PDA

View Full Version : APC

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2002, 10:22 AM
does anyone out there get good results with apc alone? im running into more and more guys who swear by the stuff, but claim taht when they add npa it causes an od reaction...im thinking that apc alone is great if you use like 5 or more dabs on necks, wrists, arms, etc...then the none is equivilant to like 1 swipe of pi....anyone have any thoughts on the stuff..i know eveyrone is like \" there\'s not much none in there\"..but maybe more hits are possible due to it not being too much but more than the average person could naturally emit..please, anyone out there got any thoughts on this?

rjm
08-03-2002, 11:17 AM
Well, it does make sense, and quite possibly is correct. It\'s also possible that we\'re a bunch of -none-junkies! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

We\'re all still playing with this stuff, and you\'ve read how the same product may or may not work on different people (check the overrated / underrated products thread), so yeah, it\'s possible. Hell, all the figuring and factoring in the amounts is based on people\'s individual observations of reactions around them. My own example: TE works for me; NPA works for me; Andro 4.2 does nothing for me, regardless of how much or little I\'ve used.

Five + spots of APC may be too much in the scent-area for some, which is why they spike it... Some, like myself, love the scents of APC and RM; some flat out HATE it.

Any of this is possible -- that\'s why there are so many choices! Personally, I like to experiment!

chummym
08-03-2002, 11:30 AM
ok....heres my take on this,
wearing APC in a high quantity makes the smell a bit stronger and also makes it last awhile. ppl might report seeing more hits with this because it has a good smell and it gives women something they can comment on without being too foreward it also gives them a conscious reason to be attracted to you because of you smell not just being a sub-conscious attraction that they might not feel comfortable reacting to errrr something like that. the phero content is enough that it gives the smell that much more allure to to women. i think maybe people who make it into JB#1 tend to use less than when they just use straight APC and thats why they don\'t get as many blatent rxn\'s. i don\'t know about this od reaction your talking about i havn\'t heard any complaints about jb#1 i like the smell of the stuff. i don\'t see why anyone would od on a combo of apc/npa in any ratio. straight npc has a lower concentration than PI or RM. the only thing that npc lacks is a scent cover and apc does very well with that. ok enough rambling

rjm
08-03-2002, 11:50 AM
I\'ve seen the OD rxn... People just leave, or are very uncomfortable around you. I\'ve done it with probably most of the bigger guns...

You just might have something though, when you mention that people may be actually UNDERdosing with it. That would be a UD. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I actually never even thought of that, and since I\'ve never read it before, I\'m guessing nobody else has, either!

Watcher
08-03-2002, 12:26 PM
Im now leaning towards using less OD really is just a waste of product. But if you arent noticing results with small amounts you are always better to try just a little bit more.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2002, 01:21 PM
i have always just added a hint of NONE in my APC or SOE
not 30 %
more like 10 or 15 %
using APC straight has worked for me...i\'ve been clearly hit on using it...
i just put about 25 drops of NPA in a roll on APC that\'s 3/4 full

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2002, 02:49 PM
I\'m going to start trying an intentional under-dose (would that be an IUD???)

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2002, 02:49 PM
Wow, a good old thread resumed! lol

Just to add my €0.02, I\'m currently testing out two mixes: the first is the work-in-progress RM + SoE @ 1:1, the other one is a batch of APC + NPA @ 5:1; I first came up with this mix after trying APC alone (check an old post of mine for the details... nothing exceptional, anyway)...

The 5:1 ratio has been chosen because of many reasons: first of all, APC is oil-based, and I found that it stays on the skin a lot more than an alcohol-based cologne. As a drawback, it disperses worse, so you have to put a little more on if you want the scent to be noticeable from a little distance (say, 3 feet), and the 0.12mg/ml of -none seems OK to be free with the application without risking ODs. I use the 5:1 ratio for cologne spiking too.

Trying this one has been fun: I get random hits from girls of my age, sometimes even without doing the first step. It might well be the conscious effect of the cologne alone, but I suggest to everyone who\'s not getting success with APC and JB#1 to try this one which is halfway. Usually I go out with 4 dabs of the stuff and I don\'t care to refresh.