PDA

View Full Version : Who has ordered the new copulin concentrate?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2002, 11:04 AM
Being a woman I am excited about the possibilites with the new cop concentrate. To be honest, I\'m not sure how mamy copulins are in PI/w and PCC. I\'ve tried both and haven\'t noticed many reactions. My problem is that I don\'t have much experience mixing or diluting pheromones so any advice on how to tackle this new product would be extermely helpful. I\'ve read that you can dilute it with ethenol, but I don\'t now what this is or where I could get it. Would diluting it in oil work? Thanks for the advice. Please keep us posted with any new advances or results concerning this new product. =)

BassMan
08-07-2002, 11:12 AM
Ethanol is drinking alcohol. Grain neutral spirits will work - check out your local liquor store. Lacking that, 100 proof vodka should work.

There seems to be some question as to whether oil will work.

When I get my sample, I\'ll post all about it - what I mix it with, how much, etc.

Track0714
08-07-2002, 11:24 AM
I have been using Everclear to dilute, its 190 proof grain alcohol (90%). It works for me. if your liquor store carries it go ahead and get it. I mailed my order for AE/CC beta yesterday. Hopefully it gets here next week. I\'ll post my mixing ratio and field reports after i get it

Track0714
08-07-2002, 11:56 AM
Waa-hoo... Just got my email that said my AE/CC beta order was shipped!!!

Watcher
08-07-2002, 12:15 PM
I would go about mixing up the new CC beta say with 1/4 CC with 3/4 Ethonal if you have it and otherwise maybe colonge or i may even be tempted to put in a smigin of alter ego as well in a seperate thing to test that.
You could use tangent mathematics to go about it like james kohl suggests.

It however sounds like an interesting product im not taking part this time - still using PCC with the various effects but will watch the forum with great interest for everyone to posts their results. Wasnt there only 100 bottles all up?

DrSmellThis
08-07-2002, 09:04 PM
Don\'t use 100 proof vodka -- too weak -- stuff doesn\'t mix.

Nice slag of Dr. Kohl there -- he should be thrilled you attributed \"tangent math\", whatever that is, to him. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

My new cops parfum -- Bouquet de la Potay?

xvs
08-08-2002, 12:10 AM
We\'re talking acids here.

You should be able to use plain old water to dilute.

sabSpeaks
08-08-2002, 05:45 AM
Yeah, good point xvs...

Don\'t most colognes and perfumes have water in them? Ethanol-based NPA is supposed to be mixed with colognes.

sabSpeaks
08-08-2002, 05:47 AM
Nevermind, I\'m wrong about the cologne/perfume.
http://www.alternative-beauty.com/article1023.html (\"http://www.alternative-beauty.com/article1023.html\")

\"The common carrier for these preparations are typically different varieties of processed alcohols as well as synthetic stabilizers to keep the resultant \"perfume\" from altering over time. Eau de toilettes usually contain only about 20% actual scent to 80% total base.\"

Bruce
08-08-2002, 07:44 AM
I\'m dying to read the reactions when the first few bottles arrive today. ;-)

Bruce

oscar
08-08-2002, 12:34 PM
Bruce,

Cheezit!...The Cops!!!
Got \'em!

First impression - Something in this package smells like sh*t! ( before even opening the bottles! )
Second impression - After opening the bottle. VERY vinegar-like with a fecal undertone.

Seriously, as I was opening the padded mailer I realized that something in here smells like sh*t! Checked both bottles (yeah, I ordered two AE\'s) and nothing appeared to be leaking. So I\'m thinking that this stink had actually permeated the plastic lid of the bottles.
But upon opening one bottle and coaxing a drop out onto a piece of paper towel, I found that the stuff smelled like a highly concentrated vinegar, and the smell that I first caught prior to opening the bottle was in there but not the predominent aroma.

I put @ 5mL. of water in a cup and threw in the piece of towel with the drop on it. Not too noticeable. I then put another drop into the cup and it smelled like vinegar.

I was expecting the usual \"lab-labeled\" bottles one gets when buying the chem sets, P10, or reagent mones from Stone. Not the case. These are 1/2 (or maybe 1/4) dram cobalt bottles with a dropper insert. Also there\'s a label that makes the product look quite ready for retail.

The label on the front reads:
ESSENCE tm
of a woman.
100% Pure Copulin
Fragrance Component

The back label reads:
Contents:
Propionic Acid,
Isobutyric Acid,
Butyric Acid,
ValericAcid,
Acetic Acid,
Indole,
Isovaleric Acid,
Hexanoic Acid,
Benzenethiol.

2002 SIR Inc, LOT SPE6

In the time it\'s taken to write this much, which has been about 15 minutes since I type so slowly, the \"essence\" of those two drops that I put into @ 5mL of water has begun to \"fragrance\" the whole room. With time it seems to smell less vinegary and more fecal. Guessing that\'s the Indole which if I am not mistaken is a component of feces.
I remember seeing somewhere that Indole and even Skatole (sp?) are sometimes utilized as components of fine perfumes. Maybe DrSmellThis would verify that for me.

And I do believe that my first impression was correct. I DO think you can smell the stuff, at least the fecal-like component, right through the lid of the bottle!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Whitehall
08-08-2002, 12:40 PM
Indole is renowned as a stinker. I\'m more than a little surprised that it was added but if it was part of the original research formulation I guess they thought it was necessary.

I wonder what the Tammy and the girls in Shipping think about it?

If the indole is \"escaping\" so readily, maybe it needs a strong base note to help \"fix\" it. Something like vetiver or benzoin which leads one to think that this is an perfume or cologne additive rather than a stand-alone product.

The task ahead then is to find a suitable cover cologne or perfume that covers and holds the powerful components of EoW.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-08-2002, 02:13 PM
Oscar,
After your post, I\'m a little bit worried about getting my package. What will the mail man or roommates think? Sounds like it is some pretty powerful stuff. If you come up with any good mixes please keep us posted. =)

oscar
08-08-2002, 02:56 PM
chuckv,

The stink had not permeated the entire package. Only the bubble-pak stuff that was around the Cops bottles seem to have gotten impregnated. Maybe one or both of the cops bottles had a bit of residual stuff on the outside. As I said, there was no sign of any actual leakage. The mailer is totally lined too, so that makes it a bit like a baggie, so I wouldn\'t worry too much about it.

I would experiment with water as a dilutant to see where your comfort level falls as to concentration. If you use Ethanol, the alcohol smell will mess up your judgement.

Put 10 drops of distilled water in a cup. Add 1 drop of Cops. Can you smell it? If not add another drop of Cops. Too much? Add 5 more drops of water. And so on. Find the level where it is barely detectable and calculate the concentration. Hopefully this level will hold true for whatever scented product, alcohol, or carrier oil you intend to use.

I really think that this stuff needs to be diluted to the point that barely a hint of the actual scent is consciously detectable. I don\'t think that this stuff will enhance the scents of most fragrances the way A-None does.
( Unless you wear \"Eau de Boardwalk Fries\".) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Sub-olfactory levels should do just fine.

CptKipling
08-08-2002, 02:58 PM
Hmmm benzoin, APC comes to mind. With a otherwise low phero content that could be ideal. Only problem is that it is oil based. Looks like i\'m going to have to buy something air tight to store it in, and metal, by the sound of things.

sabSpeaks
08-08-2002, 06:36 PM
\"If you use Ethanol, the alcohol smell will mess up your judgement.\"

when you\'re bored in life, you learn to appreciate subtle humor

jvkohl
08-08-2002, 08:55 PM
The addition of indole suprised me also; it was not in the original formula that Astrid used. Still, I can see that we\'re
all having to deal with subjective appraisals of the overall
scent--even when diluted. I did a 1:10 dilution and the scent
was still to strong, but for me it was the acetic acid that
came through best/worst. Yes, acetic acid smells somewhat
like vinegar, but for me the association is more clear, since I worked for many years with glacial acetic acid in the lab testing for blood sugar. Initially, I thought that it might be best to add even more acetic acid, since it was a major component in Astrid\'s mix, but I\'ve had to rethink this approach. Might even be a good idea to cut back on what\'s there--though can\'t be sure how much of which ingredient was used.

Track0714
08-09-2002, 09:05 AM
I was worried about getting my package of AE and EW too. I just got my EW package today, but there is nothing to worry about.

The smell does not make it out of the package. Even after i opened the package i still did not smell anything. The \"dog poop\" smell starts to appear as I started to undo the bubble wrap. I held the bottle, looked at it. I try to see how close i could bring the bottle to my nose. I say I could still tolerate the smell at about 4 inches. Working with it at arms length shouldnt be to bad.

I still haven\'t broke the seal or opened it. I wrapped it back up in the bubble wrap. its sealed in a zip-lock baggy right now in my desk here at work.

Here is my observation... Just touching and holding the bottle, my fingers smelled like \"dog poop\". I decided not to wash my hands to see what happens to the smell as it reacts to my skin.

Guess what, about 1 hr later, I noticed the smell changing, getting close to the smell your finger has soon after fingering a female, but the poop smell is still faintly there.

jamesdeanmartin
08-09-2002, 10:26 PM
Man, this stuff smells hella nasty.

JDM

frenchie
08-09-2002, 11:36 PM
I have just ordered it, but, like Chuckv, I\'m a bit worried about this product, the best way to use it, and which carrier product to use (alcohol ? water ? what else ?). This makes a lot of questions, and I\'m no good at chemistry !
So I\'m really waiting for some information from you all - I won\'t receive it till about 10-15 days.

Frenchie

------

By the way, I love to write/speak in english, so if I make too many mistakes, please let me know !

aaron
08-10-2002, 12:41 AM
I have three dogs!!!! I hate to think what kind of reaction the smell of this stuff would have on them. I\'m going to hold off on this stuff until there\'s some feedback on mixing/use/effectiveness of it.

EXIT63
08-10-2002, 02:40 AM
Frenchie,

Your english is very good.

frenchie
08-10-2002, 04:38 AM
thank you, exit63, for appreciating my english !

I just had a look at the chemistry included in the new Essence and, well, it just got me scared : all of them are toxic products, if not dangerous, when alone... but most chemical products are very dangerous in fact.
There are products one can find in our famous french cheese (some of the best in the world - the cheese, not the products !), and also in lemongrass, lavender, strawberry, muscade nut (not sure about the words), cypress tree, pineapple and laurel (still not sure about the word). Looks very strange !
Some of them (butyric, isobutyrix, isovaleric, valeric acids) are said to be soluble in water (3 to 20%), and miscible in oil (which one ? i don\'t know at all).

Thanks, Oscar, for giving us the composition. And thank you, Bruce, for giving us advice for great precaution with such a bomb !

Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**
08-10-2002, 06:57 AM
LOL!!

Am I the only one who is highly amused by this thread? Ha!! By the looks of thinks, you all might as well be handling nuclear waste!

Ha!

Heidi

Bruce
08-10-2002, 07:07 AM
We are pioneers, leaving no corner of space unexplored.

They said Edison was crazy. They said Ford was crazy. They said he Wright Brothers were crazy. They said Larry Norlack was crazy. OK, Larry really was crazy, but the other guys came up with some good stuff. ;-)

Even if an avenue turns out to be a total dead-end, if you learn something, then it was not a waste of time. In this case, I think some adjustment might yet yield fruit.

Capt. Kirk
Stardate 8/10/02

jamesdeanmartin
08-10-2002, 07:40 AM
anybody have any experiences with this yet? I smelled it, and did have a general raise in my mood for a while. I didn\'t feel necessarily horny, but then again, I was alone in my apartment and it was 3 AM. Oh well.

Oh yeah, and did I mention it smells nasty? :-)

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**
08-10-2002, 08:12 AM
Oh, Bruce - it\'s not your sanity that I question. (Well, okay, maybe a little! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif) It\'s not the concept that amuses me, just people\'s reactions when they get the stuff. I think it\'s great that you\'ll put this stuff out there for people to test.

It\'s all still pretty freaking funny though - you have to admit! LOL!

Onward,

Heidi

Whitehall
08-10-2002, 09:17 AM
\"You all might as well be handling nuclear waste!\" The official phrase is \"Nuclear Beneficial Byproducts\"

As to EW, I think the key to handling this stuff is mixing and diluting with a fixative that would hold the stuff back. We\'re dealing with a professional strength fragrance (mine\'s on order) and will need to learn some of the secrets of the pros. I\'ve already proposed vetiver and benzoin (styrax) as base notes - there have been others mentioned by other posters.

One application I propose is to add EW to a vaginal lubricant like KY gel; we could call it EWKY (e-wicky).

From the concentration of EW, my proposed name seems inappropriate - Hint of Hussy - HoH - since there is more than a mere hint.

BassMan
08-10-2002, 10:46 AM
Fixative sounds like a lovely idea /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif It\'s definately powerful.

I seem to be the only one who doesn\'t think it smells _bad_. I think it smells like essence of parmegan cheese.

0.25 ml in 25.0 ml of 75% EtOH. 1.0% solution. It\'s _still_ powerful. I put one spray on my jeans, covered it with two sprays of unscented Andro 4.2 and some decent Patchouli spray from Crabtree Evelyn, and I\'m off to a music workshop for the night. This oughta be interesting...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 11:50 AM
It\'s been a few days. Has anyone applied any of this stuff and walked out in public?

oscar
08-11-2002, 10:06 PM
truth,

Honestly,....I haven\'t had the balls to try this stuff out in public yet.

