PDA

View Full Version : What's the latest on A1?

DrSmellThis
08-07-2002, 02:57 AM
Any new experiences, mixes, interactions, sexual hits?

I\'m wondering if it can be used to raise the OD threshhold of -none, to sneak in more of a sexual effect without triggering the distrust or fear; if it is synergistic with -none to enhance its positives and reduce negatives. A trust pheromone?? I\'ve not used it yet, but am preparing my budget.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2002, 09:39 AM
I\'ve been using A1 in conjuction with AE to make a what seems a good \'business mix.\' The idea was to get the respect without riling anybody up. The none makes the impression, the nol keeps things light, and the A1 keeps the possible bad female reactions at bay. Someone suggested during the first flurry of A1 fervor that the stuff may create a sense of intimacy more quickly with a woman. Whether it\'s the A1 or something else (hell, they\'re all in there with this mix), I can\'t say. But I\'m definitely getting more personal stories from co-workers than when I was using AE alone. Oh, and a female co-worker has taken to wearing skirts without any undergarments and then engaging me in conversation while standing on the balcony that overlooks my desk. I guess that counts as a hit.

Track0714
08-07-2002, 10:40 AM
Well, I just got my A1 today. I will provide Field reports as I use it.

BassMan
08-07-2002, 11:08 AM
Yup, sounds like a hit to me /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

How much A1 to how much AE?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2002, 11:43 AM
Bassman says:
<Yup, sounds like a hit to me How much A1 to how much AE? >

I\'ve been mixing it 5 to 1 using the A1 undiluted. If I\'m doing the math right, that gets me equal ratios of none to A1 and 3 dabs gets me into the neighborhood of .02 mg for both, and .015 for nol.

as always YMMV...

Watcher
08-07-2002, 12:31 PM
Well if i had a woman engaging in \"conversation\" without wearing any undergarments whilst wearing a skirt yeah i would regard that as a hit. Acutally AE sounds interesting as a combo all you need now is the supercouplins and you got a five way pheromone mix. he he he

DrSmellThis
08-07-2002, 09:02 PM
Thadbeahit.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2002, 11:19 PM
OK, Whitehall, lets transfer our talk to the A1 thread.

If even the small amount of A1 in Realm for Women causes you to be depressed, then the amount must be greater than that present in your own sweat. So do you try applying the A-1 further from your face or your hair?

Without wearing any A-1 this week, I seem to lose more hair in the shower. I\'m not sure if it\'s my imagination... However, hair fallout is sign of higher testosterone levels. I wonder if A-1 inhibits testosterone production. Maybe, I need to wear the A-1 with copulins!

DrSmellThis
08-07-2002, 11:55 PM
Yes! C\'mon peopleses -- more posts!
We shall not rest
until A1,
which is wandering around
not having found its true home,
can rest.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-08-2002, 10:24 PM
Hmm... Most guys say that -none makes them feel good, while A-1 makes them feel bad, yet these are the two main androgens in human sweat. So, does a 50/50 mix of the two balance each other out? Maybe, in nature, these two are balanced so doesn\'t exert a bad effect on us.

Track0714
08-09-2002, 06:35 AM
Got my A1 bottle Weds, Tried it on Thurs. Took a good shower Thursday morning, hopefully scrubbing off all the other phero\'s i had on from the day before.

However, it wasnt a A1 only field test. I put one drop of PI/w on the sides of my neck and one drop of A1 on the back of my neck. A1 smells like a weak A-none product. Covered it with a spray of Cool Water.

...and off to work i go.

In the morning nothing visible happening, just normal work interaction with co-workers.

Afternoon, sitting at my desk, a female co-worker comes to my cube needing help with her MS access database. She\'s about 38-39, average looks and average build, 20 lbs overweight maybe.

