PDA

View Full Version : Follow Up on Previous Post From the Old Fart

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2002, 10:07 PM
Thanks for your great responses to my previous post of early July. I appreciate your assistance. In that post, I asked what us older guys could use to attract older women but not be too cologney in a business environment.

First -- I decided not to break out my disco clothes, though I\'m not ready to wear my trousers down around my hips either.

On the scent side -- I thought I would try ordering AE and TE this time. AE was mentioned several times, and I think I like its apparent ability to encourage talking, etc., and I think having great conversations is a great way to get someone interested. And I\'m thinking of TE -- because I wanted to get an extra \"sexual\" kick. I think it has worked for me in the past. However, when I first started using the unscented TE I quickly discovered I needed to put it on about an hour before going out. Much later than that (without enough \"airing out\" time), some of the women I met seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time looking around the room for the used cat litter someone had obviously hidden.

However, before I send my money to Bruce I did have a couple follow up questions:

1. What do you think of that combo?
2. Does the scented TE have the same amount of pheromone as the unscented -- same spray bottle, etc.?
3. How do you apply the AE?

Thanks again for your help.

MAJORSOB
08-04-2002, 03:38 AM
Hey Rocky..to be short the scented and unscented edge have the same phero content and as far as AE goes it has a little dropper in the bottle for applying..I agree with you on the scent of the edge..PHEW!!!!

a.k.a.
08-04-2002, 05:28 PM
AE + TE was my favorite combo before the Phero Kit came out.
I wore a spray of TE to my chest (covered by one or two sprays of cologne) and a dab of AE between my wrists. I’ve had a lot of success with this — especially at parties — and I’m nearly 44.