I started to whip up a multi-phero mix that WAS to include the cops the other day.

Into an empty NPA bottle, I\'d already put 25 drops of NPA, 10 drops of Nol, 10 drops of A1, and 4 drops of Rone. Then the phone rang. The next ingredient was supposed to be EoW (1 drop ), but I thought, I\'m on the phone, and EoW really warrants my undivided attention since I DO NOT want to chance spilling it.

So having already decided that this would be a 5:1 APC mix, I started dropping in the 250 drops of APC that would cover the planned 50 drops of phero products that I had all but finished dispensing.

Wouldn\'t you know, at drop 248 of APC, I crested the NPA bottle, and not only would the last two drops of APC never get into the bottle, but neither would the Copulin stuff.
A total of 297 drops of products of widely varying viscosities made it into that bottle, but alas, those last three, or more importantly that ONE drop of Cops just wouldn\'t fit.

Then I realized how fortuitous a miscalculation I had made.
Serendipitous even. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

If the mix had sucked as a result of the inclusion of the Cops, I\'d have been stuck with 5 mL of waste product. Instead, since even MIS-fortune seems to be SHINING on me these days, I was brought to the conclusion that instead of trying to drown a drop of the Copulin stuff in hundreds of drops of other phero and fragrance products, what I SHOULD do is dilute the Cops to 1/10th of their strength and make much, much smaller batches, like 10, 20, or 30 drops total.

I\'m so thankful the phone rang when it did! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Thinking now about starting at 10:1, APC to (.1) EoW, then adding more APC if it seems called for.
I think keeping it simple to establish the concentration parameters is probably a better idea than my original plan.

Until such time that I make something with the Cop stuff, I\'m storing it in an all-metal cigar tube I had lying around, and this seems to contain the scent nicely.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Track0714
08-12-2002, 07:27 AM
Was at softball games all weekend, could not test EW beta. Its still in my desk here at work. i feel its more risky to keep the stuff at home, until we figure out a good dilution ratio.

Tested AE/m out over the weekend. At first smells like soap, then fades. I liked it. worked like a toned down version of SOE. Softball mom\'s nice and friendly (nol rone combo, like SOE), but no endless chatter like SOE. (the A-none in AE countering the Nol/Rone effect). No visible sexual reactions observed. Just a nice two days of softball.

Bruce
08-12-2002, 09:54 AM
Oscar,
A little off topic here, but can you detect any difference in fragrance between the two versions of AE you got?
Bruce

Naughtymonkey
08-12-2002, 10:53 AM
Will someone please risk total social isolation and a life of perpetual ridicule and please test run this stuff, I admit to not being brave enough to do so, \"for those of you about to die, I salute you\", says NM grabbing his tin helmet............:)

BassMan
08-12-2002, 11:07 AM
I wore one spray of 1% solution on my pants Saturday night -to a music workshop where I knew almost everyone. I covered the COPS with 2 sprays of Andro 4.2 and some Crabtree Evelyn Patchouli, and still got healthy whiffs of COPS all night.

No one ran away. I got into some rather unusually sexual conversations with a couple of females, and I got semi-rock-star treatment from the musicians in general. Folks have written about how the pheros make them appear bigger, taller, more in shape, etc. With me, it\'s getting the respect and adulation of a much better player /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

All in all, a very successful and fun night. I could still smell the stuff on my pants the next morning, so it was definately there all night.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 11:08 AM
Yeah, this is the slowest phero implementation so far. Somebody, just dilute the EW 100:1 with cologne and work your way up each day.

Bruce
08-12-2002, 11:25 AM
That is amazing. 1% solution and you can smell it. It wasn\'t cut that much with cologne was it? What did you use to make the 1% in the beginning? How would you describe the smell of the \"whiffs\" you got while wearing the cops? I have heard, read and personally noted \"cheese\" \"poop\" and vaginal smells from various users; generally unpleasant full-strength anyway. Does diluting help this personal conscious reaction? Are we moving any in the direction of \"yummy\"?

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 11:39 AM
No, I don\'t have the EW. I was just giving a suggestion to the people who got the EW but are too chicken to try it.

Put 100 drops of cologne into a dropper bottle. Add a drop of EW. If it doesn\'t smell bad, and nothing bad happens the first day you wear it, add another drop of EW to the solution for a 50:1 mix. Keep adding a drop each day until something happens...

Given that people are mixing the chem kit -none at 10:1 or so, I think the ratio of cologne to EW must be significantly higher. That\'s why I suggest starting at 100:1 and work your way up.

Bruce
08-12-2002, 12:10 PM
Truth,
Actually, I was refering to Bassman\'s research as well as your response to it. He said he started with a 1% solution. My questions were mainly about that stuff; how it smells etc.
Bruce

BassMan
08-12-2002, 12:28 PM
Cut it with Everclear - the 75% variety.

I perceive it as a mixture of acetic acid and aged cheese. The whiffs were sort of an acidic thing up my nose. Not particularly unpleasant, but nowhere near close to yummy. It doesn\'t smell like any vagina I\'ve been around. Diluting it did not change the character of the smell. I didn\'t wear it on my skin, however. I\'m not quite _that_ brave!

All that said, I had a _very_ good time while wearing it Saturday night. My initial hit is that it may be good for making females feel more comfortable while turning them on with none.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 01:09 PM
Funny, I guess Bassman posted his response at the same time, so I didn\'t it. Bassman, maybe you can try diluting it with 100:1 cologne instead of Everclear. Then again, you had another cover scent with the 1 spray of diluted EW. I guess even 100:1 may not be enough!

Andy
08-13-2002, 04:40 AM
I\'ve been on a nato maneuver in my mil. time. My team was isolated for eleven days from every camp or base in the area, I haven\'t had the chance to take off my boots in the whole time. As soon as we arrived at a basecamp I took out my boots as quick as possible because my feet were itching like hell. My boots went to the ground and an awfull smell went up to my nose, this smell was quite like what is in this tiny EoW bottles after dilution 20:1 from some distance.

BassMan
08-13-2002, 06:43 AM
Funny you should mention feet...

Last night, I took Yet Another Pair of Pants (YAPP) and put one spray of EW at 1:100 on them. I left them to air out until morning, then wore them to work. At 9:30, probably 12 hours after spraying the pants, I was sitting in a staff meeting, wondering who had the stinky feet, until I realized it was the pheros on my pants.

Whitehall
08-13-2002, 07:45 AM
and boy, does it stink! And I haven\'t even taken the seal off the cap! I put the bottle in some bubble wrap into a little glass spice jar with a rubber seal - hope that isolates it.

The comment that it should be handled like nuclear waste was not too far off. I\'ve some training and experience with radioactive materials and this stuff shares some characteristics - a little leaves a big impression. When I do my mixing, I intend to wear latex gloves and work outside.

It will definitely need a strong cover scent and fixative. I\'ll play with it this weekend.

Andy
08-13-2002, 02:45 PM
Hahaha .. what you are smelling is only the butyric acid .. open this tiny little Box\'o\'Pandora(tm) and you will see ... the smell you can sense on the outside is REEEEALLLY pleasent compared to the smell of the \"Brew\'o\'Woman\".

frenchie
08-13-2002, 11:15 PM
well well well... maybe when I receive the product I should put very very little of it on my good old teddybear as if it were on someone else, and test it a whole day ? :-)
Butyric acid can be found in the nature in lemongrass, lavender, strawberry and muscade nut. You see, we eat/drink it everyday ! What about using a carrier which contains some of these fragrances ?
I must say I\'m a bit worried when reading your reactions. Has anyone tested it on field already ?

Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 01:44 AM
Hey, some of you mentioned that you get great sexual dreams when exposed to some PCC. Has anyone tried putting some EW on the pillow? =).

Andy
08-14-2002, 01:59 AM
You haven\'t smelled it already .. do you ?

jamesdeanmartin
08-14-2002, 06:20 AM
This smell permeates through everything. I left it in a drawyer, and today everything smells like that stuff. I don\'t know if I can really do much with it to get results.

JDM

BassMan
08-14-2002, 06:38 AM
When we last saw our intrepid explorer, he had sprayed one spray of 1% EW to the crotch of his pants, let it stew for 12 hours, and wore the pants to work (talk about brave!)

It\'s now 36 hours from the time of spraying. Same pants. Again at work (some people never learn). The smell of old cheese is still there - a bit weaker, but still quite identifiable. One spray of synthetic Jasmine, one of Patchouli to cover.

Tenacious stuff...

frenchie
08-14-2002, 09:12 AM
The smell of cheese itself is not bad, supposing that you are actually eating cheese, having a good meal with friends...

i do feel more and more worried about that !
should it be mixed 1:1000 ? what did you mix it with ?
do jasmine and patchouli cover the smell ?
have you noticed any effect on people at your office (whatever it is, as far as this stuff sounds radioactive...) ?
should we put the bottle 2000 light years from home ? or in a train, so that we have plenty of empty seats ?

Frenchie (trying to take it with humour)

DrSmellThis
08-14-2002, 09:24 AM
I give this thread my comedy trophy for summer, 2002.

Mine come today. I am truly afraid.

BassMan
08-14-2002, 09:42 AM
I mixed it with 75% EtOH (Everclear). I applied it to cotton fabric (denim). It appears to have fallen deeply in love with the fibers. If you spray this stuff on your clothing, it\'s going to be there for a while.

The patchouli is Crabtree Evelyn\'s Patchouli spray. It does not cover it at all. You can smell two completely disparate scents.

The synthetic Jasmine is \"the healing garden\'s\" jasminetherapy. I used it because after the patchouli didn\'t work at all, I figured, hey, this is supposed to be the smell of a woman, let\'s try a feminine scent. It covers it quite well. At this point, if I get up close, my pants smell mostly like the jasminetherapy. But sitting here, two and a half feet or so from where I sprayed, I get periodic whiffs of the EW. It\'s not unpleasant (I LIKE cheese), it\'s just there.

I wore it Saturday night to a music workshop and had a wonderful time - I was surrounded by hot females, and the conversations were unusually sexual. I had one very hot woman keep telling me her fantasies, then telling me she shouldn\'t be, then telling me some more. It was as if she couldn\'t decide whether to relate to me as male or female, so she was alternately trying both. I like to play with people\'s perceptions of gender anyway, so it was very fun.

Here at work, along with the COPS, I have a 12 none: 7 A1: 5 nol: 2 rone + Rebellion cologne body spray on as deodorant (lovely stuff, the more I sweat, the better it smells) along with some P10-ratio CS mix on the pulse points, covered with Cool Water. I am wearing a total of 27.5 mg of none. I\'ve been wearing the two products together to work for a couple of weeks - trying to find something that makes my co-workers feel attractive, playful, and sexy without getting either them or me so worked up that we can\'t get anything done. This mix has just been pure magic - lots of smiling, flirty women, lots of helpful, friendly men and women.

I have not noticed a change in behavior at work due to the COPS. Then again, I haven\'t been playing into the sort of gender fun that I think they will inspire me to.

Hope this all helps.

franki
08-14-2002, 11:45 AM
Looks like you are the pioneer Bassman, who has tried the nasty stuff out in the real world. One thing we learned from your post that this stuff is not necessarily a big turn-off for women. That is already a step in the right direction. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

frenchie
08-14-2002, 11:53 AM
thank you very much ! this is my first ever trophy in America ! I\'d like to thank my coach, my sparring-partners, my family, Nick Bolletieri, and I hope I\'ll be back next year...

Bruce, if you have any other information on this stuff, please tell us !

Frenchie

Xehupatl
08-14-2002, 12:00 PM
i think it\'s kinda weird that the male members of the board are trying out COPULINS (for gods sake!) for the female members ...goddamit it was made for women ... wtf are YOU trying to achieve with it?
sorry --- just found it funny that everyone is trying it, even though its for the other team /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Track0714
08-14-2002, 12:09 PM
the theory is that woman are attracted to the copulins too. I believe this theory. And copulins may be involved in the bonding process among females. So the cops confuse her, she starts bonding with you, plus you are sending all these mixed signals, both male and female, which may or may not cause her to find you more interesting than the average guy

BassMan
08-14-2002, 12:15 PM
Sending confused gender signals can have the same sort effect as running NLP patterns - the signals confuse the conscious mind and force the the target to trance out. Trance states tend to be submissive.

Whitehall
08-14-2002, 12:15 PM
So far there are two theories of why wearing copulins might be beneficial for a man.

One is the social validation theory. Wearing cops sends the signal that you\'ve just been intimate with a woman. That tells the woman that at least one other female finds you attractive enough recently to give up the goodies. You\'re a fashion item now, Bub.

The second is the orgy theory. The smell of cops might stimulate a woman\'s libido since she might think that there is some sex going on and she\'s not getting any. This would be the female pheromone analog to a male visual stimulation. Guys SEE sex and get hot; women SMELL sex acts and get hot. The evolutionary theory behind this is still speculation but orgies are a reality and they have to be triggered somehow. Women can and do become more competitive in certain circumstances too, like if she\'s your SO and smells a fresh mix of cops on you that she knows are not hers.

