PDA

View Full Version : Hello...

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2001, 05:33 PM
Hi, I cant seem to make up my mind about whether to get Andro 4.2 or The Edge with APC to help cover up the smell. Also I have been wondering, about how far away will someone have to be from you to smell the phero\'s (wouldn\'t it kind of be hard if you just passed by someone in a busy hall?), and about how quickly does and alcohol based one fade away? Sorry to bother you people but you all seem to be very knowledgeable about phero\'s, and I heard that TE and APC are a good combo (especially with what JaZon has been posting...are you serious man, that\'s great). So thanks a million in advance.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2001, 07:14 PM
The Edge isn’t as bad as you think, unless you over really over do it. It smells more like you’re in great shape and you’ve been working, like a slight sweaty smell which others really don’t seem to mind. One squirt of your favorite cologne and nobody will notice.

As for the distance question it all depends on where you’re standing. Trust me on this one, you want to have Phero on you but you REALLY don’t want to do it. Shit I’ve got ugly older women smiling at me so please for the love of God don’t over do it! images/icons/smile.gif

I use TE in my hair and I’ve gotten hits over 14 hours after I put it on. That was one evening at 8pm ish and the hit happened at around 11am even after I put more goop in my hair and blow-dried it, (was in a rush).

I’d personally recommend The Edge, it seems to work extremely well even on it’s own, but when I combine it with APC magic literally happens. The best experiment is to give a little to a friend or cousin and then go out to a shopping mall with them. Freakin\' cousin got a hit on every single woman he passed but since his head was turned he didn’t notice. I saw all I need to that afternoon. images/icons/shocked.gif He was only wearing one squirt of TE in his hair and he\'s not that great looking either...

Hope that helps,
Dylan

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2001, 09:36 PM
Yup, that helps me out alot, thanks man!