PDA

View Full Version : Bruce, I gotta have RM in the future

**DONOTDELETE**
08-02-2002, 04:29 AM
Bruce, just wanted to say RM is an excellent product...my girlfriend who is 10 years my junior is addicted to it...she doesnt respond to any other phero product as well as Rm...im worried that when your current batch runs out, that will be it since you bought them from stone labs...please tell me that you have something worked out with Phil Stone to keep making RM, and you will continue to sell it? please?? thanks again!!

upsidedown
08-02-2002, 06:31 AM
IIt\'s probably going to continue to be available. There has already been a post on this question. Go back to the main index and click on the \"Customer Questions\" forum. Look for a thread called \"What\'s to become of RM?\"

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2002, 03:59 AM
oh, thanks for that...i did look there and see that bruce will make it availabe if there is a demand...thats great news!! i love RM and PI both, my best friend ordered RM and let me use it,and he used my PI, and i became hooked!! i use it not only for attracting women, but for the major respect, consideration, attention and appreciation i get frm business ad work collegues..i guarantee you that every salesman in teh country should be wearing RM, it would make their sales go up as people would believe and accept what they had to say on ehell of a lot more, specially if it was women he was selling too