PDA

View Full Version : Beginner Advice

sabSpeaks
08-05-2002, 07:45 PM
First I want to say that I\'ve done a sizable amount of research, e.g. reading most of the posts in the forum, reading the reference material, etc.

I\'m comparably young-- just over 15. Most people think I\'m 18 or 19 by appearance/personality, and that is typically the age of the girls I pursue. That being said, my questions:

1.) Which pheromone product/chemical should I buy? -none, -nol, or -rone?

I\'m aiming at the assertive, alpha male personality. My interest is mostly sexual; not for business, friendships or whatnot. It seems that, by this description, -none would be the best. Some people on this forum claim that -nol is the best for young people. Any comments?

2.) I just ordered The Edge to try out. How many sprays of this should I use? Where should I apply it?

Thanks in advance,
sab

MAJORSOB
08-05-2002, 11:44 PM
Well first off being 15 you should be making more none then you know what to do with..thats why everyone suggests using nol...but seeing how you already ordered the edge I would suggest to you use it sparingly ..one spray on shirt covered by a colonge..the edge is one smelly product..then see if it brings any reactions..if not.. up the dose until you see a reaction..good luck!

franki
08-06-2002, 12:04 AM
I see you didnĀ“t made a bad decision. If you decide to start with an a-none product I think TE is the best starter product. Having said that I would like to point out you might get more benefit from a -nol product like SOE at your age.

The optimal dosage of TE for me (20) is two or three sprays (one spray may also do it for you), well covered with cologne. Keep in mind you might get better responses with TE if you use it together with SOE or some other a-nol product.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

xvs
08-06-2002, 01:38 AM
My comment:

At 15 you are too young to be having sex. Wait a year or two.

sabSpeaks
08-06-2002, 05:12 AM
LOL, xvs, if someone told you that when you were 16, would you listen to them?
I matured a couple years earlier than average for males, so it is somewhat logical. I like to push the limits.

sabSpeaks
08-06-2002, 05:15 AM
franki:

It was unclear that the reason young people should avoid a-none is because they already produce a superfluous amount of the chemical.
In the near future I\'ll be ordering SOE, then.

Thanks man.

CptKipling
08-06-2002, 05:43 AM
Dont give up on the -none before your try it though, you\'ll be pleasantly surprised...hopefully!

jose
08-06-2002, 06:10 AM
I suggest you purchase next time AE since it has three,(none, nol, and rone)Pheromones if you want that sexual edge. TE is a good start but don\'t expect miracles,it has its good days and not.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2002, 07:12 AM
try a lot of SoE with a little EDGE

you will be just overwhelmed with the results

MaxiMog
08-06-2002, 09:57 AM
If you\'re into sexual hits then you should add at least a little -none. Maybe something light like APC.

Watcher
08-06-2002, 01:55 PM
Each to their own morals. The advice you have so far is valid i started at 17 with pheros so you may as well go scare some young girls.

www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")