they just go through the life, just doing...Pretty much just DOING thier job, getting their a\'s...Just really just in the submissive view...Really. And than some guy comes along they love him...I mean, women can go out to work, but they still have the same mindset as they ALWAYS have, I don\'t think anything has changed very much really...For about 200 years or more...

Bart

proteus
08-21-2002, 03:24 PM
you need a \"good\" teacher in the martial arts if it is to work for you - you cannot teach yourself UNTIL you have mastered the basics - this is probably why it did not work for you - anyone can watch a Bruce Lee movie and practice the kicks/punches but that is not the martial arts - it\'s about a philosophy, a discipline, an attitude that can only be imparted by a good teacher and only if said student is patient/persistent and disciplined

Watcher
08-21-2002, 03:25 PM
Get a heavy nol product to neturalise some of those more aggressive urges, it tends to nullifty when i have aggressive tendancies (rub under the nose) its quite effective. James kohl says that pheromone type therpies are far more effective on things like wrong sexual behaviour (in general phedophiles etc) but in youre case it could help with those urges to do. It will calm youre mind at least cutting back a few of those. Forget ritalin the [censored] doesnt work, a very cheap and irrelvant solution that is used by the majority because its something so the drug companies can make a quick buck.

marv14yag
08-21-2002, 03:32 PM
And, another thing, most of you saying what you do...I mean, especially that cop guy, would have killed themselves by now, I bet I have more self control than every one of you..Just more to deal with, it\'s easy to be a critic though, REAL easy...It\'s like Arnold Swatzenegger....He wasn\'t BORN big, he was a skinny kid.....Just an example...You can be a critic, critizise, say how YOU wouldn\'t do different, Y O U would have killed yourself, and becuase I\'m still alive, what do you say? I\'m a bad person, lol...Really, noone cares, I mean, I could die, life would still go on for everyone else, friends, they aren\'t really FRIENDS, it\'s just mutual parteners to help each other out... Just keep going about your lives brainwashed as many of you are, with your perfect lives, or, if they AREN\'T perfect, you say, I had SUCH and SUCH wrong, and I overcame it, and you haven\'t everyone should be JUST LIKE ME...And you are a BAD person, lol.....Whew, no offense to the ones this doesn\'t apply to also...

Bart

Watcher
08-21-2002, 03:38 PM
Youre not bad - life is a difference of different perceptions. Its true that each is responsible for ourselves, its right that no one cares its all about the self and self advancement comes first climb over the next in line ahead of us to get ahead. No offense taken anyone and everyone is able to express whatever views they want here and everywhere in life but with rights also comes responsiblities ie you put something on the forum just be prepared to be attacked by anyone who wishes to do so and be prepared to say back to them \"you have this view but i dont agree\" or take apart their points also. Some of us arent brainwashed to the nature of reality but ignore some things because its easier to handle. Evolution of ideas is intesting.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 04:46 PM
Sweetheart,

Nothing\'s ever come easy for me, ever. I feel like I\'ve had to work twice as hard as many people to get half as much. But everybody and I mean everybody has a story. I don\'t doubt for one second that you\'ve had it hard. But that\'s just what it\'s like to be human and alive. It\'s not easy for anybody, I swear to you. The people who look like they\'re having it easy now might be, but they will be humbled. Trouble comes to everyone at one time or another.

It\'s absolutely true that you could die and nobody would be too affected, and life would go on, and those who love you would go on, and maybe even eventually you\'d be forgotten.

Your life belongs to you alone and you\'re the only one who can give it any meaning. Nobody can give you something to live for but yourself, and sometimes that\'s the hardest thing to find, a reason to keep getting up in the morning.

All I can tell you is, you\'re not here by accident, you\'re here by design, and you have a purpose. Right now it seems to be scaring half of us to death and pissing the rest of us off. I hope you\'ll find other ways to use your energy.

Sending you healing vibes and good thoughts,

R

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 04:49 PM
People just go through life just doing. Yeah, it\'s true. The herd. It is sickening sometimes, I agree. But let me ask you, what are you doing to differentiate yourself from the herd? Cruelty is common as dirt.

What would make you happy?

CptKipling
08-21-2002, 04:52 PM
FTR, you say women are covert because they follow gut feelings etc., does this excuse lack of logic? Sorry, not trying to be personal, honest. I can read and perceive the intentions of most women, logical or not, I AM IN CONTROL! lol kidding.

marv:
I can tell you think, probably think a lot, but you have to understand that you are thinking along the wrong channels. Your self beliefs (example: you dont like cops, so you dissagreed with his post before you read it) are obstructing your ability to learn and heal. You have to trust people. You say you have to handle a lot more than any of us, and that your self control is better than any of ours. You would be surprised. I am your age, and I have gone through a LOT, still do everyday, but I dont react or think the same way as you. And that isnt because I\'m weak or a pussy, I just think about the bigger picture.