The feedback so far to test these theories is still weak and incomplete. I know that PCC can put some zing into the sex act with more mature women - I\'ve tried it and I\'ve gotten private feedback from others. A couple of guys have tried cops in pickup settings and think they experience more intimate sexual conversations with women, like the women are opening up (verbally and emotionally) to another woman - maybe.

We\'re pushing the frontiers of pheromone art here so bear with us.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 12:20 PM
Well, it\'s got to beat hell out of a pork chop around your neck. (jokey joke)

Scent is extremely powerful, no question. Sounds like you men are playing with fire!

BassMan
08-14-2002, 12:30 PM
Whitehall:
The first wearing of EW on Saturday definately gave the feeling of at least one woman opening up far more sexually than usual in conversation. It is difficult to know whether to blame it on the COPS, or if I was just more charming than usual /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

FullTiltRedHead:
Fire about expresses it. Scent hits some pretty deep places in the psyche. I think we\'re all having great fun.

I\'ve never seen so many posts at this time of day - I have a feeling your presence has a lot to do with it. Welcome aboard!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 12:59 PM
Frenchie, you\'re too funny!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 01:07 PM
Bassman:
Let me get this straight:
You\'re wearing some stuff that smells like a combination of strong cheese, stinky feet, and dog poop, on top of it jasmine, patchouli, and Cool Water - and women are still coming up to you wanting your attention?
I don\'t think you NEED pheromones. If anybody\'s talking to you at all, smelling like all that, you\'ve got to be damn near irresistible in your own right...
Signed,
Scared O\' You in Washington, D.C.!
xoxoxo

Watcher
08-14-2002, 02:24 PM
Well with the stuff his putting on they are still atrracted to me also so im not to concerned a good colonge does however cover the pheros. And i say you do NEED pheros at least because youve been at it for so long and youre used to being so irrisistable.

Watcher
08-14-2002, 02:24 PM
Well with the stuff his putting on they are still atrracted to me also so im not to concerned a good colonge does however cover the pheros. And i say you do NEED pheros at least because youve been at it for so long and youre used to being so irrisistable.

www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")

CptKipling
08-14-2002, 03:12 PM
Maybe the best idea with this stuff WOULD be to create a pair of lucky pants...

Your right Doc, \'tis truely funny, and I\'m still waiting for my bottle! The fool!

oscar
08-14-2002, 04:04 PM
BassMan,

Gotta hand it to ya!
It must have taken serious balls to go out wearing this stuff having no idea what the reactions might be.
Boldly going where no man has gone before!
I salute you!

Funny how the power of suggestion plays in the interpretation of a scent. I smell all those things mentioned. The aged cheese, the bad feet, the vinegar, the [censored], they\'re all there. The aged cheese seems especially prominent after dilution.

Anyway, I decided that tonight\'s my night to try out the EW in a field test, so I figured I\'d cut some down to .1 concentration to be mixed with something I\'ve yet to decide on.

Grabbed hold of my metal cigar tube and damned if the smell hadn\'t made its way out of the top under the threads, but then what should I have expected? I hadn\'t actually WELDED it shut!
Inverted one of those foam can coolers with a full unopened can in it to hold the EW bottle between drops. Got a Burt\'s Bees\' Royal Jelly Eye Cream Jar which is about 1 inch in diameter, 3/4 inch deep, plastic with a metal lid.
TRIED dropping EW straight from reducer cap into jar, and guess what? NOTHING! I think the bottles are too full to cheerfully yield drops to mere gravity. The drop I got out when I first opened it came as the result of vigorously \"ketchupping\" the bottle.
So naturally I decided to remove the reducer cap. Talk about Pandora\'s Box! I may need to have a couple of fingers removed.
However, put 10 drops of EW and 90 drops of Everclear into the jar without incident.

Not wanting to totally waste the effect of the pure EW that I had on my fingers, I decided to experiment a little. I sprayed on some of this obscure stuff I\'ve got. It\'s \"sFs PHEROMONE SCENT DOUBLE STRENGTH AFTERSHAVE 50ml.\"
The reverse side label reads: \"Contents - Androstenol, Alcohol, Musk Fragrance. OlnerPty Ltd. ...\"

The strange thing about this \"aftershave\" is that it comes in a spray bottle (?), and after the alcohol fades, it smells just like baby powder! (Yes I DID see that other thread!)

The combination of the straight Cops on my fingers and the smell of baby powder transported me through time and space to my first forays into the wonderful world of teen muff diving. Quite the pleasant reverie!

(Focusing) To be as scientific as possible, I think the way to test this stuff out is without using any other pheros. I may be using something as a cover scent that\'s a bit more masculine in nature than the baby powder stuff, and I WON\'T be going to any biker bars!
I haven\'t used Issey in some time so maybe that will get the nod. Figuring on putting one drop of the .1EW in the palm of one hand and spraying once or twice over it with Issey and applying all over.
Any suggestions will be welcomed!
Wish me luck.

A side note: I think this stuff disorients me to some degree.
I HAD intended to use distilled water to dilute it, but that somehow slipped my mind after getting a few good huffs of the stuff.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 04:13 PM
Hey, Bassman, does the EW affect you at all. Any signs of testosterone increase?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 08:22 PM
bump

DrSmellThis
08-16-2002, 09:33 AM
Wheeeeeu -- freakin\' -- wee!

Who cut the cheeeeze?

Petal to the metal cheeze....

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 09:38 AM
lol You sure you still want Bassman\'s jeans?

BassMan
08-16-2002, 09:41 AM
Public Notice:

Unfortunately, the jeans have been washed, as I got caught in the rain yesterday.

Those of you craving a thrill should order one of Renee\'s Magic Panties instead.

franki
08-16-2002, 10:23 AM
I am still waiting for my EW (and AE). /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

I don´t know what the hell is wrong with the post office in my town, because Andy ordered the stuff on the same day and got his order on August 11. And he lives only 15 miles from where I live.

Track0714
08-16-2002, 10:38 AM
finally I am brave enought to take off the seal and open the bottle.

First went to Home Depot, went to paint section, bought a pack of latex rubber gloves, you can get a pack of 10 for like $1.99.

I also find an empty 10 ml atomizer at home. Go to Target and buy a 12 oz bottle of Sterile Saline Solution, located at contact lens supplies. Fill atomizer up, maybe about 9ml with saline solution.

put rubber gloves on, take the seal of the EW bottle, open up lid. smells like some nasty aged cheese. I jiggle the EW bottle until 2 drops fall in the atomizer. The mix in the atomizer still smells like aged cheese, not as nasty as the EW bottle.

Thinking about PCC, being coconut/vanilla, I am wondering what do i have that smells like vanilla or coconut. I go looking in the kitchen, since i dont have any vanilla or coconut essential oils. i find the vanilla extract and i find some imitation coconut extract, too. Put 2 drops of each extract in the mix. Now the thing has an aged cheesecake smell, ugh.

However, at this point, I am thinking NPA smells worse that the mix i just made. Before closing the atomizer, i put 1 drop on each wrist. Put atomizer back together, get a tissue and spray tissue with 2 sprays, fold tissue, put tissue in my pocket.

I put no other phero\'s on and go to work. so far a normal day at work. At about 11am, go to coffee machine and get a cup of coffee. A guy from the HR department was there too. He starts talking to me. It takes me 10 mins to get away. All I have ever said to me in the past is \"hi\" \"bye\", \"how\'s it going\" as we pass.

Go to a local pizza place for lunch, that have pizza by the slice lunch specials. A spray into the tissue and swipe my wrists before I go. I figure a pizza place is going to smell like cheese. This place as parmeshan cheese shakers on every table.

The place has 2 cash registers running, i am in one line and a group of 4 women come in and get in the other line. It\'s the third woman in the second line that keeps looking at me, smiles when our eyes meet. I say \"hi\" , but my pizza comes and i go sit down.

now I am back at work writing this. I keep checking the tissue in my pocket. Still smells like cheese, but not to bad.

BassMan
08-16-2002, 10:44 AM
Whether or not anyone has _anything_ that might even be _remotely_ considered a sexual success with EW, it\'s still going to go down as the most entertaining product Bruce has ever sold...

MadMaxx
08-17-2002, 06:43 AM
Well, the vile stuff arrived in the mail today.
To be honest, I thought some people on this thread were exaggerating, and that maybe I wouldn\'t find the stuff to be overly offensive. I grew up in an agricultural region, and I thought not much could smell worse than a pig farm. Wrong. This [censored] is vile. I don\'t know whether I\'m going to be able to sleep tonight, between the contamination on my fingers and the residue that I now have on my other phero bottles and elsewhere.
I mixed up two drops of the stuff with 15-20 sprays of my cologne.
Just two drops has destroyed the original smell of my cologne. It smells pretty pukey now. Since my hands were dirty anyway, because I had to remove the top of the bottle to get anything out, I mixed up some JB1 while I was at it. Even the viles that I put the JB1 in smell like pukey [censored] after I handled them. Usually, they just smell like APC.
Anyway, I am thinking of being brave and testing this stuff tomorrow when I go to my dance lesson, which is crawling with women. I am not sure whether I will or not though. I depends on what my fingers smell like tomorrow afternoon. I cannot wash the smell off! If my fingers still smell like this tomorrow, that will be enough to test the stuff out, since I constantly have to be putting my hands quite near women\'s faces when I dance with them. Should be an interesting day!

oscar
08-17-2002, 09:24 AM
Yo!

Leaned back, put one drop of .1 EW on my chest, sprayed twice with Issey right on top of it, and swirled it around with my wrists. Initial reaction: Not nearly enough cologne cover. Sprayed once more with Issey. Still not enough.

Issey runs almost exactly 3 drops per spray from the 125mL bottle, so at this point I\'ve diluted the EW to roughly .01 and its scent is still fairly prominent.

Side note: I\'d once been given a bottle of Paul Sebastien edt, and noticed that shortly after applying it I would detect a sour kind of smell that I attributed to a cologne / body chemistry mis-match. At the time of application this night, I noticed a very similar sour smell from the Issey / EW combo that became more noticeable over the course of the night. Issey usually smells great on me.

Headed out to a Karaoke joint. No seats at the bar. That\'s OK because I usually try not to get tied down to real estate at bars, which is what you\'re doing when you slap down your money and plant your ass on a barstool. It\'s better to run a tab and float about than to become sedentary at Karaoke joints.

Swung up to the service bar area to get a beer. Sitting right next to the rail was this incredibly cute, I mean cover of teen magazine cute, little blonde that didn\'t look like she was old enough to drink. Chatted her up a bit, very smiley, very friendly, I think she wanted me. I think she wanted me to be her big sister. Whether this was a confidence issue on my part, or just how young, sweet, and vulnerable this girl was, I seized the opportunity to go down the bar to chat up a young lady I\'d met there two weeks prior. This is not me, believe me!
If she was old enough to be at that bar, then her credentials were already checked, and I\'d have ordinarily been all over her like stink on sh*t, but I opted to move on. Did go back and touch base later on just to keep my options open though.

The other young woman, mid twenties, provides a bit more insight into the results of that nights field test.
Two weeks prior we were flirting and touching a bit but nothing actually developed. But the connection between us tonight seemed quite different. We were old friends now, pals. Touching this night was different. It wasn\'t any less welcome overall, it just didn\'t result in the body language reactions that I\'d seen the last time. She was decidedly more at ease with me, but that slight defensiveness, that caution, that reaction that a woman exhibits when she knows that a guy\'s touching her somewhere on the way to elsewhere just wasn\'t there. My touches weren\'t being sexual in nature, just friendly. And I think both of us interpreted it this way.

I think there\'s definitely a powerful effect from the EW, both on wearer and targets. Used in combination with other mones, it might just be the ultimate outer layer for a cawwoting effect. That\'ll be my next field test.
By itself it seems to work a lot like A-Nol on women, only much more so.

Considering that a drop of this stuff at .1 concentration was what may have been an OD, I\'m going to dilute it to .01 and start out at one drop of that next time.
But no more Copulins-only sorties. The stuff seems to put ME in the let\'s just be friends zone. Thanks, but NO thanks!
Gimme my A-None back!

CptKipling
08-17-2002, 12:58 PM
Arrived in the post today.

Innitial scientific findings: THE STUFF FRIGGIN REEKS! AND I HAVNT EVEN TAKEN THE SEEL OFF!

Too scared to open for the moment, please await further conclusive findings.

CptKipling
08-17-2002, 01:00 PM
By the way, whats the whole cheese thing about? Surely there\'s no need for that? I mean c\'mon!

Whitehall
08-17-2002, 01:18 PM
As expected, the DEAN of the School of Applied Pheromones, Mr.Oscar, has provided us with the most insightful evaluation of EW yet.

If I might summarize Oscar\'s results, one drop at 1 to 100, apply as an outer layer well covered with cologne with \'none in close. Expect lowered defenses in targets but beware a libido-lowering effect on one\'s self.

CptKipling
08-17-2002, 01:36 PM
Why do we have libido lowering? Shouldn\'t we be seeing increased T levels?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-17-2002, 02:30 PM
Yeah, if PCC is getting guys horny, I thought the EW would send testosterone levels to the strato. Perhaps, this is evidence of an OD level of copulins. Maybe, at higher dilution levels, the effect will be similar to PCC.