Her breast is against my head as she reaches over my shoulder and hands me a post-it note with the error message she is getting. As I work on her problem, she is standing right behind me, watching with both hands on my shoulders and her breasts against the back of my head. Very distracting as i try to fix her error. However, i get her database working again and she leaves. We didnt talk much as I worked on her problem, but she stood there the whole time with her hands on my shoulders while i worked. it took me about 5-10 mins to get it fixed.

before i head home for the evening, I refresh, one drop PI/w and one drop A1. About once a week or so, i get the \"you stick\" comment from the wife. and tonight was one of those nights. I have just learned to tone down the doses i use before going home the next time. Other then that, the wife was in a good mood all evening. Nothing sexual happened this night, however i did notice she followed me around the house like a puppy dog. I am in the kitchen by myself, i am looking in the freezer for some ice cream, turn around and she is standing right there, startles me. later was looking in the closest for the road atlas, turn around and she is standing right there. that kinda stuff happened all evening. The reason i mention this, is because, i have never noticed her following me around the house like that before.

That is my one day field test results of A1 so far

DrSmellThis
08-11-2002, 03:11 PM
OK The A1\'s on its way (with some cops Bruce is throwing in for free -- nice guy).

Let\'s go nuts with a1 posts. The theory is totally lacking on this thing. Unacceptable. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

How/when is it most effective for romantic/sexual hits? I think mixes are a given.

By the way, I like Bruce\'s idea to apply it away from your face, to avoid side effects.

I\'m gonna try the back of my body, wrists and legs.

Track0714
08-12-2002, 06:21 AM
I have been applying 1 drop of A1 on the back of my neck at the base of my neck. so far, no negative effects on me.

a.k.a.
08-12-2002, 07:05 PM
I agree that theory is lacking. But I’m afraid I can’t help much. I’m still trying to get a handle on the stuff, and haven’t figured out a formula that best exploits its particular effects ( whatever they may be.)

I think it’s basically good stuff. I can get None type hits wearing it on its own, but they’re not as good as None and I don’t get the confidence boost that None gives me on its own.

It seems some women are more attracted if it’s in the mix. But I could say that about any pheromone. Every woman seems to have her favorite. (Which is why I try to include all of them in most of my mixes.)

I agree with the mainstream that it improves women’s moods. But I disagree that there’s no sexual response. There seems to be something to it; although it may be more like love than lust.

My one “theory” (more like an intuition) is that A1 really does hit the VNO better than the other three. Women seems to pick it up from greater distances, and high dosages seem to mess with their concentration. Therefore I tend to use it at greater dilution\'s than most guys. (I think .1mg/ml is just about right.)

DrSmellThis
08-12-2002, 10:13 PM
Actually, that\'s one of the better posts on A1, AKA. Thanks.

I\'d suggest to try it in different places in the AE, fibronacci, p10 sequence. There are only four possibilities. Then figure out which works best.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 11:03 PM
Hey, I\'d rather elicit feelings of love than lust. Would most on this forum prefer to elicit feelings of love or lust?

Bruce
08-13-2002, 12:09 AM
At my age and marital status, I\'d go with the love any day.
Bruce

DrSmellThis
08-13-2002, 05:48 AM
Lust.
It\'s easy to evoke love. Just give yours out. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
08-13-2002, 06:49 AM
Depends on the woman. Some women I\'m attracted to at the let\'s explore for a while level. Some I just want to have sex with.

Whitehall
08-13-2002, 07:59 AM
Lust.

Love is one of the most dangerous emotions known to mankind, responsible for untold human suffering. It can never be satisified and elbows out every other form of social interaction. Love is antisocial.

Lust is energizing but satiable. Lust is flexible, offering a wider and more convenient array of partners; love is inflexible and unique. Lust is a couple of hours in the afternoon or a Saturday night; love is all the damn time.

Please, spare me from love. Remember, you got hit with an arrow from Cupid when you fall in love - that\'s a wound. Lust is your priviledge and is controllable by you.

When considering taking a wife, young men, remember this little parable:

Looks fade,

Passion cools,

But cooking lasts.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 08:36 AM
I think that lust is a precursor to love. How many of you guys would ask out and ugly woman because you think that you\'re in love with her? Zero, zilch, nada. Thats because you cant fall in love with someone that you\'re not attracted to. By love I mean romantic love (eros), not the way you love your mom (agape). I\'m sure that almost all of us here, however, would want to go out with an attractive woman whom we lust for, hoping that later on in the relationship that love blossoms in addition to the lust. Thats why your grandparents are still married, not because wrinkles and dentures make them horny, but because because they love each other after the lust has faded.

Whitehall
08-13-2002, 09:12 AM
Just remember to NOT marry for lust.

