PDA

View Full Version : Copulin usage by Men

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2002, 12:04 PM
A thread for this seems warranted...?

Well, my order of PCC arrived a week or so ago and I\'ve been doing a little testing...

Along with a spot of none (Andro 4.2, PI/m) they certainly seem to make guys stay away if your talking to a woman. As for women, I was out last night with several friends and one of my better friends (I\'d love to bang her! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif) who normally would spend a lot of the evening talking to me seemed to be trying to make me jealous by flirting with another bloke who we both know. (Lots of side long glances at me to see if I noticed.) Going off on a tangent here but, I enjoyed making it quite obvious I did\'nt care. (I won\'t respond to those sorta games.) When speaking to a woman for the first time they also do seem to let their guard down a little quicker.

With SOE well, women remain chatty but men seem to stay away from me as well. So I\'d say that\'s pretty useful! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif. I have\'nt used it quite as much with SOE though.

These are just my initial feelings. I\'m trying not to speculate on the effects and I also can\'t claim to understand why they seem to work the way they do. I think we will get more solid results from the experimental cop product that Bruce is in the process of setting up with an AE purchase.

Anybody with their thoughts, results, theories or rants please post here.

Watcher
08-03-2002, 12:09 PM
The usuall and yeah related to the same results im getting, im also noticing that after a few hours after application that the responses im getting from women are quite strong, lots of body contact etc (note im a big muscle brick shithouse so maybe that has something to do with it).
Im with artios he seems to be on the right track anyone else.