PDA

View Full Version : Success!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 09:18 PM
Good day. I\'m a 17 year old guy who\'s had some trouble with women in the past. And I can\'t even begin to describe my amazement at how incredible these things are! When I heard about pheromones, and how they can attract women, I couldn\'t pass that up. I got a bottle of Realm, and put some on yesterday. I was amazed at the results! I was at a restaurant, and a VERY cute waitress made \"small talk\" with me...which was amazing, considering she was 2 years older than me and I was with my parents! Today, I was at another restaurant, and ANOTHER waitress hit on me! Then I was convinced. This stuff really works!

I remember seeing a post asking for testimonials - all I can say is, it sure worked for me! I am more than satisfied with the results, I can see my life changing for the better! I\'m now a believer in pheromones, a true scientific miracle!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 09:31 PM
what did the second waitress talk to you about? was she just talking because she was your waitres and trying to be friendly, or was she attracted to you?

BTW you said you were having trouble with women, are you good looking, and shy, or are you below average in looks.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 09:35 PM
well she was unusually friendly to me - LOTS of smiles and eye contact, more than i usually get with waitresses, and when we weren\'t talking orders, it was on a more personal level, so to say

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 09:37 PM
this reminds me of a story someone else posted

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=21725&Sear ch=true&Forum=UBB5&Words=hostess&Match=Entire%20Ph rase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=21665 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=21725&Sear ch=true&Forum=UBB5&Words=hostess&Match=Entire%20Ph rase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=21665 \")

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 09:44 PM
to answer the question -

girls say i\'m cute - but in terms of my body, i know it\'s a different story. i don\'t even want to start on my body. most girls (strangers) back off if i approach them. if they take time to talk to me, it starts to change - they say i\'m very funny, and nice. however, if i try to take things further, even after knowing them for a while, they still back off.

i\'m not that shy - i\'m actually quite sociable, with a flirty tone when talking to most girls.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 09:53 PM
About a year ago I weighed 235lbs, I was really sick of the way I looked and just wanted to change, so I put myself on a diet that I invented for myself, along with some moderate exercise and in about 2 months i got down to 190, and i\'ve only gained back about 5 pounds (which i attributed to water loss, not fat). I recently started weightlifting and have seen some decent gains. The key is self control and willpower. Tell yourself \"In a year from now there will still be cake, but now i have to concentrate on my body, ill have it after im off my diet\" Also praying to GOD for help is good, He will keep you on track if you really are serious.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 10:00 PM
heh - my problem isn\'t too much weight, it\'s not enough weight. i do see what you mean though, and i appreciate the advice. i guess if i do have the will to do so, i can change my bod for the better.

i still wonder...i\'ve seen guys who i\'d say are less good looking than i am, and yet girls are all over them. these guys are jerks who take advantage of others (especially all the girls on their knees) and have nothing going for them at all. so why couldn\'t i, who\'s probably better looking, and definitely a nicer guy, get anything? i wonder...

chummym
08-06-2002, 10:03 PM
read www.fastseduction.com (\"http://www.fastseduction.com\") learn to be the [censored] girls want and probably deserve

Bruce
08-06-2002, 10:05 PM
Nice story, Theseus.

Getting in shape physcially, mentally and spiritually all helps doesn\'t it?

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 10:10 PM
There\'s an entire thread about this in the archives somewhere search for \"jerks\" and you should find it. What I can tell you though, is that you dont need to be an @$$ to get women, you just have to have lots of confidence or a Lamborghini /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif The reason jerks get all the girls is because they\'re confident, and dont want to play games, and dont supplicate. Instead of being a jerk try to be a gentleman ( The kind of guy who is polite but confident, not a filthy belching animal who gets into barfights) Emulate James Bond, hes the ultimate gentleman.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 10:15 PM
I\'ve seen that site before, but I am looking for a long term relationship, not a roll in the sack. Some of it sounds really clever, but how do you pull it off without getting slapped?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 10:25 PM
heh, now that i think about it, i think other people see me as weak, though i\'m not really that weak. this jerk who gets his way with all the girls, he ripped me off, and i lost quite a lot of money because of him. he has yet to pay me back, and he never pulls that with my other friends because he\'s afraid of him.

i did confront him about it, though, and he said he\'d pay me back. i hope he does. perhaps the girls think i\'m weak and maybe that\'s another reason they back off.

upsidedown
08-06-2002, 10:28 PM
jrooney

Next time you try confront the jerk about your money....make sure you\'re wearing some -none when you do it. I would think that this would project subconsciously more of an intimidating presence to him.

Do any long term users on here have any experience using -none (and if so how much) to intimidate some other male in a situation like this...and have it work for them?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 11:04 PM
So, did you wear the Men\'s or Women\'s Realm? Most guys reporting success here have been wearing the Women\'s Realm, which contains the pheromone that affects women.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 11:07 PM
really? i was wearing the men\'s realm - what\'s the difference between the two, what pheros do they have?

SwingerMD
08-07-2002, 12:04 AM
Hi guys!

I agree with upsidedown in that you should make sure that you are wearing -none when confronting this guy. As for me, I haven\'t had to use -none to intimidate yet, but I have found that I tend to start getting very pronounced respectful rxns from males when I use the recomended dose of PI/m or 1-2 drops more (so 2-4 drops). Same goes for Rogue Male.

The most profound rxn that I got was from an African American male about twice the size of me that was sitting next to me on the bus. When I started to get up to get off he moved completely out of my way, bowed slightly, and gestured that I can go. /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

DrSmellThis
08-07-2002, 12:28 AM
Very fascinating, guys!

Yeah! None & Rone. We have the power. The world is fortunate we\'re great guys.

FerroMone
08-07-2002, 01:14 AM
I heard that REALM affects the user not the target. What kind of REALM did you use? Is it the one with Androstadienone?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2002, 07:27 AM
hmm intersting
i have REALM and i like the smell of it but i haven\'t noticed huge hits from it...it just smells nice...but i\'d never wear the woman\'s realm.

BassMan
08-07-2002, 07:30 AM
Some time ago I got the woman\'s Realm body lotion. I\'ve used it to heat up a couple of targets by using it as a massage lotion.

Track0714
08-07-2002, 08:23 AM
Before I found this site, I used Realm for men, Realm for women and APC.

I liked the scent of Realm for men, but it never did anything for me Phero-wise.

The combination that did work for me was Realm for Women and APC. However I had to put on alot of both for it to work. I only used it going to clubs, the scent was too strong to use for everyday use.

Now that i found this site, its like a candy store. You dont know what to try next.

rjm
08-07-2002, 09:56 AM
TRY \'EM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Just me flyin\' on RM-NPA, PCC and SOE! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Woo-Hoooooo!

rjm
08-07-2002, 10:17 AM
jrooney,

Just three thoughts...

First, don\'t loan money! It gets in the way of friendships, BIG-time, and if this guy isn\'t (wasn\'t?) a friend, well, you probably got taken. Good luck getting it back. Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt.

Second, you\'ve had girl-problems in the past? Wait \'til you get to meet more and more girls -- you ain\'t seen nuthin\' yet, bud! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

Third, if you\'re viewed as weak, then that\'s where you need to make the changes... Take up a Martial Art, or even just get some kind of workout time with a friend.

Dude, you\'re 17; take it from those of us who didn\'t have anyone\'s input -- THIS IS THE TIME TO DO WHAT YOU WANT; TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT! Otherwise, you\'ll have to rebuild from what you should have done, but didn\'t. That you can take from me!

If I could go back to when I was 17 (late 1983 - late 1984), I would have had a whole raft of different friends, a far different job history (by now), and by the Gods, I would be F***ING PHENOMENAL.

As it is, I\'m digging out of holes in each of those areas, and quite frankly, IT SUCKS. It\'s all kinds of more work, more discipline, and more determination.

Then, on top of all that, I still have much revenge to wreak!
...but at least I\'m not bitter... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2002, 08:52 PM
rkm,

thanks for the words of encouragement - i guess it\'s good to know there\'s more coming for me. i also wish you luck with your life.

btw, i got another hit today - i think i\'ll eat at that same restaurant every day from now on /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

FerroMone
08-08-2002, 12:23 AM
congratulations! you got a hit.