BassMan
08-17-2002, 03:31 PM
I did not notice a libido effect from the COPS. If anything, I felt more relaxed. I get the same effect from PCC. These are not bad things for _me_. I am not particularly effective with women when my libido is so high that all I can do is drool.

Speaking of drooling, the things that get me the horniest are nol and that estra- thingie in Realm for men.

oscar
08-17-2002, 03:49 PM
Whitehall,

I don\'t know that I\'d necessarily say that EW causes a lowering of the libido. The mediocre results that I had on the night in question were, in my opinion, attributable to the disorientation that the stuff causes me, in combination with the lack of positive sexual reactions that I was receiving from targets. I was still horny as all get-out, just seemingly unable to effectively channel my energies.

I think that if I had been totally on my game, I\'d have closed without difficulty.

I\'m hoping that the effect the stuff has on me that seemed to be working to my detriment that night is something that I can become acclimated to, and subsequently overcome.

Just getting back to wearing a more manly phero signature may be all that\'s needed to remedy this.
I really hadn\'t thought that this would effect me, but it really is tough to feel manly when you smell like a pussy. The desire was there, but something was amiss.

Whitehall
08-17-2002, 04:49 PM
Thank you for the elaboration. I didn\'t quite understand the LJBF effect.

CptKipling
08-18-2002, 06:38 AM
I\'m just about to add 1 drop to my JB#1 mix. Wish my luck.

Last Will and Testiment:

I leave all my JB mixes to the man himself

My SOE will go to JPRG

Watcher, you can have my DD#1 mix, if you can find it.

My APC can be shared out equally to all the newbies, allong with my TE.

My NPA can go to next doors cat.

Spent gel packets can be used as confetty.

CptKipling
08-18-2002, 07:06 PM
Ok i did it, can still smell it, not too bad though. My day was pretty good without it (check HSMU), although i think i had trace amounts of \"EEEW\" on me. She said \"Have you been with anyone recently? Since the last time I saw you?\" When we were on the 1st bench. I had to stop myslef from laughing.

Incidently, did not notice any libido lowering effects, slight raising of libido, but only brief exposure.

*TIP*: Deoderant is good to clean up the various smells.

I ended up with a much more pleasurable experience of real Essence of Woman, /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Maybe this will give good dreams, after all, it smells of cheese! Sorry cheap joke.

MadMaxx
08-19-2002, 06:30 AM
I was brave. I went to work today with one drop of solution on my shirt. This was made with 2 drops of EW and about 20 sprays of cologne, so maybe a 60:1 ratio. Basically, a nasty experience. I was almost making myself sick with the smell all day. By the way, I applied the one drop the night before.
Tonight I dumped some alchohol in the bottle so the solution should be down to about 120:1 or so. I am going to try one drop of that, but NOT on my shirt. Either on my pants or maybe my socks!
Sunday I went to a dance lesson with one drop on my jeans, and JB1 on my arms which I only contaminated by using the same dropper that I had used for the EW. Even less than one drop of EW in forty drops of JB1 turned the JB1 in a fetid cheese product. It smelled like I had 100 year old goat cheese rubbed on my arms. This stuff is certainly vile. Anyway, I went to a dance lesson, with this stuff on, as well as the JB1 and some SOE. It was my best lesson yet. I felt like I was a preferred partner for some of the women anyway. Also, had a South American woman eyeballing me.
Final advice; dilute this stuff bigtime.

SwingerMD
08-19-2002, 11:06 AM
MaddMaxx,

It\'s great to hear about someone else trying mones at dance lessons (although I\'m definately not going to try EW any time soon). So what dance were you learning?

Whitehall
08-19-2002, 11:16 AM
For a dilutant, I\'m going to use some homebrew vanilla extract. I\'ve been steeping three vanilla beans in a small bottle of 100 proof vodka for a month - the juice looks quite dark by now.

I\'m going for 200:1 based on the pioneering work of others here. The vanilla should help blend the EW in with other fragrances and so help cover it - I hope.

One application I have in mind is Emerita Personal Lubricant (EPL) - one drop of the 200:1 mix per bottle sounds like a good place to start. EPL is a lube that is very close to the consistency of real vaginal lubrication and a fine product. The EW should add the erotic power of copulins.

CptKipling
08-19-2002, 11:24 AM
One real conclusion that I have come to: I for one can do without the cheese.

Still tweeking my JB#1 mix, going to add some TE and a little more APC.

I created my own pair of lucky pants! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I think they work, further testing definately needed.

CptKipling
08-19-2002, 11:28 AM
Whitehall:

Will vanilla essence( the cooking type) be ok? Or will i ACTUALLY have to go and get some other vanilla. If so, what should I look for?

BassMan
08-19-2002, 11:31 AM
You\'d get away with the real stuff - vanilla extract. Don\'t use the synthetic vanillin.

Steeping the beans has definate mojo, tho, even when cooking.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 11:33 AM
Bassman, you said the things that get your horniest are nol and that thing in Realm - you mean, when you wear them they make you horny?

CptKipling
08-19-2002, 11:39 AM
Thanks BassMan, i\'ll have to get on a treck then!

BassMan
08-19-2002, 11:44 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

You said the things that get your horniest are nol and that thing in Realm - you mean, when you wear them they make you horny?

<hr></blockquote>
The estra- thing in Realm with me wearing it. When the stuff first came out, I tried a sample. After half-hour, I was almost in pain. It has a definate physical effect on my balls - like I\'ve been petting for a couple of hours.

Nol - at my urging, my ex used to supplement her natural breast pheros with the stuff. Drove me crazy in bed. If I wear nol alone, I\'m going to be thinking of sex all day.

It\'s not been talked about here very much, but there\'s a definate power-exchange effect with pheros. None brings out dominance and control, nol brings out pleasure and submission.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 12:05 PM
!!

Re supplementation of natural breast pheros: What product, exactly, did she wear, and where exactly did she put it on?

None brings out d and nol brings out s - so this supplementation made her feel more s and you more d?

Whitehall
08-19-2002, 12:06 PM
Great insight, Mr. Bassman, about the power exchange factor.

Fortunately, the blue balls effect never got to me from wearing RfM. A strong dose of \'none does booster ones dominant side. Frankly, with or without exogenous pheromones, I\'m thinking about sex just about all day anyway.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 12:08 PM
I swear to god, if any of it makes me think MORE about sex, they\'ll have to put me in a cage...

Whitehall
08-19-2002, 12:15 PM
BassMan is right; a quality commercial extract from real beans will probably be as good - forget the synthetic stuff.

One point about do-it-yourself extract - I used 3 beans in maybe 100 ml of vodka. Those beans cost me maybe $6 USD. Commercial vanilla extract costs less so I think I\'m making a more concentrated version with more bean per ml. Beans can come from various places and so will probably show varying qualities - don\'t know the nuances yet but it could be fun to rank the vanilla mojo by places of origin. I\'m steeping at room temperature while the commercial stuff is probably heat treated somehow (boiled?)

BassMan
08-19-2002, 12:26 PM
It\'s been too long, I don\'t remember the product. I\'m thinking Andro for Women.

She would spray it right where my nose fit /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif in her cleavage.

This was before I thought of things in terms of power-exchange, tho.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 12:32 PM
I looked at Andro for women. It says it has a ratio of nol/none 2.1:1.2.
I looked at Primal Instinct for Women. It says it has 11mg nol plus a hefty dose of copulins.

I don\'t know what to buy. I can\'t tell what I\'m looking at.

Whitehall: you mentioned putting cops in lube. i\'d be interested to know how that works, especially whether it gave you any skin irritation.

BassMan
08-19-2002, 12:36 PM
My mistake. As I say, it\'s been a while. This would be the _old_ Andron for women, which was a very animal smelling cologne, not the Attraction product here. I forgot the \"N\".

Anyone remember the stuff?

Mtnjim
08-19-2002, 01:32 PM
Just noticed on the Women\'s forum, in the \"French Chef\" thread, someone named \"Woman\" talked about diluting a drop in a gallon of distilled water then adding a drop at a time until she smelled something \"familiar\". ended up being just a few drops. might be the way to go concidering \"woman\" would be familiar with that scent.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 02:15 PM
Hmm... Sounds like I\'ll hold off on getting the EW until the second batch comes from Stone Lab diluted 100:1. =)

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 02:21 PM
I\'ve never heard of Andron for Women. I know Jovan used to make Andron for Men, which contains -nol. I never tried it, but Whitehall raved about it. I still have some Jovan Musk2 left, but the my supply is running low. I think both of these colognes are not sold anymore.

BassMan
08-20-2002, 04:58 AM
A cursory search of the web revealed:

Andron by Jovan (Women) : 1981 Jovan(Benckiser) USA
Olfactive description:Floral Ambery Androstenol(Pheromone concept)

Andron by Jovan (Men) : 1981 Jovan(Benckiser) USA
Olfactive description:Spicy Warm Woody Androstenol(Pheromone concept)

MadMaxx
08-20-2002, 06:40 AM
I\'m learning salsa. Things were warming up when I was using SOE, and from my first field test I think the EW may really rock. Of course, my dancing is getting better too, so that may be why things felt better. However, I do think the EW has some influence. The girls at these lesson are often a bit uptight about getting too close with a stranger. However, with this type of dancing, you have to be very comfortable with getting right into things, otherwise things are going to seem stilted rather than hot and smooth. At my last lesson with the EW I felt that at least a couple of the woman in particular where really letting go of their inhibitions and letting me really get into it with them as it should be.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 07:06 AM
were you using only EW or with SOE

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 02:43 PM
So, still no where to get Andron? I think Whitehall found a site that was selling an Andron imitation, but it\'s likely just an imitation of the fragrance without the -nol.

Track0714
08-21-2002, 06:54 AM
been using EW everyday since last Weds. 100:1 ratio in Saline Solution. Two sprays on my balls and one drop on each wrist.

What I have noticed, when you apply it on the skin, the smell breaks down faster than spraying on your cloths. When i sprayed EW on my clothes, the EW smell lasts for days.

I have been putting two sprays on a tissue, folding and putting in my pocket, also. rubbing the tissue on my skin leaves the faint smell of EW.

if I feel like i smell too strong on my wrists, i have been using Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer, seems to work for me.

I believe EW is some good stuff, but not sure if it was the cause of my good forture this past weekend. I always had something else on.

Friday night, in addition to EW, put baby powder on balls (FTRH\'s comments on baby powder), AE on wrists, A1 back of neck.

go to dinner and movie with wife, lots of kino from the wife, when we get back home, get a BJ. (for all you married guys, you know how hard it is to get a BJ sometimes)

Saturday, again EW and baby powder on balls, 1 drop JB#1 on wrists, A1 on back of neck. go shopping at the mall with family, no hits at the mall, but i wasnt really looking. get back home and later that night get another BJ from the wife. 2 days in a row, can not remember the last time that happened.

Using EW at work, I notice guys hanging around longer, havent noticed anything from the women at work.

I was getting good results using the other phero\'s before EW, but EW may have pushed it over the top when combined with other male phero\'s.

BassMan
08-21-2002, 06:58 AM
I\'m impressed. Good job. Right on the balls with the baby powder.

I know it\'s rude, but I\'m guessing this could be important - how old is your wife?

Track0714
08-21-2002, 07:05 AM
i am 43, wife 38

BassMan
08-21-2002, 07:11 AM
I was guessing biological clock age - early to mid 30\'s. Interesting. The baby powder combined with the copulins should remind her of her own fertility. She is obviously wanting to smell it up close and personal. Nice application and a good job. Congrats.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 07:56 AM
Bassman, I\'m 45 and baby powder will keep me there for hours.

BassMan
08-21-2002, 09:01 AM

Bassman, I\'m 45 and baby powder will keep me there for hours.

<hr></blockquote>

Duly noted.

jamesdeanmartin
08-21-2002, 12:44 PM
Ok boys, I\'m going in. I grabbed a handy dandy gold atomizer I picked up from Bruce somewhere along the way and decided to play with some of the designer imposter colognes to see if I could possibly cover up the serious stench of EW.

Well I found out that the Obsession knock-off seems to work pretty good. I tossed in a copious amount of sprays, perhaps 40, then one drop of EW (actually two fell in, which at the time felt disastrous.) I put in 2/3 of my cologne/ew solution and topped it off with some water to dillute the potentency. The results are a fairly nice smelling knock-off of obsession.
You wouldn\'t notice the EW unless you smelled both beforehand and then specifically looked for in smelling my Gold Solution.

Hmmm, now the real test. Trying this out in the real world. I\'m hoping to see a target tonight, and she\'s been quite frisky so there is a decent chance of getting some, I don\'t know if I want to risk it with this stuff.

Although she is definitely bisexual, so maybe this will help?

JDM

jamesdeanmartin
08-21-2002, 12:46 PM
Also,

A quick note on the effectivenss of EW. I\'ve taken whiffs of it from time to time and it initially shocks the [censored] out of you. Your nose burns for a couple seconds, but then a real nice \"buzz\" sets in. I don\'t know if it is necessarily sexual, but it is certainly there. I\'m on a bit of a high as we speak from it. Does it work ladies? Yeah probably at least to some extent.

