PDA

View Full Version : diminising returns............

Naughtymonkey
08-06-2002, 10:58 PM
All

I have been finding recently that \'phero\'s are apparently working less and less, particularly at work, even with the same mix - has anyone else noticed this sort of effect and does anyone have any suggestions? Its possible I have got used to the subtle responses and no longer notice them. I have been thinking about stopping using them for a few weeks to try and rotate my pheromone signature

cheers

NM

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 11:01 PM
I used to think that, but I\'m not sure if it\'s my imagination, or if pheros just didn\'t work in the first place. However, I have noticed that the same mix seems to smell stronger of pheros after weeks of sitting in the bottle. Perhaps, the mix can change over time.

bills
08-07-2002, 05:21 AM
I\'ve read on this board many times that pheros work best on people who don\'t know you. After you\'ve worn them around the same ones for awhile, maybe they take that as your signature and the results aren\'t as apparent. That doesn\'t necessarily mean that they aren\'t still working.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2002, 07:22 AM
they work real well on people you don\'t know
not on friends and family, especially

Naughtymonkey
08-07-2002, 09:27 AM
All of the comments made I know to be true. I have though experienced less hits from complete strangers as well.............................

Watcher
08-07-2002, 12:48 PM
The issue of diminissing returns is valid its more like the people you know get used to it but it still takes effect.

Try to either a) stop using for a while and watch the gradual change
b) change youre mix to a totally different product and watch the increasing returns ie switch from SOE to PI(M) or andro 4.2 and watch the change.

sabSpeaks
08-07-2002, 04:09 PM
Which product do you use?

This could be the infamous alcohol-based pheromone depletion...

Watcher
08-07-2002, 04:15 PM
Ive got something to add to this it would be apparent that over time alcohol based products do lose some potency especially if the bottle is opened. The alcohol - oxygen would appear to quicken the pheromone depletion rate (over a year or so) but ive still got 2 year old bottles and they still have an effect.

So reject the notion a little but a word of warning unless mixing dont open the bottle at all, and use the bottle within 6 months if possible.

Cheiroso
08-07-2002, 06:41 PM
i was thinking about what watcher said and asked myself; should we use different mixes/combos so thata people wouldn\'t get used to a single phero signature? or over time they would get used to the use pattern as your signature?
is customising the phero mix to the situation the best way to avoid the drop in effectiveness?