PDA

View Full Version : Field Testing Primal Instinct M

Icemone
08-02-2002, 10:55 PM
Today I continued with my experiement ( Today\'s experiment...post last Friday )

I went shopping, etc. while wearing NO PHEROMONES
( only wore a bit of a \"Polo Sport\" sample vial )
Then I noted the responses.

Last week I attempted to be overly scientific and to NOT influence people\'s responses ( nearly IMpossible /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

So I was being myself today and having fun without ANY bottled pheromones.

Then I added ONE drop of PRIMAL INSTINCT ( Men ) to my arm and went to a few more stores.

I felt somewhat more aggressive and noticed a bit more Alpha Male treatment. ( verbal and non-verbal )

Then I added another drop----so 2 drops of Pi M and noticed
more of the same.

Bought some things and did some Magic with the coins I was paying with. Cute girl seemed REALLY AMAZED. Since I\'ve done this trick MANY times I\'d say the PiM definately added
some IMPACT.

To anyone not getting incredible hits, it seems that you should DO something and then Pheromones will give you some edge and power to whatever you are doing.

I\'ve already proven to myself that they help a little bit at low dosage and I\'ll tcontinue to test until I find the OPTIMAL levels. ( up to OD and then level back to Ideal Amount )

P.s. On the way home I got caught in the STORM of the DECADE---couldn\'t see more than foot in front of me with the HEAVY down pour. The Thunder and Lightning scared the hell out of all the drivers and the lights all went out...

Seems it always rains when I LOL wear Polo Sport. Anyone else have anything similar?

Bruce
08-03-2002, 02:27 AM
Good job on the testing. Thanks.

Where are you getting all the rain? We could use some out here in Oregon.

Bruce

Andy
08-03-2002, 03:45 AM
*mumble* rain ... you want rain ? *grrr**mumble* .. can give ya some, we\'re having enough here. *mumble* ... give some steady sun in exchange mmkaaay ? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

This year is really awful. .. cold,rain ... *BOOM* 35°C ... *BOOM* cold,rain .... *BOOM* 38°C .. this is the perfect weather for nice heartattacks.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2002, 03:54 AM
wow, like that field test and your insights...PI fo rm is very powerful..i like it alot and feel not myself without it. I have noticed that when wearing PI, people remember me and who i am and its almost like it gives me personal magnetism or something

rjm
08-03-2002, 07:04 AM
Ice,

So you added a drop WHILE you were out?

Been thinking about that myself -- start with X-amount; roam around; add, then roam some more in the same place; repeat until results are verifiable, or I picked up by security guards or police... (\"That wierd guy that just keeps doing laps around the mall!!!) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2002, 07:36 AM
Hey keep up the testing. I have not used PI (M) but have thought about starting. You say you got good results by adding two drops.

Q) Did you add the drops to your Polo or directly to your skin?
Q) What age group are you?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2002, 12:15 PM
I\'ve got a bit of PI/m kicking around and I reckon it might be time to dig it out again. I\'ve always liked it I just like Andro 4.2 better.

In PI/m\'s favour though I reckon that oil based pheros last longer on the skin that ethanol based ones. It seems possible that the oil based carrier protects the pheros more so than ethanol. However I do like the ethanol based products as they can be applied to clothing.

I Hope this is\'nt too off topic. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
08-03-2002, 12:20 PM
Applyin to clothing is good ESPECIALLY andro 4.2. The edge is also good. Just as long while you are using it you do something then you will get some responses.

Just kick it around dabbing even a small amount on the neck and maybe clothing collars etc.

Icemone
08-06-2002, 02:18 AM
Hi all,

Glad you enjoyed the post. Been busy with things so haven\'t checked the Forum.

The Rain storm was in NY, Bruce.
( I will be ordering AEm/copulins soon---please hold a bottle for me /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Yes, I carried a tiny sample of Polo Sport, and the PiM bottle.

Not so unusual to see people applying cologne, etc. and most people are too busy with their own lives to notice or care LOL Security Guards are hopefully watching out for criminal behavior.

I apply most pheromones to my skin ( spread over arms, neck, face, hair, chest, wherever... )

I\'ll keep field testing and reporting. ( probably starting with one drop up to 3---then do the same with other products----still haven\'t gotten the right dose of Edge to match the effects of NPA )

Till next time...

Watcher
08-06-2002, 01:42 PM
Its not to unusal for security guards to watch for criminal behaviouur and to be good at it they are always busy with stuff like that.

Keep up the field test results.

www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")