If you do progress from \"lust\" to \"love\" with a woman, give it a year before making a permanent commitment. After a year, the blinding effects of lust/love clears and you can see the woman more clearly as a suitable mate or not.

I\'m increasingly in favor of arranged marriages.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 01:06 PM
Remember, I\'m talking about eliciting love from others, not falling in love yourself.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 04:36 PM
Yeah, thats what I mean too, I just put the woman\'s point of view into something that men can relate to.

CptKipling
08-13-2002, 05:00 PM
Men lust after women, and then loving feelings can emerge due to personality, but men dont nessarcerily want them.

Men want women to lust after them, for reasons of self esteem and also because it is fun. Men also want women to love them, because that means security.

Whitehall: Love is not dangerous when it comes from a woman, as long as it is aimed at a decent men. Love can be very dangerous when it comes from a man.

a.k.a.
08-13-2002, 06:28 PM
Lust means she wants you to satisfy her.
Love means she wants to satisfy you.

Call me selfish, but I would prefer love.

Watcher
08-13-2002, 07:25 PM
OK i prefer the following in women personality is a must - being fit i dont mean attractive although it could be either way but she must be fit and motivated ive dated bigger girls simply because they had decent personalities and you would be surprised how good they are in bed (they were well normal site but fit) if shes smart thats good also but if shes a bitch and isnt into me (if shes attractive i just walk off)

This morning i was out and was sitting waiting for a bus and this female walked past real close (no pheros either) and she went on looking at a map on a nearby wall for the bus services. Now she walked by again and sat in the distance then moved a little closer sat tapping her foot and flirting about but she DIDNT SAY HELLO OR AT LEAST ASK THE TIME now these types usually thing guys should fall over them make the move now usually they get pissed if i ignore them (she was a 10 no comments please on lost opportunites) anyway they usually get up to walk off now she started to do this at this moment i got up walked past her and off round the corner. Well i came back 5 mintues later and she walking around looking stunned this is what i like throwing it back. Anyway she didnt see me this time and eventually walked off (just thought i would put it up for discussion purposes someone will have a comment im sure)

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 08:24 PM
At this point in my life...most definitely lust. I\'ve been divorced twice. Love SUCKS! Although, I sometimes think it\'s possible to be in love with the idea of being in love without actually being in love. Did that make sense?

DrSmellThis
08-14-2002, 09:00 AM
A1 sauce, anyone?

FerroMone
08-15-2002, 01:34 AM
Well I haven\'t bought A1 yet coz the hit results are still inconclusive

DrSmellThis
08-16-2002, 02:27 AM
OK, y\'all. My turn.

Well, the A1 came in the mail today. I put on 2 drops, with my regular stuff.

Remember the cute large-breasted barista I talked about in the Hit Squad thread? Well today she told me it was her birthday as I was ordering. So I reached out to KINO her on the shoulder, and she out KINO\'d me! She climbs onto the counter and manages to press her entire upper body against mine (of course she probably could have done that from behind the counter. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif) I would describe it as disappearing boundaries.

Another event: I ran into a cute newsstand woman who had sort of blown me off, and me her. No hit, but I could tell she expected things to feel very wierd for her, but that they didn\'t. There was a feeling of being at peace and comfortable.

In smelling it images of high school girls and hippies immediately filled my mind. I thought I recognized it as a minor chemical constituent of patchouli. I could be wrong, but If I was a perfume chemical manufacturer, I\'d start analyzing patchouli, looking to isolate A1 in it\'s scentual context.

It\'s musky, and slightly woody -- complex neurologically even though simple chemically. Possibly the most broad in its effects of any of the mones. Later I had the impression that it smelled like sweating bodies, and would be a good orgy or hoping-to-have-an-orgy scent, combined with -none.

It also felt sedating, as if it immediately changed my neurotransmitter profile. It was a bit intoxicating. I could see how it could enhance feelings of love in small quantities.

In two words, I came to think of it as a \"hippie pheromone\" by the end of the day.

I concluded this might be a great mone for me, as I love the hippie sexual ideals, and having the power of lowering boundaries or raising comfort. That has been my biggest felt need for what I wanted mones to do. I love trust.

