PDA

View Full Version : My First Experience with Pheromones

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2002, 04:52 AM
Hey guys,

I had a very good experience with mones. I am using SOE and SPMO together ,although I had my first experience with OD also..

Anyway , Here\'s my great experience with mones:

I went to the store and when I went to the counter to pay for the grocery\'s, before I even went to the counter the cashier said \" Hi How are you ? With a huge smile from ear to ear. I go there to the store a couple of times a week and she never really had the smile or the attitude as she had when I went in the store wearing the mones yesterday...Also when I was leaving from the store she said \" Wow Does that guy smell good\"

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2002, 08:40 AM
Sorry guys, I forgot to mention that she was being very talkative and friendly

rjm
08-03-2002, 08:42 AM
Yeah, that\'s a hit.

How much of each were you using and where\'d ya use \'em?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2002, 08:50 AM
Hi there,

I put a dab of each mone on both sides of my neck

Bruce
08-03-2002, 09:28 AM
I had a similar \"first time\" with pheromones; convenience store. I\'m married and the women invoved were in their 40s, but it was unmistakably a testimonial for pheromones. I had been stopping briefly into that same shop each and every week for several years on my way to work and never got more than a polite \"hello... thank you...\" etc. Then suddenly I\'m being interviewed from 3 sides and arrive to work late.

Bruce

Watcher
08-03-2002, 12:17 PM
By dabbing a small amount either side of the neck especially with SOE.NPA mix i find that cashiers always have a big wide grin from ear to ear in typical DIHL hit. They get a little touchy to sometimes when giving the change back. Come to think of it thats what convinced me of phero usage.

FerroMone
08-03-2002, 10:20 PM
definitely a hit. SOE and -nol based pheros are good and it worked for me also. but i am not sure with -none yet.

FerroMone
08-03-2002, 10:20 PM
definitely a hit. SOE and -nol based pheros are good and it worked for me also. but i am not sure with -none yet.