PDA

View Full Version : OD Reactions

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2002, 01:05 PM
I have been experimenting with my none products to try and find the right concentrations in my mixes. I\'ve tried JB#1 and JB#2 as well as a few of my own. I have continued to increase the ratio of none to whatever it is that is mixed with it. I\'m not having any significant reactions. Last night I shot for OD. I used a mix that was 50% NPA and used 4 sprays. I didn\'t see any type of reactions. I don\'t know if OD was in effect and the women were just being polite, but no one looked, moved away or said anything. So, is there usually a visually definable reaction when a woman is detecting OD levels of none?

I would like to get some favorable reactions, but I have yet to determine if I\'m really having effects at all in any concentration.

a.k.a.
08-04-2002, 04:06 PM
Four sprays of a 50% NPA solution would create very noticeable OD reactions for me. In fact, even one spray of JB1 is an OD for me (that’s why I dab it on). But I’ve read enough posts by guys that report no results (positive or negative) to wonder if the stuff is simply neutralized by some people’s body chemistry.