JDM

DrSmellThis
08-21-2002, 12:58 PM

Right on the balls with the baby powder

<hr></blockquote>

lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 01:27 PM
I haven\'t heard any of the other women speak up about baby powder, but oh man does it work ... my sweetie and my boss are the only men who get close to me physically (my boss just to look at a file together, don\'t get me wrong) anyway - he was standing at my ledge one day reading his mail, so that puts him about 4 feet from me, and all my senses went on alert! and I blurted out OhmyGOD you smell good! What are you wearing? and he looked a little alarmed and said Nothing, and I said no, you are, there\'s something, he said no, I said yes, tell me what it is, he blushed a little and said Baby powder?
Oh, you betcha.
And I bet I know just where he put it too.

CptKipling
08-22-2002, 06:00 AM
Ok I dont know what happened to my post but here it is again.

The girl that I have seen 3 days in a row complained of period pains when I called her on the 3rd night. She says that she hardly ever gets these pains, and that she is a week early. Could I have affected her cycle in any way by wearing EW around her?

Seems to be working well, my Super JB#1.

Just want to double check, I can dilute EW with water, right?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 06:24 AM
Yes, no question. I got instant, terrible PMS when I put on PCC, complete with headache, low back pain, and uterine cramps. No question in my mind pheromones have an effect on that sort of thing, I don\'t doubt it for a second.

CptKipling
08-22-2002, 07:59 AM
Ok now i feel quite evil.

Must dilute more. Perhaps keep for a special punishment weapon /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Funlover
08-22-2002, 10:27 AM
Oh FTR, sounds like you nearly gave your poor boss a heart-attack!!! (Not so sure about that raise now!! hehe) I can just \"see\" you keeping at him until you get the answer...

That is interesting that a womans smeller is so much more sensitive than a mans. He probably felt really naked, exposed, or vulnerable to you, if that is where he really had it. And it probably was!!

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 12:39 PM
Hmm... Seems like there\'s some big picture here (i.e., PMS, heighted sense of smell, etc.) that can be painted, but I need to review my knowledge of female sexual hormone balance. Can someone paint the big picture for us?

If the copulins give females PMS, wearing cops may be a bad thing!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 01:02 PM
Is PCC a concentrate designed to be mixed in with cologne? Is there a mg/ml concentration rating like the other products? Has anyone have any guidelines on PCC dosing? Maybe, a drop or less is all that is needed, and people are ODing.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 01:32 PM
Just to throw a bit of a wrench into this theory, I do have PCC, and I am not bothered by it in the least. I have no physical symptoms, the smell does not bother me, I do not get headaches. I think it smells fine. And my cycle is on time.

Heidi -&gt; from the land of \"too much information\"! LOL!!

Track0714
08-22-2002, 02:08 PM
Some things i have noticed about EW, The first day i got it in the mail, it smelled like some nasty \"dog poop\", sealed it in a baggy for a week. Opened it a week later, the dog poop smell is gone, now it smells like some bad aged cheese. make a 1:100 ratio mix. seal the baggy, use it for a week. Open it up again another week later, the aged cheese smell is gone, it smells like strong vinegar.

now its not to bad to work with. I wonder if this thing needed to sit and age for a while. I am not storing the bottle in a zip-lock bag any more.

Add 2 more drops to the 1:100 mix bringing the ratio to 1:50

I am also noticing the aged cheese smell of my mix is fading.

spray 2 sprays of the 1:50 EW mix into tissue, swipe each wrist, put tissue in pocket, spray balls with 2 sprays. The vinegar smell on my wrist isnt too bad. I got a slight buzz, sniffing my wrist and tissue

off I go to see what happens

BassMan
08-22-2002, 02:10 PM

Just to throw a bit of a wrench into this theory, I do have PCC, and I am not bothered by it in the least. I have no physical symptoms, the smell does not bother me, I do not get headaches. I think it smells fine. And my cycle is on time.

<hr></blockquote>Heidi,

Red mentioned that she was on the pill. My theory is that the conflict came because the pill made her body think it was pregnant and the cops made it think it was ovulating.

Are you on the pill?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 02:29 PM
Nope!

&gt;Red mentioned that she was on the pill. My theory is that &gt;the conflict came because the pill made her body think it &gt;was pregnant and the cops made it think it was ovulating.

&gt;Are you on the pill?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 03:07 PM
I\'m definitely the odd man out, so to speak. All the other women really love PCC and it makes them feel good. It literally knocked me out when I first put it on. But it worked really well for me while also using SOE. P.S. I am thankful you\'re frank - no such thing as too much information!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 03:09 PM
maybe keep for a special punishment??

Cpt. Your day of spanking draws nigher and nigher... ;-)

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 03:13 PM
So, the SOE somehow canceled out the side effects of PCC? Interesting...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 03:16 PM
Yes. It had an immediate effect of lifting my mood and strengthening my confidence, put the wind back in my sails almost immediately. Got my moxie back. PCC clobbered me, I had lots of bad effects but enough good to make me use it nevertheless.

CptKipling
08-22-2002, 03:52 PM
About the aged cheese smell: yeah it does seem to be fading, not such a pain to apply now.

Can anyone give me a high percentage yes/no answer to my earlier question about altering that girls cycle?

FTR: Only certain people qualify for this special punishment, yet to decide who is my 1st real victim. MWUUHHAHAHA [cough] ha [splutter] [wheez] i\'m ok, really, its no bother.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 05:00 PM
Cpt, I said yes and there\'s no doubt in my mind.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 06:02 PM
There\'s been a study by Winifred Cutler that showed that vaginal extracts applied to the upper lip of women altered their menstrual cycles.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 07:20 PM
Aw, Cpt., and I was just starting to get worked up about the idea...

BassMan
08-22-2002, 08:09 PM

MWUUHHAHAHA [cough] ha [splutter] [wheez] i\'m ok, really, its no bother.

<hr></blockquote>Write that down someplace, please! It\'s the _perfect_ start for a radio ad for EW.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 02:00 AM
So Bruce, how many of those bottles of EW left? :-).

Well, I want to try PCC sometime, since people say it doesn\'t smell too bad and gives them nice dreams. I guess I should buy another $25 Stone Lab product, so you can throw in the EW while I\'m at it.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 06:02 AM
truth_II:
I\'m pretty certain that what was applied to the upper lips of the menstruating women in the study was sweat, not vaginal extracts.

CptKipling
08-23-2002, 06:46 AM

Write that down someplace, please! It\'s the _perfect_ start for a radio ad for EW.

<hr></blockquote>

lol

MWUUHAHAHAHAHA [cough] ha [splutter] mummy! [wheez] i\'m ok really, it\'s no bother.

I sould work in abvertising!

Back to the serious stuff: so is it likely to be a bad thing for us to wear these quantities of EW?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 08:21 AM
I\'m on the pill and I have noticed no side effects when wearing PCC. Doesn\'t effect me in the least.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 08:36 AM
I must really be wired funny. I think I\'m an alien.

Ok. This would be in the nature of a personal question, but I have a reason for asking it; of course, you may have a reason not to want to answer, but ... on the hetero/homo continuum, where would you say you fall? Dead center straight, can\'t imagine being with a woman; or, it crosses your mind occasionally with pleasure but you wouldn\'t really; or, you have and you will again but men are your primary partners; or to hell with men, women are where it\'s at.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 08:58 AM
I\'m on the dead center straight side, never have had any interest in being with a woman. I was reading your post on the effects PCC had on your SO, I haven\'t had that much of a reaction from a guy while wearing it. So I was thinking that maybe since PCC doesn\'t effect me it might not be changing anything in my body chemistry which in turn doesn\'t have that much of an effect on the guy. What do you think?

CptKipling
08-23-2002, 09:04 AM
I dont see how that can possible, unless you regularly go around spreading vaginal secretions all over your body.

Hey, I\'m not judgin\'! Whatever floats your boat!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 09:06 AM
I don\'t know at all, this was my first experience, but it sure could be. Maybe you could email JKohl and ask him. I\'m dead center straight too and he suggested that was why PCC made me sick - because it makes my system think there\'s a rival female. But if you\'re dead center too then maybe I\'m just wired funny. When you got the PCC, did you get any samples of other stuff? Did you try them?

DrSmellThis
08-23-2002, 11:38 AM
If that was true you\'d probably get used to it smelling like yourself and no longer get that other woman reaction.

Gerund
08-23-2002, 12:01 PM

There\'s been a study by Winifred Cutler that showed that vaginal extracts applied to the upper lip of women altered their menstrual cycles.
The study or studies that I\'ve heard the most about involved women with irregular cycles. And it was *male armpit secretions* that were applied to the women\'s upper lips. The conclusive result was that the treatment strongly regulated the women\'s cycles back into a normal, predictable rhythm.
Ain\'t life interesting? Ask me about killer sperm someday... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 12:39 PM
Dr. - that is what\'s happening. I seem to be adjusting to it.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 12:47 PM
OK, I might be confused. However, I think Cutler did another study that the menstrual cycle of women living together tended to synchonize.

Track0714
08-23-2002, 01:07 PM
http://www.pleasanton.k12.ca.us/AMADOR/creek/AP2000/Lauren_lara/intro.html (\"http://www.pleasanton.k12.ca.us/AMADOR/creek/AP2000/Lauren_lara/intro.html\")

Martha Mclintock (Athena 10x fame, i believe) showed that women snychcronize thier cycles, when the women spend alot of time together (as in a dormitory). When males are introduced, the effect of the male is to stablize the cycle at 28 days.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 01:11 PM
Why do you all care about our cycles?

Track0714
08-23-2002, 01:13 PM
All this early work on a woman\'s cycles was a way to show woman are effected by pheromones.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 01:16 PM
oh, duh

ok i get it

Track0714
08-23-2002, 01:24 PM
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/211249 (\"http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/211249\")

another article.

oops, its W. Cutler that developed Athena 10x not McClintock

But they confirm each others findings

MadMaxx
08-24-2002, 07:35 AM
Personally, I\'d say your sense of smell is shot!
The aged cheese smell of mine is getting worse, and the stuff hasn\'t gotten any better to work with. I have less than a drop of EW in 80 drops of JB and one drop of the mix on my arm is cheesy enough to almost make me gag.

DrSmellThis
08-24-2002, 08:30 PM
OK. Today I mixed a 500:1 dilution in ethanol and jojoba, and can still smell cheese. I added essential oils to that mix and can still smell cheeze. Undiluted here was too much poop smell as well. But, clearly, whatever makes the cheese smell is dialed up way too high.

I do appreciate the chance to try EW for free! However,
I think Phil would be well served having an experienced aphrodisiac perfumer help make the next batch of EW. Give the person the biochemical data to be sure, but let them try to create something that smells, at some concentration, musky like a woman. It\'d be great to try.

At 1000:1 or more would be necessary before getting anywhere close to subliminal levels, but perhaps \"subliminal\" isn\'t the point. Pussies turn me on because of the literal smell, (and pheromones) not despite it.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2002, 01:04 PM
Hey guys. I plan to order PCC and PPA and ask Bruce to throw in the EW. However, I\'m a little afraid of the bottle when it gets to me. :-). Should I prepare some air tight container before its arrival? What have you guys been keeping it in?

proteus
08-25-2002, 01:41 PM
Well I\'ve tested PCC on and off for the past 4 or so weeks but always with a -none product (JB#1 sometimes and other times my NPA/Drakkar mix ). I\'ve tested it enough to say it doesn\'t hurt any using it as no neg. hits in the numerous times I\'ve used it but I can\'t conclusively say that it is causing any pos. hits that I wouldn\'t get without adding it to the -none products I\'m already wearing. The only thing I continue to notice is that whenever I have PCC with the none women always seem to be wanting to help me with stuff, very comfortable/pleasant around me like they\'ve known me for years . Will try PCC on it\'s own shortly and see what happens with that.

CptKipling
08-25-2002, 02:29 PM
Truth: I keep mine in 2 zip lock bags, and then a metal tin. I always have the window open when I\'m using it. Have some deoderant at the ready!

Max: My JB#1 solution is much more diluted than that, I added some TE with the right proportion of APC to help. The cheese smell is still there, but not as pronounced. I havnt actually applied to skin yet, been going down the lucky pant route.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2002, 02:38 PM
Maybe, we should tell Bruce to double wrap the cop concentrate before mailing it to us. /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif). I don\'t want the other containers smelling like [censored]!

CptKipling
08-25-2002, 02:55 PM
Dont worry about that, my package wasnt contaminated. Although maybe a free HASMAT suit...

franki
08-26-2002, 12:07 AM
Boy does it stink, this Copulin Concentrate. First I placed it in the bathroom and after I took it to some other place in my house I could still smell the shitty smell from the EW in my bathroom for a couple of hours! I decided to store it in a bottle until experimentation starts.

Irish
08-26-2002, 08:35 AM
\"I WAS SHAKEN, BUT NEVER AFRAID….\"
An exploration of stench - by Irish.
-------------------------------------------------------------
OK, had to try EW to satisfy my curiosity or something. The first step for me with any phero is stink management - if I can\'t mask an unpleasant phero smell I simply won\'t wear it, no matter how effective.

I \'ve been reading the cautionary posts about this stuff, and believe me I take the warnings of these experts seriously. My plan was to get EW into dilutions I could handle, then test with colognes to see what concentrations could be covered. Only then would I consider wearing it out on the town (that is, if I could think of a reason for wearing a phero that should presumably be used by WOMEN).

EW arrived in the mail without incident. All was well inside the package - only the slightest hint of some smell on the EW vial. I was ready to begin.