Take up martial arts again, start writing more, make the effort to make some new group of people see your worth, and make some new friends.

You say that your friends arnt real friends, and that no one would care if you died. Well people would. I have really \"true\" friends that I would be genuinely destroyed if anything happened to them. It is a reflestion on YOU that you dont think people care that much.

Everyone here is trying to make you open your eyes.

CptKipling
08-21-2002, 04:54 PM
Amen FTR

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 04:57 PM
Cpt,

Am I a woman? Am I logical? Do the facts not speak for themselves?

I\'m about the throw in the towel. One last shot: if you have to put women down to feel good about yourself, you\'re gonna never have what you want with a female. We\'re not any more irrational or illogical than you are. Just think about it.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 05:01 PM
P.S. To Cpt.:

Keep it up and I\'m gonna have to spank you.

(thanks for the amen)

Watcher
08-21-2002, 05:13 PM
Im going to jump in i dont try to put women down its a \"sometimes\" frustration with the things that come out mainly the indecisivieness. It would appear more comfortable to talk about making a decision instead of actually making it (FTR this isnt directed you at all - this is a generalised comment) People fluff on decisions and confuse themselves just to stay in their comfort zone. Everyone is irrational and illogical at times i just dont go around sprouting that i am in an attempt to stay comfortable instead of facing it and figureing it out (general comment again - ive got one girl in real life im thinking of). The one that has a boyfriend but wants \"excitement\" because his working so much to try and provide for her and he has no time to give her \"excitement\" because she refuses to work full time works on a casual basis (hasnt had kids - isnt pregnant) but believes in superman who has 36 hours per day to get everything done for her and not get any sleep (scarcasim) she came onto me i told her to forget about chasing the excitement and instead of taking from another guy go give her boyfriend some excitement from her to him because he is a \"nice\" but also hardworking guy - typical supporter who wont have his own kids if she can help it (the thing of finding another guy to be the father and having him support it).

How i set her straight well i told her exactly what her behaviour was doing and if she didnt change then her boyfriend would soon find out from me what she was up to - he has dumped girls in the past for cheating on him and he would do it again. Last time i spoke to her her behaviour had changed quite substantally and she was eyes only for him.

So i did my good dead and helped him out without him even knowing.

CptKipling
08-21-2002, 05:18 PM
I do not in any way boubt your logic (your meaning your gender) in the way you do somethings, such as your posts on this board, all of them have been intelligent and logical, often moreso than most of the men.

You actually seem to be the exception to the rule, as far as I\'m concerned, also bear in mind that like watcher, these are my observations and as such are based on my life experience, which is so far very limited. Unfortunately, I cant account for exceptions, but rather talk as a whole. This is often quite brutal and often misses the point.

I do not have to put women down to feel good about myself, not in anyway. How could I \"preach\" to marv like I did knowimg that I was a hypocrit? I invariably keep my own counsle, but rely on friends like anyone else. I do not go around with the belief \"all that women say is nonsense, must ignor\", and I proved that my listening to you. I feel good about myself arealdy, but I dont give myself the justification or authority to to pass judgment over individuals, only to make assumtions about individuals, and more importantly, groups. I do not in any way let these assumptions influence the way I interact with individuals, I always start with a baseline of \"benefit of the boubt\" and work up from there.

RE womens logic: deny that the quest for a \"white knight\" is illogical and self defeating.

I am not sticking up for my gender in any way, they can fend for themselves /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

CptKipling
08-21-2002, 05:26 PM
P.S FTR

Thanks for the heads up on the spanking thing, that would be really terrible! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 05:32 PM
Ok, Captain, good for you, good answer. Good on you too, Watcher, you set that girl straight.

I don\'t think the White Knight thing is illogical, I\'ll say it\'s unlikely. I do think the Prince Charming Will Come And Take Me Away From All Of This is baloney, and I\'ve said so.

Would you read my post re Men Help Me/This is Why and tell me what you think? I\'d love to hear your thoughts.

Renee

CptKipling
08-21-2002, 05:42 PM
I was more refering to the point that I posted a while back, where I have witnessed a men caring about a woman and was blown off, she stated the reason was that he was \"Too nice\". I dont think he was a doormat, not very much anyway.

Why does buying gifts/being gentlemanly and kind end up being a bad thing? etc.

