PDA

View Full Version : Rone = Submission?

a.k.a.
08-06-2002, 05:16 PM
After observing the effects of SOE, AE, and many Chem Kit formulas that contain Rone or no Rone, I’ve come up with the notion that Rone makes people (not just women) more submissive.

The effect is most apparent at work, where I wear mostly SOE. Whenever I don’t wear rone (even if I wear a high None brew like RM) staff is more likely to challenge me.

But I’ve gotten sexual signs as well. A woman at Tango class complemented me by saying, “I felt like I could totally give myself to you.”

At clubs and parties I get the same kind of message through body language. They maintain eye contact, stand real close, lean against me, and have some look of expectation on their face.

Also the “phero buzz” makes me feel sluggish and less motivated.

I guess the best way to test this “hypothesis” would be to see how far women would go for me. Hmmm....

Anyway... Has anybody noticed similar effects? (Or maybe opposite effects?)

Watcher
08-06-2002, 07:04 PM
Youre onto something aka the effects of rone are and do seem to make some people submissive - ive also noticed the giggle response that is loud and inapproiprate laughter and stuff that isnt funny.

Watcher
08-06-2002, 07:05 PM
Youre onto something aka the effects of rone are and do seem to make some people submissive - ive also noticed the giggle response that is loud and inapproiprate laughter and stuff that isnt funny.

You must test the hypothesis or someone else on wether these women would give themselves to you etc etc.

www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")

FerroMone
08-07-2002, 01:21 AM
I will be evaluating the effects of Androsterone on the ff. weeks i\'ll post my results here.

CptKipling
08-09-2002, 10:12 AM
Does anyone know where -rone is produced on the skin? Or is it just general. Just throwing around some ideas...

Irish
08-09-2002, 11:42 AM
I never reaaly found anything about rone production on the skin, hope somebody can correct me on that, because:

I\'m pretty sure rone shows up in the bloodstream and ...urine.

That\'s kinda why I\'m not sold on mixing it with the other typical pheros we use, which are definitely produced by the apocrine glands, mostly in the skin of the armpit and groin.

Perhaps rone is a territorial-type signal, to draw women into areas where men are hanging out (and presumably urinating). Dunno, gives me the creeps a little. But I know A1/nol/none naturally appear and mix on our skin, and we clearly expose our partners to those compounds in intimate contact. Waiting to hear good theories on how rone exposure in humans is designed to work.

Or maybe it\'s just a happenstance that rone has an effect, even though it may not be significant in nature. That\'s ok too, but a clear explanation/theory of how/why it might be working would be welcome. Or even a \'we don\'t know how/why, but here\'s good evidence it really works\". I never require ironclad proof on this stuff, but a thorough discussion of at least a plausible working theory takes things out of the realm of hocus-pocus into the world of considered thought, a decent platform for experimentation I think.

Whitehall
08-09-2002, 11:51 AM
Rone is a degradation product in vivo of testosterone so it does occur naturally in the body and so could be presumed to be excreted through the skin and urine and maybe saliva. We should not forget earwax too!

See the following link:

http://www.rheinlabs.com/WEB%20Images/Steroid%20PathwaysBundle.PDF (www.rheinlabs.com/WEB%20Images/Steroid%20PathwaysBundle.PDF)

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 11:55 AM
It would make sense, it also explains why dogs piss on trees to mark their territory.

MaxiMog
08-09-2002, 12:49 PM
LOL.

Hey Theseus, your occupation is Bikini Inspector. Seems interesting... Any college degree required?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 03:10 PM
I went to U of VSC....
....University of Victoria\'s Secret Catalogue

FerroMone
08-09-2002, 05:58 PM
If i want to mark a woman as part of my territory should i piss on her also ? he he he just asking.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 06:05 PM
Give it a try tell me what happens. Or ou can lick her /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif (like the guy licked the car in a Volkswagen commercial, when someone else tried to buy it)

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2002, 06:28 PM
My Hypothesis: If you can put some -rone in your girlfriend/wife\'s perfume, it will make her less appealing to other men (by sending the signal that she is your territory) thus less likely to cheat on you.

Whitehall
08-10-2002, 09:37 AM
Your notion of marking your woman with rone has merit. After all, that\'s what they do to us men with their copulins! Not to mention the \"lost\" earrings in your car and the \"missing\" panties under your bed.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-10-2002, 09:49 AM
You make a good point with the copulins, but since they make other women more attracted to us by inspiring competition, would my -rone idea backfire and cause men to compete for our women, or would it cause them to be scared some 8 foot tall guy will beat them up if they even look at her?

Whitehall
08-10-2002, 09:59 AM
I think that men generally give more respect to the fact that a woman is taken than women do to the fact that a man is taken. Of course, women don\'t usually pursue married men but it certainly happens.

