PDA

View Full Version : Realm And Outdoors

Jaggy
07-29-2001, 11:14 AM
Two questions for ya.

1. What combos, if any has anyone used with
Realm?

2. I am currently trying a few of Bruce\'s products, AE, PI, Andro,PF,PPA,TE, but of course not all at once and have spaced these out over weeks. What would some of you recommend using for an outdoor event,how much, or just apply as usual? images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-29-2001, 12:47 PM
1) No experience with Realm

2) For outdoors I recomend mixing your phero\'s with a light summer-type smelling cologne. Females like fresh scents (especially when you\'re outdoors). Also, since you are outside, you might not be re-applying, so apply to places where the phero\'s will linger (clothing). I recommend PI on the wrists and maybe a drop rubbed into hair. You could also use a spray of Edge and just a good cologne.

Carlos-

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2001, 04:23 AM
I use REALM and Andestrone. I use the spray on neck and chest. I just dab the andestrone on beard, hair, under arm.
I sell outside in the summer and I do believe that more people check me out because of pheromone use. Their behavior is above and beyond the usual sales transaction. The female REALM seems to work better than the male REALM.
Sometimes they just come over and talk and try to tune in to what they sense. At times they ask me the name of the colone I am using. Often the non-verbal is a stronger indicator than the verbal reaction.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2001, 04:33 AM
I use REALM and Andestrone. I use the spray on neck and chest. I just dab the andestrone on beard, hair, under arm.
I sell outside in the summer and I do believe that more people check me out because of pheromone use. Their behavior is above and beyond the usual sales transaction. The female REALM seems to work better than the male REALM.
Sometimes they just come over and talk and try to tune in to what they sense. At times they ask me the name of the colone I am using. Often the non-verbal is a stronger indicator than the verbal reaction.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2001, 12:08 PM
outside application:

One thing to remember about the great out-a-doors. You have no AC or heat at your disposal. I live in an environment kindred to \"Hell\". Average daytime temps peak out at 115 - 125 during the summer months. I have noticed that the pheros really become more noticeable during these high heat times when outdoors. But you will notice the cologne smells also increase with heat. So go lightly on both phero and cologne use in high temps. And on the other hand in environments that are cool....use as normally. But remember if you are in extreme cold....and layered your clothing go light. As you body heat is retain in your layers and when you take off your coat your will have heavy duty phero cologne smell.