PHIL STONE - MADMAN UNBOUND. Heeding those that had gone in before me, I bought latex gloves and a dedicated glass eyedropper. I set up four glass atomizer bottles in which I planned to mix four trial dilutions of EW. My diluent was my standard carrier of 80/20 grain alcohol/H2O. I calibrated my eyedropper, and premeasured the proper amount of carrier into each bottle to make four concentrations of EW: 100:1, 250:1, 500:1 and 1000:1. Set everything up outside near running water with a trash bag (containment vessel) at the ready. A final check of wind direction, and I knew it was time. I nicked the seal on the EW vial and opened it with gloved hands.

Oh, for the love of heaven…. You know, there\'s a time in every man\'s life when he discovers what he\'s made of…but nothing prepared me for the \'smell\' of EW. Doc Stone, I salute you, you magnificent bastard - you have distilled all that is evil into this one tiny vial. JVK was right - don\'t sniff this stuff in its pure form. It will traumatize you for life.

I pried out the drop-top from the EW vial so I could use my eyedropper, and immediately changed gloves and got to work. Flies began to gather where I was working. I wish I were kidding about that. I\'m just glad I never smelled this stuff as a kid - if I would have thought girls really smelled like this I would have sworn off women altogether and joined the priesthood.

I worked quickly, putting the drops of EW into the solution bottles, sealing them at once. I had to double-bag the closed EW vial in two zip-locks to convince myself I didn\'t still smell it through the plastic. I went through three sets of gloves to avoid transferring any contaminant to the exterior of my solution bottles.

I was left with four spray bottles containing my working concentrations of EW. The EW vial was safely bagged and stowed, my hands were free of smell, and all contaminated articles contained in the trash bag. I felt good. I fired up a Marlboro and considered my options.

STINK-TEST. I wanted to test each of my four EW concentrations with four different colognes to see if the rancid stench could be masked effectively. Each EW solution would be sprayed on test paper along with each of my test colognes, and then subjectively rated by me for stink coverage. Also I would have test papers of the straight colognes and of straight EW solutions as reference points.

I chose the following colognes to test with EW for the reasons noted:

&gt; Vetiver by Guerlain: This is a strong masculine scent, with simple strong notes that are not complex. The scent doesn\'t change much and lasts forever. I figured it was a good candidate to cover anything.
&gt; Givenchy Pour Homme: Classy scent, strong and lasting - but has a hole that NPA sneaks through…would EW also break through its cover?
&gt; Cool Water: Fougere that blends with about anything. How would EW blend with its complex notes?
&gt; Realm for Men: I understand about how EROX uses twisted logic to put the wrong-gender pheros in their men\'s product - but I originally bought it thinking it would have a scent that masked pheros well. It does, but I don\'t like the scent much. But in this case it seemed good to try, since Rfm is used to cover FEMALE-generated pheros, and that was what I was investigating with EW. Man, this gets confusing.

I took each EW solution and sprayed it about 1:1 with each cologne onto paper. That is, a spray of the solution on paper was covered with a spray of the cologne while still wet. (I didn\'t even bother to test the 100:1 EW solution with colognes, since it smelled so bad by itself on a test paper I knew I would never wear it that strong, even with cologne cover). I sniffed the test papers during drydown, and then again about a half-hour later. I rated each cologne/solution combo on the following scale:

M - the cologne masks the EW completely, smells like straight cologne to me
C - the scent of the cologne is changed by the EW solution, but it\'s not unpleasant
U - the unpleasant rancid odor of EW is detectable through the cologne

RESULTS

EW Sol. -- &gt; *** 1000:1 *** 500:1 *** 250:1
Cologne:
Vetiver----------------M------------M-----------C
Givenchy-------------M------------C-----------U
Cool Water --------- M----------- C ----------U
Realm f. Men--------C ---------- U ----------U+

DISCUSSION. It\'s no surprise that Vetiver covered as well as it did. Givenchy covered better than I thought it would. The real shocker was Realm, which actually seemed to accentuate and strengthen the rancid scent of EW, rather than cover it.

Looking at my results, if I was going to use this stuff I\'d probably use a 500:1 solution (or weaker) as a spray, which I could then cover with a spray or two of most colognes.

The EW concentrate as delivered from Stone Labs is too damn potent for use as is. For an \'unscented\' spray product I\'d say something around 500:1, with a recommendation to cover with cologne (use it like TE or similar products). I didn\'t test it as a direct cologne additive, but maybe something like 100:1 EW solution, with recommendation to add to cologne somewhat like NPA (anywhere from 7:3 to 5:1 cologne:EW) might work.

I\'ve got about six drops of EW (0.0165 ml/drop) in play right now, mixed at four concentrations, and I think I have more than a years supply right there - even if I use it regularly. The question I now have is: is this stuff still active at dilutions weak enough to be covered by cologne? I now have a good handle on how weak I have to mix it up so the stink can be covered - but I don\'t know if that\'s strong enough to be effective as a phero.

And I\'m a little leery to test it much, cause I\'m not sure what effect I\'m going for if I present the phero signature of an ovulating woman. What the hell?! and who the hell am I trying to attract??! Maybe there\'s some secondary effects on women, kinda like -nol apparently having effects on both genders. Or maybe I can just use the stuff myself for my own pleasure (I\'ve been known to huff PFw and Rfm to charge myself up, not trying to affect a woman). I did notice some effects on myself while testing EW - I was alert enough, could do math fine, but seemed a little buzzed - difficult to explain. This stuff is active somehow, I just don\'t know what effect I might want to use it for on women, or whether it would work at the weak concentrations I personally would use to ensure stink-coverage.

Let the experiments continue!

oscar
08-26-2002, 09:24 AM
Irish,

Thoroughly enjoyed your post. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

One question. How would you characterize the stink?

Sh*t?
Cheese?
Vinegar?
All of the above?
Other?

Irish
08-26-2002, 09:46 AM
Rancid. Spoiled cheese. Some have said vinegar, but I don\'t notice that very much.

When it hit me full strength it was really overpowering - you just recoil in disgust. Once I got it diluted down and sprayed on paper the scent characteristic became more apparent.

At 250:1 and weaker it was definitely unpleasant but manageable, sorta like TE or other stuff we are familiar with.

One thing about it - it doesn\'t seem extremely volatile to me. It hugs the point of application and doesn\'t dissipate all that quickly over time. This was the case whether I mixed it with cologne or applied it straight to paper.

Anyone know of studies about what effects copulins have on women?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 10:07 AM
Hi, Irish.

If you\'re interested on how cops affect women who wear them, I could tell you something about that, if it\'s helpful.

Irish
08-26-2002, 10:24 AM
Your insights are more than helpful, they\'re delightful.

I read your post about how cops (wasn\'t it PCC?) made you salivate etc., but also caused unpleasant effects? I certainly don\'t want to present the phero signature of a woman to a female \'target\', unless I know what kind of effect it might have on her. I\'ve spent ages now trying to refine a more masculine scent image, and here I go experimenting with a feminine phero! Sometimes I wonder about myself...

Anyway, any input you have would be greatly appreciated. Like -nol, cops may have effects on both genders, so it\'s certainly interesting to investigate. Somehow I think whatever we find out about EW will be of more interest to female phero wearers, than us guys. But hey, the more we share info the more we all know....

I can tell you this, after being around EW for a couple of days and breathing diluted solutions of it, it definitely has an effect on men. I felt an altered mental state, though I was mentally functional. I think if Stone gets it into a manageable diluted form women will find it exciting as a product to attract men. Especially with the scientific study backing up its effect on male testosterone levels....

CptKipling
08-26-2002, 10:55 AM
Do not be affraid to wear your EW, once you\'ve got the scent sorted it should be ok.

I\'m finding it hard to catagorise male and female reactions, they are not negative, and they are not as though I was giving off a female signature...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 11:14 AM
Hey, Irish,

I loved your post. Tensed when you lit up a Marlboro. You sure you want to smoke around that stuff?

So far I and my friend D are the only ones having certain of the effects; other women don\'t notice any effect at all, and one that I know of experienced feeling VERY sexy with them on. JKohl posits it could have to do with where you fall on the homo/hetero continuum, the idea being that a dead zero straight/no bi instincts (me) would have bad side effects because the cops would signal a rival, and that the salivation/genital wetness would be a competition strategy by the body to make the wearer more ready for sex and thus more desirable than the signaled rival. As if I need more messin\' with my head. The first time I put it on I was SLAMMED with pms symptoms really bad - I\'m on the pill and 45, and Bassman says he thinks it\'s because the pill makes you think you\'re pregnant, and cops make you think you\'re ovulating. Cops overrode the pill hands down and within five minutes of putting on PCC, I got low backache, uterine cramping, headache, extreme lethargy, sensitivity to noise and bright light, clumsiness, inability to concentrate, degeneration of fine motor skills, all of these PMS (actually PMD) symptoms. Then a metallic taste in the back of my mouth and all of a sudden all the wet turned on. Which is actually very nice for me because I take Claritin D 24 which tends to dry me out all over. On PCC, no dry eyes, no dry mouth, never mind the other. I noticed genital wetness but it wasn\'t quite so pronounced that I was sure of it while I wore the stuff alone. However, under stimulation by a male partner, whoa.

As I have continued to wear it, since Dr. SmellThis posited that if the effects were indeed because it was signaling a rival, they might wear off, I no longer get the headache. I do get some body aches but I have realized that they are a biproduct of sexual arousal - women get \"blue balls\" from internal sexual organs becoming engorged - and that what\'s going on is a raging case of horny. So it took me longer to realize it cognitively, unlike Woman, who realized it immediately, but the stuff turns me on.

Worked very nicely on my sweetie, too.

On other men -- my attorneys have always been friendly and chatty but moreso now, they hang around and talk about nothing just to hang out. The guys at the front desk of the building who I don\'t chat with, just hi and bye, try to engage me, and I noticed today this wistful longing gaze with a slightly open mouth that I\'ve never seen on them before even though I know they like me. They stare after me as I walk to the elevator. The chef in our cafeteria was working the cash register today - usually he\'s behind the counter - so today we were close enough to each other for something to have an effect - I\'ve been around him for almost 3 years now, to see him, and he\'s been nice but nothing special. Today while I was counting change he got that wistful slack jawed look, which I was surprised to see when I looked up from my change purse. My boss bought me chocolates for no reason. We constantly compliment each other; it\'s a mutual admiration society, but I\'ve never received tokens of affection before.

My friend D had it on maybe 10 minutes - when I started to get the metallic taste in the back of my throat, I asked her if she felt anything, she said no, then in about five more minutes she said, you know, I do kinda feel a little wacky. When she stood up, she said her legs \"felt funny.\" I had been feeling wacky for awhile and that struck me funny and we got the giggles and giggled all afternoon. It made us both loopy.

I can\'t type on it worth a damn, and find it very hard to do any kind of thinking that requires precision.

SOE, just the tiniest bit, made me feel so much better on PCC that I wear them together, probably about 3 to 1 PCC to SOE. SOE didn\'t take away the pleasant effects of the PCC, but nearly eradicated the bad ones, also considerably lifted my mood and pulled my head back together to some degree. Helped me feel more focused. JKohl says it\'s not just for men, it\'s for both sexes, so I wish they would market it unscented, but whatever, cologne covers ok and it\'s nice.

That\'s my story.

Nice to know you,

Renee

Irish
08-26-2002, 11:36 AM
FTRH-

You know, now that I think about it, when couples are intimate we are exposed to both our own pheros and the partner\'s - the sex act creates a situation where we are simultaneously exposed to the pheros of both genders. Perhaps wearing both male and female pheros together suggests the sex act - or at least close contact/bonding.

When we are alone and on the prowl for sex we sense our own pheros (background \'noise\'), and are on the lookout for the opposite sex pheros (target identification). In this situation we are on the hunt, looking to identify a mate. To then sense the opposite sex phero grabs our attention, and suggests target identification.

Maybe sensing the opposite gender pheros is an attention-grabber and stimulant. Sensing both gender pheros simultaneously may suggest a closeness or bond that occurs when a couple is in continuous close contact.

Hell, I dunno - but that\'s probably enough reason now for me to try EW in my male phero mixes. It sounds just crazy enough to work!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 11:42 AM
The whole thing confuses me extremely. My own sexual response tends toward the impulse to jump him, I\'m pretty aggressive initially. What PCC does is bypass that and go straight to the swooning. I feel sure the headache I got was about fighting for my focus; it made me scowling and grouchy because it knocked my defenses out from under me.

But ... ok, now, there\'s great ignorance in the world and god knows I\'m part of it -- isn\'t it true that both sexes have the same hormones, just in different proportions? So if PCC kicks up testoterone in males, why wouldn\'t it kick up my free testoterone? It doesn\'t, though. I think the SOE is what did that, and got my head back on straight.

Possible?

EXIT63
08-26-2002, 11:42 AM
...my attorneys have always been friendly and chatty but moreso now, they hang around and talk about nothing just to hang out. The guys at the front desk of the building who I don\'t chat with, just hi and bye, try to engage me, and I noticed today this wistful longing gaze with a slightly open mouth that I\'ve never seen on them before even though I know they like me. They stare after me as I walk to the elevator. The chef in our cafeteria was working the cash register today - usually he\'s behind the counter - so today we were close enough to each other for something to have an effect - I\'ve been around him for almost 3 years now, to see him, and he\'s been nice but nothing special. Today while I was counting change he got that wistful slack jawed look, which I was surprised to see when I looked up from my change purse. My boss bought me chocolates for no reason. We constantly compliment each other; it\'s a mutual admiration society, but I\'ve never received tokens of affection before.