Incidentally, I got the cops today, and suspect they might also be hippie pheromones, when worn by guys.

Tomorrow I move on to fibronacci formulas.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 06:32 AM
BUMP

DrSmellThis
08-20-2002, 10:36 AM
OK. I have to brief as I\'m rushing to work. So far I\'ve found too much A1 messes with MY response to the pheromones. So it\'s maybe a compromise.

That said, I had 24hrs of the best sex in years yesterday, with the 24 y.o. filmmaker, wearing 3A1, 5rone, 8nol and 15none. The whole mix goes 1:1 with raw amber, bringing total phero content to .5mg/ml. I wore two drops. If anyone else tries this, let us know.

She said she had only spent \"5 nights with a man before,\" so I\'d say the mix did not cause -none fear or trust issues. It might have accomplished what I\'d wanted -- we\'ll see.

There were no A1 side effects, despite having applied it everywhere.

HB_88
08-21-2002, 07:02 AM
Damn! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif This is amazing! How did you arrive at that ratio, since it\'s so NONE-heavy compared to the other successful mixes incorporating NONE and A1? Upon re-reading your post, I\'m guessing that you reduced the proportion of A1 since (as I\'ve also found) it tends to mess with the wearer.

Here\'s the deal. I know it\'s kind of silly for me to keep bumping my post \"Mitigating bad FX of NONE,\" but what you\'ve just shared here is ideal for that thread. So, instead of bumping it myself, I was wondering if you\'d be willing to crosspost this information.

Thanks!

HB_88

DrSmellThis
08-22-2002, 06:30 AM
bump for those who asked.

CptKipling
08-22-2002, 08:21 AM
HB, its to do with the phi ratio, and mathmatical beauty.

HB_88
08-24-2002, 11:15 PM
The series ordinarily would be 1,1,2,3,5,8,13.. ; am I correct in assuming that the 3:5:8:15 is a \"snipped\" series of some sort, incorporating 3,5,8, and 13+2?

Pheromonal Concepts and Creative Analogies...
HB_88

DrSmellThis
08-24-2002, 11:58 PM
oops.

I meant 13.
1,2,3 are too rough an approximation of phi.

HB_88
08-25-2002, 12:53 AM
Dr:
Thanks for clearing that up! The \"glitch\" in the progression was what prevented me from immediately seeing it as a Fibonacci series. Then I started thinking that you\'d gotten 15 by adding a few of the initial terms together... /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif I was having a real \"Beautiful Mind\" moment. (I haven\'t seen the movie, but I\'m familiar with it.) And, yep, it\'s better to use larger consecutive values from the series (such as 55/89 or 89/55) rather than smaller ones (like 2/3 and 3/2) to get a good phi going. Very sensible to use the numbers you did... \'cause who wants to count exactly 89 drops of something? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

HB_88

HB_88
08-25-2002, 12:58 AM
Actually, that sounds kind of Rain Man: \"89 drops. 89 drops exactly. Yeah, I\'m an excellent pheromone mixer. 89 drops of NONE exactly. Uh-oh....\"

HB_88

DrSmellThis
08-25-2002, 02:12 AM
I prefer not to go below 5, but will in a pinch.

The most obvious benefit in my experience: You\'ll get something that smells organic, like it was meant to be that way.

Tonight I accidentally mixed a fibronacci formula with a touch of ridiculously diluted EW. For the first time I got something that smelled distinctly crotch-like. A breakthrough is about to happen, I think.

xvs
08-25-2002, 02:14 AM
This numerology stuff to me really seems to have no basis in reality.

Look at the natural quantities of pheromones on human skin and use that as a starting point. This is just random.

Just putting in my $0.02.

DrSmellThis
08-25-2002, 02:40 AM
XVS -- I have, and have commented on this in other posts.

It\'s not \"numerology\". These are very different -- as different as faith vs. science.

Indeed, based on my correspondence with Stone Lab, It seems possible that the fibronacci series is the closest approximation to the average ratios present on human skin. This research is in a very immature phase, still.

As you obviously haven\'t looked at its basis at all, you could not therefore have seen it\'s basis in reality. These numbers were derived entirely from nature studies by Fibronacci.