Everyone hopes for their best, i.e their white knight, but brushing off men who are kind(ok being pathetically kind, yes that is a turn off) kind of defeats the object, hence the lack of logic.

Watcher
08-21-2002, 05:48 PM
Ok people always want something different. Its called diversity. What women want _ personal view here only_
Women want a guy to give them attention but they dont want someone over the top or to nice, they want to be treated aggressively sometimes. They want a provider and on the other hand good sperm. I think they always KEEP ONE EYE OPEN FOR A BETTER OPPORTUNITY AND THIS GOVERNS THEIR BEHAVIOUR. They want stability but they also want the opportunity for a better male so they can TRADE UP WOMEN ONLY EVER TRADE UP WHERE MEN ARE CONCERNED and they defend this right in all regards with both rational arugments and illrational and illogical arguments. It confuses men so they give up but ive just hit it on the head.

DNA is the root of ALL EVIL lol the survival instinct is on. Committment vs resources.

CptKipling
08-21-2002, 06:01 PM
I challenge anyone to argue with the DNA thing. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Watcher: Exactly, describes my thoughts exactly. The most logical explanation for the lack of logic in *SOME*(lol) women.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 06:02 PM
I *think* (this is just a hypothesis, now) it\'s because you\'re trying to make it with only the most beautiful or desirable (to other people) women. Are you going for the girl who\'s nice? It\'s not what I\'m hearing. I\'m hearing you go for the girl who\'s pretty, whether she\'s nice or not.

Beautiful women are spoiled rotten by men in many many ways. Scale of 1-10, I\'m a 6/7, and men do me favors and treat me specially. I have girlfriends who are better looking and they get their rent paid, expensive flowers, jewelry -- things that I only get once in a very blue moon so they really mean something to me. One of my girlfriends is currently pissed off because one of her boyfriends gave her 400.00 this month and the other one only gave her 200.00. The guy who gave her 400 has also taken her out to dinner several times in the past few weeks. The guy who gave her 200 also took her to a nice lunch just a week ago. He\'s in the doghouse bigtime because \"he\'s never there when I need him.\" She\'s annoyed with the 400 guy because he won\'t stop calling her and she feels pestered.

You can\'t impress a beautiful woman with gifts. Everybody else and their dog is trying that, too. The 200 guy? That\'s the one she wants. She just puts up with the 400 guy.

Meanwhile no damn body is helping me with my rent and I haven\'t been offered a meal out in I can\'t remember when.

Come a little down on the food chain. You\'ll be happier.

Conversely. The guy I see is a 10 and he\'s not the first one. I may have to work harder getting a 10 but I can do it. But keeping him is a full time f*cking job and there\'s always somebody trying to get him away from me. 8-9-10\'s are a pain in the butt. They really are. It happens that I have real feelings for him, though, so I\'m kind of stuck with high maintenance, but sometimes I get really sick of it. I\'ve been much happier with men who were not so goodlooking.

Tell a beautiful woman she\'s smart; tell a plain woman she\'s beautiful. You have to kind of play it oblique. Do you see what I mean?

rambling...

EXIT63
08-21-2002, 06:11 PM
. I\'ve been much happier with men who were not so goodlooking. ...

I\'m right here baby. Come and get me.
(I\'ll let you make all the first moves you want).

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 08:33 PM
I love you truly, Exit.

Watcher
08-21-2002, 09:35 PM
But youve got that synthetic PCC now FTR its time to have some fun with the 10 hang around in the background and confuse him by using PCC on him and see if he takes an interest talk to him and get him to make a move (but just start off by getting his attention through the use of PCC - see if it makes a difference) Try this tell him about pheormones or actually dont thta could make things difficult or interesting depending on how you go about it. I like that comment about putting up with the 400 guy she still has traded up from the 200 guy without ignoring the 400 guy altogether if she really wanted to she could ignore the 400 with the various techniques you have mentioned about ignoring them. Although by the sound of it she just goes with the best and even if she likes the nice 200 the 400 will get it in the end. Sorry im just ranting again about what is and what is.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 09:38 PM
Marv14:

I\'m not even going to stoop myself down to your level, and actually make a remark to your immature comments, and remarks. However, I will say this: You don\'t know us, you don\'t know what our job involves, and you certainly don\'t know the roles and functions of a major metropolitan police force.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 09:46 PM
No, no, Watcher, we\'ve been dancin\' the 4 leg frolic for two years now. I\'m always up to something to keep his interest. Now it\'s \'mones.

She puts up with 400 guy for his money. The more he shells out, the more she despises him. He really can\'t afford to give her what he does. He cares about her. The 200 guy couldn\'t care less and she\'s NUTS about him.
My point is, don\'t try to win women with money and gifts. If they accept them, it\'s likely you\'re being used.