No wonder I dream about you. You\'re so freakin desireable, that you\'re driving me and everyone else crazy.

frenchie
08-26-2002, 11:44 AM
That\'s very interesting indeed, Irish ! It seems that the best dosage is 500:1, for the smell at least...
Nice job. As soon as I have received my EW bottle, I\'ll follow your recipe and go in Robin Hood\'s forest prepare an atomizer ! and next time I go out, I\'ll try it on, and tell you what happened.

Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 11:49 AM
With you and me, Exit, it\'s the stars. My Sun conjunct your Venus, your Venus conjunct my Sun... I swear to you I\'m so ordinary you wouldn\'t think twice if you saw me on the street.

But I love you too.

Irish
08-26-2002, 11:54 AM
frenchie -

Yeah, I think 500:1 is a good place to start, since I could begin to mask the smell of EW with a spray of cologne with EW diluted to 500:1. You may need to go to even weaker solutions, depending on your own perfume and sensitivity to EW.

Even at 1000:1, I could detect the EW smell when spayed on paper, without cologne. It\'s potent stuff, but it\'s smell can be covered with cologne at 500:1 and weaker. Good luck on your experiments!

EXIT63
08-26-2002, 11:54 AM
... I swear to you I\'m so ordinary you wouldn\'t think twice if you saw me on the street.

A more likely scenario is I would drive into a tree.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 12:23 PM
Now, if only one if of us can dump the bottle of EW into 500 ml of ethanol and redistribute the EW pre-diluted, he can save 499 of us the danger of mixing it ourselves...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 06:23 PM
Irish,One effect I failed to mention is that about five minutes after I put PCC on, I had to blow my nose. D had the same thing. For me it felt like the back of my throat opened up and something was pinging in the back of my nose/throat. It gave me and D both post-nasal drip for a little while. That goes away but the feeling of a cavity expanding there does not, and it heightened my sense of smell of everything.There\'s a slang term in the black community, to have your \"nose wide open.\" Means to lust for someone madly. Isn\'t that interesting?Also that SOE makes me feel so comforted. I was trying to think of an experience that would get the feeling across so you\'d know, and what it reminds me of is when I was very little and my maternal grandfather used to hold me on his lap on the porch swing after dinner sometimes and we\'d talk for hours, and the ritual was that he would let me wear his watch, which had a broad leather band. After he\'d put me down, I\'d walk around smelling my wrist because I could smell his smell from the watch band and feeling comforted. That\'s what it SOE feels like to me. I vaguely remember someone talking about a trust pheromone. Dunno if this correlates to anything, but I offer it in case it pings off anything anyone else has experienced.

HB_88
08-26-2002, 09:28 PM
Irish--
You\'re a brave man. I salute you! Have you tried to cover EW with either SOE or PCC? (Sorry if anyone else has asked this before.) PCC seems an obvious choice because it covers some sort of copulins, although nothing like these. A mix of PCC + EW might smell too feminine for us guys, but I\'m sure that the women on this forum would appreciate it if it proves to be effective. I\'m asking about SOE for two reasons: one, because it\'s my favorite fragrance and it covers other pheromones well; and two, FullTiltRedhead\'s positive experiences with copulins + SOE.

Although APC doesn\'t smell too good on me, everyone seems to compare it to Cool Water, which I\'ve never tried. Maybe they function similarly in covering EW.

Also, though copulins can sometimes induce PMS-like symptoms, we know of a pheromone that can alleviate those: A1! Reciprocally, A1 makes some men (including me) really agitated, but copulins tend to energize us. Maybe the \"ultimate mix\" is right under our ... uh, noses...

HB_88

Irish
08-27-2002, 05:41 AM
HB - I really haven\'t done anything else with EW after the weekend marathon with it...haven\'t tried any other cover scents or pheros with it. I\'m still struggling a little with the idea of using EW...I sure as hell don\'t want to attract men, and I\'m not sure what it will do to women. FTRH reports some negative effects using PCC, and presumably EW is even more active than PCC. I\'d hate to make a target sick - not why I wear pheros!

Also, last night I re-visited my test EW solutions with a fresh nose. Man, even at 1000:1 the solution smells really bad to me. Even though I was able to get some degree of cologne coverage at 500:1 in my tests, just smelling it again last night makes me doubt I would ever spray the stuff at 500:1. I might use a few dabs at 500:1, but the idea of spraying it at 500:1 scares me now that I\'ve had a night to think on it and re-sniff the solutions. To spray it I now think I would start at 1000:1 or weaker.

Thinking about it I may try to mix EW with RM just to see what happens. RM has a strong scent that improves with a little dilution, should cover the EW stench I think. I may invoke the famous Jambat ratio, and try 7:3 RM:EW(EW @500:1). The final dilution of EW in that mix would be about 1650:1, and I\'d be willing to wear that and see what happens when mixing cops and none.

frenchie
08-27-2002, 07:17 AM
just received AE/w, PCC and the famous EW...

I haven\'t opened the small blue bottle yet, but there is actually a smell. I wouln\'t describe it as horrible and disgusting - just can\'t qualify it (and I think I have a sensitive nose !).
I suppose, if you try to find words, you could find sh*\"@t, old cheese, and a lot of other strange things, and therefore get disgusted by the words themselves - have you ever thought of what a good french cheese is made of ? yet you do appreciate it in a good restaurant, don\'t you ?
But, in the pack I received, there is a bottle of PCC which smells a little out of the bottle, and the mix of smells with EW is not too bad - as far as I haven\'t opened the SmallBlueBottle ! And PCC smells a bit too strong to my sensitive french nose (too much alcohol ?).
I suppose a mix between EW and PCC should be ok to try, and at least nice to wear.

As to effects on myself, either I\'m very happy to have received the magic bottles and the result is a psychosomatical reaction, either there is an effect - don\'t know, i feel good and like i\'m full of energy.

Anyway, I\'m just longing to make a mixture (refering to Irish\'s experiments), and try it on !

I normally have a date on friday, it\'ll be the day !

Have a nice day
Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2002, 07:27 AM
Frenchie, if you can put on EW and PCC and still stand up, much less perambulate, I\'m scared of you!

can\'t wait to hear how it turns out

BassMan
08-28-2002, 05:14 AM
Irish:
Thanks for taking up the torch. After my experiments at 1:100, I had put it away for a while /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Even at 1:100, I had no untoward reactions from males or females. So I wouldn\'t be _too_ afraid to wear the stuff, if you cover it well.

I\'m going to try 1:500 and 1:1000. Return of the Lucky Pants.

Wish me luck.

jamesdeanmartin
08-28-2002, 05:18 AM
Note: After mixing EW in a 100:1 solution with cool water I thought the smell was completely covered and everything was cool. I put it away and attempted to put it on the next morning, when it now reaked of EW. Somehow the smell seems to get stronger over time, at least for me.

JDM

frenchie
08-28-2002, 06:01 AM
seems that we\'re all going to have hundreds liters of this stuff after it\'s mixed ! enough for your grandchildren !

Frenchie ;-)

Irish
08-28-2002, 06:04 AM
I thought it smelled worse in solution the next day too, as I noted in a post above. I bet that EW isn\'t changing, but we get overloaded and numb to it when we are breathing it - stink fatigue. When we try again the next day after a night of recovery it smells stronger again.

The luck of the Irish to all intrepid souls who are pushing forward with EW. I think I\'ll take a breather ...

BassMan
08-28-2002, 06:58 AM
I was just thinking that myself. Back in the Nasty Panties days, I calculated that one sample bottle of the stuff was enough to go into production with 1500 pr panties. From Irish\'s info, looks like it could be closer to 15,000.

Well, I guess we have Bruce\'s ad for the stuff:

\"EW - the scent of 15,000 women in one little bottle.\"

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 07:11 AM
15,000 women who don\'t wash their butts, from what ya\'ll are saying. Throw the stuff out for the luvva god and start over again. I think they must\'ve got it wrong.

CptKipling
08-28-2002, 07:47 AM
Ok, my findings so far:

No reactions from EW alone. None noticable anyway.

Works better as an additive to an already successfull mix/product.

I found crotch smell!! Covered my JB1 mix with some bootleg CK Be, and somehow, it smells like crotch. Not very helpfull I\'ll admit, but there you go.

DOES NOT ATTRACT MEN, well not on me anyway.

When used with a mix, womens reactions are more intimate, can get sexual very quickly.

BassMan
08-28-2002, 07:51 AM
Where did you end up with the JB1, far as concentration goes? I went back and couldn\'t find the post.

CptKipling
08-28-2002, 08:53 AM
About 1 drop in 5ml

BassMan
08-28-2002, 09:04 AM
Wow. That\'s somewhere between 1:100 and 1:200. Thanks!

Irish
08-29-2002, 10:02 AM
just for the hell of it I sprayed 1000:1 directly on my arm ... when it died down the unpleasant smell was there, but pretty light. After showering it still persisted, about half as strong as before showering. A very light mist of Guerlain Vetiver masked it completely all night. Didn\'t have enough on to do anything I\'m sure...

HB_88
08-31-2002, 03:47 PM
My sample of EW just arrived. EW: EWWW! Actually, it doesn\'t smell as bad as some of those aerosol cans of awful odors they sell at Spencer Gifts. I detect one more awful odor in EW I don\'t think anyone else has mentioned yet: rotting watermelon rinds. Not the edible part--the greenish/ whitish leftovers, once they\'ve spoiled. That \"note\" is definitely part of the fragrance.

Hikita-Banzai 88

MadMaxx
09-01-2002, 08:49 PM
I am now enjoying using the EW daily. I don\'t actually know my dilution rate. Maybe one of our local scientists wants to take a stab at it. I put 2 drops of EW in a bottle and started diluting at 100:1 and went up from there. It remained unusable so I finally filled the whole one ounce eye-dropper bottle with water. So, that\'s 2 drops in one U.S. ounce. I will put 2 drops on my skin wherever I want it and cover with two colognes; DandG and something else with a powdery feminine scent. I tell you, some days I get my arms smelling so good I can\'t stop burying my nose in my arm all day! I don\'t get it right everyday, but when I do I can\'t decide whether I want to eat my arm or shag it! After showering it is still there enough to smell beautiful.

Whitehall
09-01-2002, 09:20 PM
Two drops in one OZ. is very roughly 1:300. That\'s 20 drops per ml and 28 ml per OZ.

Does anyone else appreciate the aroma when you\'re wearing it?

MadMaxx
09-01-2002, 10:58 PM
If you say it is 1:300 I guess I\'ll take your word. When I think of 2 drops and think of the quantity of water I poured into the bottle it seems like more dilution than that.
As for your question; I have not received even one direct comment from anyone either male or female. However, I feel that it is affecting women, especially those that I get quite close to. I go to dance lessons twice a week and many of the women seem very comfortable with me, moreso than before. Also, a few of them try to strike up a conversation with me or whatever. That may not sound like much, but for the passive women here where I live in Asia, it is a noticeable something. Also, when I am dancing with some women I get what pretty much seems to be a DIHL. Of course I am also wearing some JB and some SOE though. It is really hard to evaluate women\'s reactions here in most cases. They could be totally wetting their pants over you but yet show no signs in some cases.
Anyway, overall, I feel that I am more appreciated and more welcomed by the women than anyone else at my lessons. I don\'t know though, maybe I\'m just egocentric, but that is the way it seems to me. There are at least a few women who seem to prefer dancing with me rather than with someone else. Then again, most of the guys are pretty much geeky-looking losers in my opinion, so who knows. I feel it is doing something though.
One more thing I should mention. Another reason for my confidence that this stuff is working is that most of my life I am the type of person that scares the hell out of most women; phero signature combined with personality, or something like that.

DrSmellThis
09-03-2002, 01:19 AM
I suppose I have a usable formula.

Get a chem set. The 50% alcohol bottle that comes with that is maybe 700 drops. Just put one drop of EW in there, and voila. To that I add a special feminine essential oil blend, and some other pheros. My friends call it \"ass\". Maybe it should be LASS. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

The smell is pretty outrageous. A young woman I know got very embarrassed smelling it. I\'ve gone out with two drops of that stuff on, with rather strange results. I\'m hesitant to characterize them without more experience.

MadMaxx
09-03-2002, 06:04 AM
Dr Smelly,

I am surprised that you got noticeable results with two drops of the stuff at 700:1. It would be nice if you described what happened. Apparently I have a dilution of 300:1, though I feel that it is weaker. I have worked myself up to as much as 10 drops and I definitely think it is having an effect on women, but nothing outrageous. It basically seems to make them much more comfortable around me. As for men, I am not sure, but it is seems to me that most men treat me far better than when I was wearing a lot of -none. Some days I feel like a beautiful woman; guys are excusing themselves if they touch me at all; holding elevator doors, letting me go through doors first and things like that. It\'s kind of funny actually.

