PDA

View Full Version : SOE test.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 09:15 AM
I\'ve decided to test out some SOE gel packs. Is this a good product to start with? I think that if these work, then I will consider buying a larger portion of products. I just want to know if this is a good product to base my pheromone assumptions on? I guess I will try it and if it works, great, I\'ll buy some more stuff, but if not, then I prob. won\'t. Is this a good idea? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

MaxiMog
08-06-2002, 09:50 AM
Yeah, it\'s a good dtart: SOE works for almost everyone. As it doesn\'t contain -nol, you don\'t really have to count on getting sexual hits very easily, so if those indeed do not come up, don\'t conclude that SOE doesn\'t work just yet. People will however feel more comfortable around you, and be chatty, etc.

rjm
08-06-2002, 10:05 AM
Yeah, SOE is good. I\'ll asume you\'ve checked the link from the main page, so you know it\'s -nol-based.

Expect chattiness and giggles.

Do not expect she\'s going to drag you behind a tree and light your fire.

Hope this helps!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 10:28 AM
Alright, well I am definately going to start out with the SOE 7 pack or whatever. But, if this works, what would be my next step? Should it contain more a-none than SOE or a mixture or what? Keep in mind that I am 6\'4\" and 18. I don\'t know too much about pheromones, so any insight that anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. I have heard that using a-none at a young age isn\'t such a good idea and a-nol is the way to go....at least at first.

rjm
08-06-2002, 12:35 PM
Hey MM,

I thought SOE was -nol-based, obviously... I musta missed something... Is it -rone-based then?

upsidedown
08-06-2002, 12:49 PM
SoE is 4 parts -nol to 1 part -rone.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 01:30 PM
Hi MDCBarks10,

I\'m 22 and got good results from SoE gel packets. I haven\'t tried them in depth (only 4 times), but they definitely trigger the usual -nol response (chattiness, kinos and all that stuff). If the gel packets work for you, your best next choice IMHO is to buy a bottle of AE, or even better the ingredients for JB#2 (NPA and a primal oil of your choice, usually SPMO), which brought me countless hits.

Using NPA with the SoE gel packets you can also create a gel version of DD#1. I haven\'t had great success with this one, but many others are getting great hits.

Watcher
08-06-2002, 01:35 PM
Well looks like SOE is working for a majority of people its a good product to get youre feet wt if you are a newbie.

http://www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")

FerroMone
08-07-2002, 01:19 AM
You can also try Primal Instinct for women. I suggest -NOL based products for newbies like you.