CptKipling
08-22-2002, 05:43 AM
Actually your hypothesis is wrong.

When I\'m looking for a relationship, a girl *HAS* to have a good personality, but looks are also important. My last two g/f have been 7\'s, but they were nice. Thing was, after a while they began to act like they owned me and had a right to me, and low a behold: first one cheated and second one split with me after an argument. All this was before i started to learn stuff.

Dont get me wrong, I love to be with 8,9,10\'s, but most of them I couldn\'t stand to be in a relationship with.

Watcher
08-22-2002, 12:00 PM
Its good to learn stuff, especially to get the most out of relationships esp to figure out the ones with the best personalities. Most better looking women just become bitches after a while they get everything. But the constant attention means they cant be faithful to one guy - to much temptation.

marv14yag
08-22-2002, 04:34 PM
This is what I meant. No, I\'m not putting down anything; rather. Men, and women think in two different ways, I\'m not saying one is better than the other though.....I could go on about \"chick\" logic, v.s. guy logic...Example...Chick logic, \"If I tell the guy about my boyfriend now...Or, I say no now, than I\'m not responsible for something that happens later on, blah blah\")... You know how the girls are like, I don\'t know WHY guys are like, such and such, and the guys are like, why in HELL do the girls do such and such, there you go, it\'s the different thinking in logic, and what I like about you, Red, is that you are able to take the best from both sides, and take away all the non-sense illogisism idea, that are completely irrational, this is what I try to do...

Oh, and by the way, I dreamed of one of my girl \"friends\" the other day...Interesting though, but, it\'s seems SO like REAL life, what could happen, I don\'t wnat to be scenical...But, touching, and than she WOULDN\'T stop me, or say ANYTHIGN about it (she knows her role) but with the \"c logic, or society...\" She figured she HAD to do something about it, but, at the SAME time, she would not want to feel bad, so she told her boyfriend that I would hit her, and he didn\'t do anything anyway, because I\'m friends with him...(This is the dream yo\'s..But, like I said, it really could happen in real life)...

Intresting though, she didn\'t stop me in the beginning, has to be the primal, no your role thing, and than the, society, not right thing kicks in later...Oh well....Anyway..

Bart

marv14yag
08-22-2002, 04:37 PM
Watcher, I have no problem with that logic, it\'s just the fact that, they try to RATIONALIZE it...Instead of just except it, that\'s what really bugs me, why can\'t they just say..This is what I really want, WHO am I kidding?

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 04:43 PM
I hypothesize it\'s because of the fear of being labelled a slut, which is why I foam at the mouth when I even think I see sexual double standard. It doesn\'t do either side any good.

a.k.a.
08-22-2002, 04:44 PM
I’m seeing a lady I met in tango class. I don’t know where she fits on the scale, but she’s stunning and turns heads everywhere I go.
She’s not high maintenance because I’m not trying to keep her, but she does seem hard to please.

Several weeks ago I wanted to go to a music festival, but she didn’t. I asked her if there was anything else she’d rather do and she said she’d rather go dancing. But we can go dancing any time and the music festival’s only once a year. So I decided to go to the festival alone and she decided to go dancing with her friends.
Then I found out that a guy at work was also interested in the festival, so we decided to go together. Three days before the event, at tango class, I said I was going with a friend from work, was she sure she didn’t want to come too?
She got insulted. “You’d rather hang out with some guy from work than spend the night with me?”
Not at all, I just didn’t want to miss the festival.

The day of the festival she called me up and said she changed her mind about dancing with her friends, and decided to take me up on the music festival offer. Fine. But then she wants me to cancel with my friend from work, since “she had to cancel her plans” (???).

Of course I didn’t, but then she wouldn’t talk to me until the next class.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 04:54 PM
Awww. Tough titty for her. I bet you lived. Bet you\'d live just fine if she didn\'t talk to you at all.

Stay your course, now. Somebody like that will have you wondering whether to scratch your watch or wind your ass if you\'re not careful. lol

SwingerMD
08-22-2002, 07:29 PM
AKA,

Great job on sticking to your principles man! Sounds like this gal is very used to getting her way and having guys catering to her whim. Sounds like you piqued her interest by not backing down. Keep it up!

BassMan
08-22-2002, 07:31 PM
Concur. There are games that can be fun. Her\'s isn\'t one of them. She appears to be playing a rather stock version of \"I don\'t want him until he looks like he\'s going to have a good time with somebody else and then yipes I don\'t want him to have a good time with anyone else but me yada yada yada /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif.\"