CptKipling
09-03-2002, 08:46 AM

Some days I feel like a beautiful woman

<hr></blockquote>

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif lol

Yeah but i do get what you mean. Used with -none the affect on men is very noticable.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 08:59 AM
I guess as long as you don\'t look like one, you\'re doing fine...

Irish
09-03-2002, 09:09 AM
MM - Can\'t really calculate your concentration without knowing the amount your eyedropper drops. Whitehall was assuming dropsize of 0.05 ml, which is a good guess. But I have droppers that drop 0.03 and 0.0165, so who knows what you have. Your final dilution might even be close to 1000:1 if you used a small dropper.

To get it right, count off some drops of alcohol or water into a known volume, like 5ml in a medicine cup or something. Then it can all be calculated correctly...

Whitehall
09-03-2002, 09:32 AM
Irish is correct that I use 20 drops per milliliter as a default. This can vary widely with viscosity and dropper.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 11:20 AM
\"As for men, I am not sure, but it is seems to me that most men treat me far better than when I was wearing a lot of -none. Some days I feel like a beautiful woman; guys are excusing themselves if they touch me at all; holding elevator doors, letting me go through doors first and things like that. It\'s kind of funny actually.
\"
Very funny! I may actually break open my bottle of EW for that response!

By the way, since James has his theory that sexual attraction to opposite gender is conditioned by odor, is anyone worried that we might turn some of our male friends gay?!

Irish
09-03-2002, 11:23 AM
Anyone got their hands on this article? Looks like it might show a negative effect for male cop-wearers...

Cowley JJ and Brooksbank BWL. The effect of two odours compounds on performance in an assessment of people
test. Psychoneuroendocrinology 2, 159 (1977). SCH-PLG J QP.P9737 or 1995+online TCD PER 76-19 --
Women rate photographs of men better when they\'re breathing androstenol and worse when they\'re breathing
an aliphatic acid mixture found in vaginal secretions of primates. Hypothesis that one is male-female, the
other female-female communication.

DrSmellThis
09-03-2002, 11:37 AM
Very interesting.

franki
09-03-2002, 11:57 AM
That is what I have been thinking. That applying cops might backfire us in a lot of situations.

Irish
09-03-2002, 12:24 PM
I haven\'t seen that article in it\'s entirety, just the snippet interpretation someone wrote, that I quoted above. I\'d love to read the thing if anyone has it. But yeah, I\'ve been really struggling about what good it would do me to present the phero image of a woman. I\'m not discounting the possibility that it mught be useful, but I\'m gonna need a little more rationale, or some good field reports, to get excited. Especially if we have some science working against cop use by men.

The stuff stinks, and I don\'t want to risk an od just for the hell of it - I struggle with phero coverage enough with the MALE pheros I wear...

franki
09-03-2002, 12:30 PM
There have been a lot of studies about a-none showing it is repelling to women, yet we are experiencing the opposite. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif So maybe the same is true about copulins, but I remain highly sceptical.

I am going to try to use this EW-stuff to see if it works. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif My experiences with PCC don´t give the impression the cops are a valuable addition to my phero signature.

Whitehall
09-03-2002, 01:01 PM
I think that we are pushing the ART way out beyond the SCIENCE of pheromones.

Science will sometimes take off in the wrong direction for a while.

oscar
09-03-2002, 03:19 PM
This is scary!

Someone who has diluted EW to .01 or .001, PLEASE try this:
Add one drop of .01 EW to 40 drops of SOE.
Or, add one drop of .001 EW to 4 drops of SOE.
Wait a day and smell the mix.
Tell me if the EW is covered totally at 4000:1.

I need to validate my findings, or commit myself. Not sure which yet. I\'ve diluted EW (using a .1 concentration) to over 4000:1 in an SOE mix, and I swear the stuff alters the scent of SOE quite noticeably at this ratio.

Maybe it\'s the synthetic musk components of SOE (of which there are 80 if I recall) that are acting as fixatives, enhancing the smell of EW well beyond where it should be at this concentration. Maybe I\'m NUTS!

The mix came about in a quite convoluted fashion that I\'m not yet prepared to present, (being in a Copulinic haze at present), but bottom line is I added 420 drops of SOE to 1 (count it, ONE!) drop of .1 EW (one tenth strength) and the effect noticeably alters SOE\'s scent.

This is where I stopped for two reasons:
1. The mix is useable at this concentration.
2. I didn\'t feel like cracking open a THIRD bottle of SOE. The 420 drops represents @ 15mL, roughly a bottle and a half. (I had stocked up at the introductory price.)

Other wildcard variables include the fact that the first half bottle of SOE was spiked with 40 drops of chem-set A-None and 10 drops of A1. This started out as a fortification of SOE with A-None, but evolved into an attempt at a 5 phero formula.

Help me!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 04:00 PM
Oscar, what are you trying to do, break my head? If Johnny has three apples and Oscar has four drops of EW at a ratio of 1 drop per 15 gallons, what is the probability of his getting fierce action in a room full of females, half of whom are ovulating, 1/4 of whom are perimenopausal, most of whom are drunk?

Man, I don\'t know. I go with Whitehall. Take a shower, wash your clothes, air out the house...the stuff might be addlin\' your brain...

franki
09-03-2002, 04:02 PM
LOL...

EXIT63
09-03-2002, 05:08 PM
...If Johnny has three apples and Oscar has four drops of EW at a ratio of 1 drop per 15 gallons, what is the probability of his getting fierce action in a room full of females, half of whom are ovulating, 1/4 of whom are perimenopausal, most of whom are drunk? ...

How many of them are gay?

Gerund
09-03-2002, 06:25 PM
I almost feel obligated to ask if they\'re all on a passenger train traveling from Bridgeport to Chicago at 60 miles per hour, and starting in the opposite direction at 30 miles per hour from a junction 1/3 the distance between Bridgeport and Chicago is a freight train, loaded with pheromones and medium-grade radioactive waste... if there is a reliable Elvis sighting, and it\'s a full moon, how long will it take to drain the tub?

Sorry, I got a little giddy there~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 06:39 PM
I dunno how many are outright gay, but popular culture would have you believe they\'re all latent if not bi, so do with that what you will...and if you could factor in the price of tea in Madagascar, your results will be more accurate.

MadMaxx
09-03-2002, 07:20 PM
In response to possible negative effects, I would say that it could imaginably be a negative if women find me less attractive with copulins on. So far, all I can say is that I do
not get sexual hits with the EW. That\'s kind of a bummer, since I was hoping that the cops were going to arouse the women. On the other hand, I am definitely enjoying the positive effects. Women seem to feel really comfortable around me; like I\'m \"one of the girls\" so to speak. It may make them more trusting. Just yesterday I was talking to one of my 20-something flight attendant students and telling her that I had taken up a new hobby of salsa dancing. Without me saying a further word she started begging me to take her next time and started asking me what kind of shoes she should wear. She then mailed me at 6:00 the next morning. Usually, I have to really work to try to convince a girl to do something with me, and sometimes they end up just dicking me around or canceling on me later. So, all I know so far is that it makes the women more comfortable, but it may be a while before I know whether it will be a detriment or not when it comes to actually getting sexual.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 08:46 PM
\"Just yesterday I was talking to one of my 20-something flight attendant students and telling her that I had taken up a new hobby of salsa dancing. Without me saying a further word she started begging me to take her next time and started asking me what kind of shoes she should wear. \"

So, how do you not count this as a hit? Is it the way she asked you? I\'m trying to get clear how people interpret the data they\'re collecting. :-).

DrSmellThis
09-03-2002, 11:08 PM
What I\'m thinkin is that if you use EW you must go much higher on -none to compensate, and make an obviously male profile. Use A1, and a good cover scent, and maybe NO OD on -none!?

Lets try to OD on -none effects (not the smell) while using A1 and EW!

MadMaxx
09-03-2002, 11:56 PM
Truth II,
Regarding the below, I do call it a hit, I just don\'t interpret it as a sexual hit. I call it a sexual hit if I\'ve got hair flipping, or DIHL, or some kind of intense staring or behavior.
\"Just yesterday I was talking to one of my 20-something flight attendant students and telling her that I had taken up a new hobby of salsa dancing. Without me saying a further word she started begging me to take her next time and started asking me what kind of shoes she should wear. \"

So, how do you not count this as a hit? Is it the way she asked you? I\'m trying to get clear how people interpret the data they\'re collecting. :-).

Irish
09-04-2002, 05:25 AM
oscar - I\'ll run your experiment tonight, but I think I\'ll repeat your results. This stuff is STRONG and it cuts through mixes. I\'m not surprised you are noticing a change even that dilute, since I found it affected one cologne even at 1000:1, and most colognes have a more intense scent than SoE.

I have 4 bottles of the original EW concentrations I tested (100:1, 250:1, 500:1, 1000:1). The only one I have dared to spray on me was the 1000:1, which I was able to cover with a strong cologne (Vetiver/Guerlain). Guess I could try the stuff out at the mall where I\'ve got nothing to lose, but I\'m still asking myself why I want to smell like an ovulating woman.

jamesdeanmartin
09-04-2002, 07:21 AM
I think High -None plus High Copulins may be the perfect formula. During the sexual act, the copulins and male sex hormones are released into the air. The mixing of the two could potentially stimulate the woman to fornicate. That\'s just a theory though.Or it could make her jealous of other women trying to fornicate with you.

JDM

Irish
09-04-2002, 07:58 AM
JDM - none/EW might be worth a try. I\'m thinking about mixing EW (500:1 or 1000:1) with RM, just to start using up some of this stuff I have laying around. I never had much response with RM, so this could be a way to use it along with the \'lifetime\' supply of EW I have already mixed up.

Whitehall
09-04-2002, 08:31 AM
I agree with you about high \'none plus copulins as having good prospects. I\'ve yet to complete my mixing of EW with vanilla extract but hope that it will help with the coverage issue.

Another idea for use of EW directly is one drop in your bathtub. That\'s a very large dilution and might give a nice background coverage.

oscar
09-04-2002, 02:58 PM
Irish,

Thanks! I\'ll be anxious to hear what you come up with.

While I realize that my last post on this thread was probably the least comprehensible one I\'ve ever posted, I was sure that at least a dozen or so serious moneheads knew exactly what I was getting at.

BassMan
09-04-2002, 09:24 PM
Count me in. Makes perfect sense to me... It\'s a tantric principle that the further you increase the polarity, the greater the energy you generate.

MadMaxx
09-05-2002, 06:07 AM
I NEED OPINIONS!
Does EW deteiorate or has my nose become immune to it?
I\'ve been using a 300:1 solution for some time(mostly water).
I started off with a couple of drops on the skin and now I am up to about 12. At 12 I can\'t smell it as much as I could in the beginning when I was using 2. Also, I have a batch of JB, 40 drops, with just some residual EW that was in a dropper. For a week or two it was totally rank. I couldn\'t even get near the vial(it was really vile). I would put a drop on each forearm and it would reek like cheese, so I would cover it with 3 different scents and eventually get heavenly pussy smell. However, this JB mix almost smells like normal JB now. So, today I mixed one drop EW with a 40 drop combo of APC and RM. That\'s only 40:1. Hell, people like Irish are talking about numbers like 500:1 and 1000:1. I\'m actually scared. I might be walking around smell like a hundred women\'s crotches and not even know it! The solution reeks like vinegar, but not poo smell. On my arm it pretty much smell like RM.
So, is it deteiorating somehow or am I turning into a woman and not noticing my own feminine smell anymore? lol.

Whitehall
09-05-2002, 11:29 AM
Maxx,

When I finally opened my bottle of EW, I too was surprised. When it first arrived it reeked unopened. The open bottle now is tolerable and the mix I made up (see \"Taming EW\" thread) was easily overwhelmed scent-wise by a few drops of Andron.

The mix with cologne cover I made up was applied this morning and now, at noon, it still smells nice although the NPA is coming through louder. Still no EW reek.

It\'s possible that the indole - that skat smell - is diffusing through the plastic cap so that a the contents of the bottle are aging rapidly. Maybe its the other way around - oxygen is seeping in and oxidizing the indole.

BTW. just how many messages can one thread hold? Shouldn\'t we start over?

Irish
09-06-2002, 05:23 AM
Oscar -

Mixed 3 drops SoE with one drop EW (1000:1 solution) for a final EW dilution 4000:1. Smeared this on a plastic sheet. On another plastic sheet smeared pure SoE as a \'control\'.

On drydown both samples smelled the same to me. After about a half hour I checked again - all I could really smell was SoE fragrance. Checked again a few hours later - thought the EW mix MIGHT smell a little different, but I certainly didn\'t detect the EW scent. Checked the following day and just got a faint SoE fragrance smell from both samples. I never once detected that EW bite - and believe me I know what that smells like by now.

I think SoE masks EW\'s smell pretty good in this mix ratio. Whether 4000:1 is strong enough to have any effect is another question.

Does anyone have access to Astrid Jutte\'s paper on copulins? I\'d like to know what concentration she was using to get the testosterone effect in men. For me at\'s all pointless what effect this stuff has if I have to dilute it so much to control the smell it\'s inactive…

DrSmellThis
09-06-2002, 12:08 PM
Perhaps Dr. Kohl would like to comment?

Watcher
09-08-2002, 12:04 PM
This stuff sounds really strong, mmm do i order mayber sooon lol.

franki
10-20-2002, 03:24 PM
Bump /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif