PDA

View Full Version : Bad NPA effects

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2002, 01:03 PM
Hey all,

I recently received my SOE and NPA and have been experimenting, with dabs and swipes here and there along with mixing up DD#1 and using that.

I have been careful not to overdose. My live in girlfriend noticed something straight away. I managed to narrow it down and it is the NPA that she immediately notices, even the slightest smeer. The bad thing is though she says it smells like I have been really sweating and not washed. You know - like sometimes you meet a person with really strong BO. Some further testing with some of the girls at the office that I know well and can trust their opinions - said that they couldn\'t notice anything \"negative\" or sweaty / BO. Could it be that my girlfriend just has a very sensative nose ?

Anyone else had anything like this ?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2002, 01:47 PM
My S.O. gets in a really sour/hostile mood if I wear NPA during her cycle or just before. Interestingly enough, she is my \"best friend\" all month long if I am wearing a nol heavy product (SOE in my case). Since she has just recently come off her cycle & should be ovulating this week I will go to a NPA + Copulin mix to see if that gets her more \"in the mood\" than usual & then gradually work back to SOE right before and during her monthly visit.

Hopefully I can have the best of both worlds this way.

cp

**DONOTDELETE**
08-05-2002, 01:54 AM
Women react more negative to none in the off part of their cycle but more favourably during their ovulation time. Try just the SOE during her non-period times of the month and then the NPA during the on cycle time. That goes all round really or you could try adding some PCC as has been suggested by others here watching peoples opinions. (no offense meant to any forum member to negate the effects of none)

aaron
08-05-2002, 02:17 AM
Either way, it\'s a lottery which pheros to wear around your \"target\". It\'s all very well to be aware which are effective at a particular stage of the monthly cycle, but you can\'t very well just ask someone which stage of the cycle they\'re at.

This seems to be the \"hit and miss\" theory of pheros, why they may work on some ladies and not others. Add to that all the other factors influencing responsiveness, and you have a very unpredictable array of reactions when you expose people to your \"experiments\".

Track0714
08-05-2002, 07:29 AM
I have been using NPA/APC mix (JB#1 7:3 ratio NPA:APC) for about 2 months now at home. Its taken some experimenting to get the dosage right. In the beginning i got a lot of \"you stink\" or \"take a bath\" from the wife. What is working for me now is putting 1 drop on and waiting about an hour to put a second drop on. I am not getting \"you stink\" doing this.

So far I have gotten no sexual response from the wife using NPA. But what I have noticed when using NPA at home is my wife treats me with alot of respect now, the nagging has stopped, no bitching or arguing. If I never get a sexual hit from the wife, I will keep using NPA just for the respect factor. The change has been very noticable in my case. I also add a drop of PI/w during PMS and her period.