Anyway, that has been my experience.

franki
08-10-2002, 10:06 AM
That´s a very good question.

This topic reminds me of my own scepticism about the use of cops by men, especially since I weared PCC myself and got very mixed results. Lately I used PCC with TE and SOE and I saw a lot of confused women. While TE (and my EdT) give off a very male image, the cops counteract this, so this makes a very confusing pheromone signature.

I like the social validation theory and the orgy theory and I know PCC has its merits, but on the other hand I remain skeptical because I am afraid the cops weaken my male (a-none) phero signature.

Well, just my €0,02

Watcher
08-11-2002, 01:37 AM
Well heck i like to cause some confusion in certain circumstances married women chase single guys. Single women chase married men this is the nature of things. They mark their territory with reverse chick logic chick action behaviour.

FerroMone
08-11-2002, 08:35 PM
I think i should mark my future girlfriend now with androsterone

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2002, 09:17 PM
Good idea, but how would you mark a girl you\'re not even dating yet everyday with rone? Tell me, as this could help

Watcher
08-12-2002, 01:15 AM
Well by \"marking\" a girl you havent dated yet and making the move you should be able to mark her for future reference. Good idea its very helpful.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 05:49 AM
What i mean is how do you get access to her perfume to spike it with -rone?

CptKipling
08-12-2002, 03:36 PM
Well that has to be nearly impossible if you\'re not dating her. But I\'m guessing that if you\'re a SOE user like me, if you put some on your hands/arms/cheeks and then made touched your target, i.e rubbing the SOE onto her, then this would have a similar effect. Most girls that i know dont use perfume often, and prefer deoderants, which could easily thwort your efforts.

Can anybody come up with a theory that explanes why -rone is supposed to work so well with -nol and -none?

I guessing that -rone is a male only phero (unlike -nol and -none). In the animal kingdom, mamals lick their fur when groming, could this be a way of giving the pheros a good launch pad? I heard something ages ago about the seduction of women, mostly a piss take, it said that women are attracted to the smell from mens arm pits(-none/-nol), urine(-rone?), and saliva (-rone?). If -rone is present in saliva, would i be right in thinking that this is good to apply to hair? I think that i read that -rone decomposes into other pheros, so a long term period of application to hair could be very effective. I\'m not sure how this ties into Theseus\' theory however...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 03:44 PM
My theory is that if your wife/GF if marked with -rone. then other men wont even think about touching her, because it sends the signal that an 8 foot, 900 lb neanderthal will bash his sorry face in.

BTW I think that the SOE thing will backfire, isnt SOE a unisex product?

CptKipling
08-12-2002, 04:08 PM
My worry is that it could go the same way as cops, giving her more social validation and making her more attractive to other guys because a man thinks that she is woth it.

SOE is not unisex, as far as i know.

I wasn\'t questioning your theory when i said \"I\'m not sure how this ties into Theseus\' theory however...\", i was thinking about how our theories could be linked, and so back each other up.

Another problem: what if part of the effectiveness of -rone ios based on the by-products of its decomposition? This would not be benificial because the biology of men and womens skin is different, leading to different by-products and so eleminating the \"Hands off, or else\" effect you are looking for.

Chemists, any help?

CptKipling
08-12-2002, 04:12 PM
Just realised something, -rone is not male only otherwise it would not be in AE/w (erm...would it?).

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 04:33 PM
Good point

Watcher
08-12-2002, 04:43 PM
The thing with rone is RONE IS A HUMAN SPECIFIC ANDROGEN COMPOUND none and nol can be found in many other animals but RONE is only found in humans (jkohl tell me if im wrong please) I hope thats a good point.

FerroMone
08-13-2002, 12:31 AM
Yep that is correct ANDROSTERONE is the only human pheromone. The -Nol and -None pheros are also found in pigs. I am very interested on the effects of -RONE due to the fact that it is the only human pheromone. In other words, if it is a human pheromone then it works best on humans. If it is a pig pheromone then it works best on pigs. Try applying -NOL on the pig\'s ass and see what happens, the pig assumes the mating position right.

Andy
08-13-2002, 03:52 AM
Pigs and Humans are compatible in many ways. We share -none and nol and even inner organs might be transplanted without any further medical aid in most cases (preventing the rejection of foreign organs by our immune system). That is what makes me laugh everytime I read one of these ridiculous statements of cuttler and some other \"phero-profs\". They often refer to none and nol as pig-mones, this is \"completelyuttershitmumbojumbobogusnonsense\". There is only one barrier preventing human felines not to raise up their butt when walking past a human male spiked with mones, they are thinking about their actions. Believe me, women think a lot of things.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2002, 04:37 AM
why is it i get all my hits from none, and when i mix in nol the hits go dwn, and rone jsut plain stinks?? rone is not a human phero, its a human only \"hormonal\" by product...not phero...so i think we all need a biology lesson here