Nonetheless, perfumery, like music, is art. Science just contributes. But art contributes to science too. As a creative person, I don\'t respect the arbitrary, momentary boundaries of scientific knowledge. I value multiple sources of knowledge.

Without an artist mentality, we could not find it interesting that the ratios in AE (which performed very well in the Hit Poll) are precisely equal to the ratio of a grown man\'s weight to a woman\'s weight. Artists have always used metaphors (similarities in form) to guide creation.

EXIT63
08-25-2002, 03:17 AM
For the first time I got something that smelled distinctly crotch-like. A breakthrough is about to happen, I think.

Doc, did you write that in your journal?

DrSmellThis
08-25-2002, 03:28 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Exit, I\'m still waiting to read your new book, \"The fine art of cameltoe massage.\"

EXIT63
08-25-2002, 03:40 AM
No printed copies Doc. Just ORAL Reports.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2002, 01:21 PM
Just a recent thought... Given some of the depressed mood caused by A-1 in some men, and rumors has it that NPA may contain A-1, has anyone experience depressed moods from NPA?

CptKipling
08-25-2002, 02:37 PM
To tell you the truth, truth ( /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif ), i don\'t know, I get a sort of high off -none anyway, and I always seem to wear with some -nol. I tried putting a small dab just inside a nostril, wow, extreemly hyper! Forest Gump comparisons welcome.

Doc: Hurrah! Have you field tested it yet? Details, gimme the details! Did we find out the concentration of EW yet?

xvs
08-25-2002, 04:12 PM
NPA did make me depressed when I tried it.

But I think pure -none does too.

franki
08-26-2002, 12:12 AM
I really don´t think there is any a-1 in NPA. Usually NPA and TE give me a very nice a-none boost. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I have tried A-1 myself and I have never noticed the same effects when wearing NPA or TE!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 07:43 PM
Could it be you guys are having an effect re the depression from some \'mones similar to the effect I had when I put on copulins?

what could that mean?

(Doc, honest to god, you\'re deep. (a compliment))

Track0714
08-27-2002, 06:18 AM
I have yet to get depressed from A1. I have no idea what the OD level for A1 is either. The biggest dose so far i have tried is 2 drops straight from the bottle. one drop on the back of the neck and one drop spread on wrists. about 0.10 mg dose.

however, at 2 drops straight from the bottle, you can smell the \"a-none\" type smell.

What has caused me to be depressed is an OD on The Edge (TE). Both times I have ODed on TE, I was depressed as hell. even though i knew what was causing it, there was nothing i could do. but once I got to sleep, i was fine the next morning.

I have been experimenting with AE and A1 for a week now. at at 5:1 ratio, 5 AE, 1 A1. This results in same concentration of A-none and A1 in the mix. The AE i have smells like soap, i have no idea which version that is. But adding the A1, almost cancels out the soap smell. This mix has a very mild smell. I smell neither the soap or the distinctive A1 smell.

So far I am happy with this mix, but have only tried it out 3 days without using other Phero\'s.

Most notable day, went to B&N book store coffee shop, sat at a table with a coffee and magazine. within 10 mins, had a late 20\'s blonde sitting at the table to my left and a women in 40s with dark hair sitting at table to the right. Both smiled, made some nice eye contact both said \"hi\". I would have started a conversation with the 20something blonde, but she was preoccupied with her day planner, and her cell phone kept ringing. (working lunch). So I started up a conversation with the woman in 40\'s, very nice time. She did not have DIHL or she didnt do any hair flips, but what she did do was keep rubbing the back of her neck. This was doing two things, exposing her underarm and uplifting her breasts.

xvs
08-27-2002, 03:15 PM
Has anyone else had the experience I\'ve had a few times of some woman you don\'t know saying \"hey... I forget your name...\" and being sure that they met you before? And I think they really are sure... it\'s not just a line.

This has happened with high doses of A1 a few times.

Shoe
08-27-2002, 07:57 PM
Happened once to me. Like, hey what\'s you\'re name, mine\'s blah, then \"I remember meeting you before\", when I\'m sure I hadn\'t. This was with 1 drop of the concentrate under each arm.

re: being depressed, I feel it with around one drop of the concentrate, even if I dilute and spread around. Like a nervous, spacey, dissatisfied feeling. I\'m fine with 0.25 - 0.5 drops in my mixes. It reallyhelps instant bonding / friendship.

upsidedown
08-29-2002, 01:27 PM
Well, I finally gave in and decided to jump on the A1 bandwagon. So, I\'ve ordered a bottle and should have it in a few days. Hopefully it will come in the mail Saturday so I can try it out this weekend some.

