PDA

View Full Version : Help anyone

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2002, 02:20 PM
hey, need some major advice please guys!! i have been wearing PI for m around a chick that works at the leasing office of my apartments...she is an intern for the summer...she is 20 years old, and she always seems real flirty and glad to see me, and even talked with me on the phone the other night, and seemed horny as hell....well, she goes back to Va next week to school, and so i stopped bye the leasing office to say goodbye to her and gave myself two swats of PI, and went in before the leasing office closed to say goodbye and see ya later well,....she was a bitchy ice princess !! cant figure it out..can anyone tell me if the PI may have been the cause of her strange behavior? She acted like i was wasting her time and like she seemed \"bitchy\" how else can i say it? like agitated.. like she had forgotten that she had talked with me on the phne 2 hours on friday nite...could it have been the PI...please help guys..women are hard to figure out, but can anyone shed any sane light on this?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2002, 02:38 PM
Well, she could be having her monthly I guess. Equally she may be depressed about having to go back to Va.

I\'d try cutting out or reducing the -none, PI/m is potent stuff. If you\'ve got anything with -nol in it give that a try.

Above all, if I was you and I liked this girl a lot I\'d do/say something with or without pheros (with in my case). What have you got to lose? Afterall she\'s leaving anyway.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2002, 03:06 PM
See my post on NPA a few threads down.

The behavior that you described is the same that I get from my S.O. when she is having her monthly visitor. She wants noting to do with me if I\'m wearing -none, but -nol puts her in a better mood.

Good luck to you!

cp

a.k.a.
08-04-2002, 03:52 PM
Sounds like an OD reaction. I’ve had similar reactions in the past. But no problems — even with PMSing or menstruating women — when I keep dosages to a minimum.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2002, 04:53 PM
aka,
I\'m curious. I\'m currently using 1 drop of NPA dissolved in my hair gel. Would you consider this amount ODing?

cp

a.k.a.
08-04-2002, 05:15 PM
cpwhite,
I’ve always worn it mixed in with a fragrance or APC. The drops come pretty big (and quick) from my bottle. Having never tried it, I’d have to guess that you’re wearing something right around the limit. Not quite an OD, but not quite optimum either.