I was just wondering if anybody has tried using the A1 with any of the Jambat mixes? In particular, I thinking about trying it with JB#1 and seeing what it does. I haven\'t really had much success with JB#1 that I\'ve been able to see. The only real noticeable reactions I\'ve see was having some men seem a bit irritable around me. So, since this has not been a real successful mix for me, I thought I\'d see if the A1 makes a difference.

If anybody has any experiences with JB#1 and A1, please let me know how you used them together, and how they worked out. Otherwise, if I\'m the trailblazer here, I\'ll let you know how it works out for me when I get around to trying them together.

Thanks.

xvs
08-29-2002, 01:55 PM
I\'ve been using the \'put it on the back of your neck\' approach lately, and it seems to work. No depression, but it still appears to have the desired effects.

upsidedown
08-29-2002, 02:40 PM
xvs

How many drops of the A1 have you been putting on the back of your neck? I was considering going with 2 to start out.

xvs
08-29-2002, 04:42 PM
I don\'t do \'drops\'. I\'m not that exact when it comes to application for some reason.

What I do is shake the bottle, take out the dropper, squeeze to make sure it\'s empty, then rub it on my neck while rotating.

Probably this is like 2-3 drops, but I really don\'t know..

upsidedown
08-29-2002, 10:33 PM
A couple of more question for those who have used A1. I\'ve heard that A1 is very similar to -none...as it has also a slight smell. So, do you find that there is a possibility of OD on A1 on women? I know an OD can be bad on the male wearer, but wondered if there might be an OD level on the women we are around.

Also, when using A1, do you think I can use my normal dosage of -none and add the A1 to that? Or can I use even more -none than normal and get away with it by using the A1 to offset it? Or, one other possibility...since A1 and -none seem to be very similar chemicals.....should I lower the dosage of -none proportionally to the amount of A1 that I am adding to keep the total -none+A1 content at a certain level?

Hope my question makes sense. I\'m just trying to get a handle on this product very quickly. I am going to be around a woman that I\'m very interested in getting to know this weekend, and based on observing her over time, I\'m thinking this weekend is possibly that \"time\" of month for her and think the A1 could be useful in offsetting the -none.. But, even if it\'s not this weekend, I do like the idea of always being able to wear -none around her along with the A1 and not worrying about mis-timing the product I use. Since I like to take advantage of all my opportunities to make an impression on specific women, and have such an opportunity this weekend, I just want to make sure that I use a proper amount of A1...and don\'t want to be experinenting on someone I don\'t want to risk scaring away. Although, I guess realistically at this stage of the game, anytime I use A1 it\'s going to be an experiment.

My initial thought on using the A1 is that I would use the combo that someone in this thread suggested earlier....AE and A1 at a 5:1 ratio. It seemed to work for him, so I thought it would try this combo around the target of my interest this weekend unless I hear any other suggestions from anybody that might change my mind. Either that, or I might try applying the A1 directly to the back of my neck along with another of the mainstay -none based mixes/products in the normal application points, maybe AE, RM, or JB#1.. I haven\'t decided yet. But, I\'ll let you know of my trials with the A1 if I have any reactions with it this weekend.

Thanks for any input on this.

BassMan
08-30-2002, 06:15 AM
I\'ve been wearing a chem set P10 clone with A1 added (6none:3nol:3A1:1rone) to work for two weeks with excellent results. Males and females alike seem happy, chatty, playful. Perfect for work.

xvs
08-30-2002, 12:14 PM
A1 seems to be OD-proof, at least on women. If I use too much I start sweating and get VERY anxious.

A1 is found in normal sweat at a concentration much greater than -none.

I think if you are going to do 5:1 it should be 5:1 A1:-none, not the reverse.

A1 also has no negative effects on any woman I\'ve seen, and doesn\'t seem to have a negative effect depending on time of the month.

This last pont also seems to be true of -nol.