PDA

View Full Version : if u ugly, pheros useless

asuperdictator
08-01-2002, 08:27 PM
i am not that handsome at all. im skinny, thought i was average. i asked one of my friends who was a girl if i was cute and made her tell me the absolute truth and she said that i was cute at all. i have been using pheros but dont really notice a difference. hey maybe some girl who doesnt care about image will like me. wait wat am i talkin about, i am 15 girls my age are stupid and only like the cute boys. o well im just gonna stop tryin so hard

**DONOTDELETE**
08-01-2002, 08:38 PM
hey....i think we might be in the same boat. Keep trying and keep us notified about your results even if you arent successful. There are some other sites to compliment those pheromones such as social skills. You can find such sites as fastseduction.com or sosuave.com. Somebody correct me if im wrong. Are you initiating enough? Although its hard to find a girl that has a high interest level if you initiate first most girls leave men to the the initiating. Some may say its a numbers game and you just have to keep playing. How old are you by the way?....

MaxiMog
08-02-2002, 12:43 AM
Look, I think the main problem you\'re having isn\'t related with to the way you look (not too much) or the way you act. 15 old girls are just a pain in the ass. They can\'t be serious about anything, they have way too high expectations, they only want a boyfriend that LOOKS so good that they ame make the friends of their own gender jealous etc. As long as they act so immature, there\'s nothing you can do about it. Not even the pheros can help you there.

Watcher
08-02-2002, 12:45 AM
IDea bulk up women want the body not the head period thats a fundamental law in male attraction to women.

jose
08-02-2002, 04:15 AM
I think that\'s your problem you\'re trying to hard and they sense that, plus your attitude. Start working out, change that hair style and get rid of those pebbles. Also change your attitude(be cocky and funny)around women and you WILL have a girlfriend in high school.

CptKipling
08-02-2002, 05:17 AM
Yeah, you\'ll be stunned by the effects of an attitude change. Try to adopt a blasé attitude towards women, not to seem \"attainable\", so that you give the impression that you higher than them on the dating ladder. But don\'t act superior, that won\'t wash.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-02-2002, 08:16 AM
asuperdictator,

Listen, looks is only a major component to attract women if you let it be. We\'ve all seen the classic ulgy low-life slacker male with a 9 or 10 and wondered what the hell she see\'s in the guy. The fact is, when a girl likes you she will see the best in you from a physical and emotional standpoint. She may think your goofy haircut is cute when most others think it looks horrendous or she may get turned on by your skinny stature. Whatever the case is, when a chick is digging you she see\'s you in a different light, which means your imperfections are not so imperfect in her eyes. So, what I\'m really trying to say is, get off the whole \"I\'m ugly\" thing and start focusing on what you need to do to seduce women. Don\'t worry about hitting the weights (though exercise makes you feel better about yourself which in turn helps your confidence) and don\'t try to be cocky around girls. In fact, don\'t be anything but yourself. If everytime your around a girl your worry about what not to do or say then it\'s gonna show and obviously that\'s not good for business. I suggest that you study that arts of seduction (there is various websites that provide good information on dealing with women) and go out and practice what you learn, but remember to not take yourself too seriously and have fun when trying these methods of attracting women.

Good Luck!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-02-2002, 08:22 AM
yea man i\'m not a buff guy at all...but i give that cliched aura of confidence...
i mean yea looks aren\'t everything...just work out, be healthy, clean wear nice clothes and look attractive...but you have to work beyond that too, and just do what you want to do and be happy with yourself...and never kiss up to a girl...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-02-2002, 11:09 AM
Are you also 15 years old?....In my neighborhood there are all these little highschool kids who are really unattractive but seem to have many female friends. Girls this age seem to be attracted to guys who just got their cars. But i see some girls who are also attracted to the guys on their bmx bikes.

xvs
08-02-2002, 04:34 PM
Just because one girl thinks you\'re not cute, doesn\'t mean every girl agrees.

I had my pic rated to see if people thought I was hot... what was interesting was the distribution more than the score:

About 75% thought I was a 5 or below, but about 10% thought I was a 9 or 10.

So if I was to ask 100 girls in the street \"am I cute?\" 75 would say \"no\", 15 would say \"you\'re ok I guess\" and 10 would say \"wow, you\'re great! how can you ask that question? Don\'t you know how hot you are???\"

See, the 10% who think I\'m hot don\'t realize that 90% disagree with them.

And that\'s the trick! SOMEONE thinks you are hot, and they don\'t realize they may be in the minority. So what? Go for them!

CptKipling
08-02-2002, 04:47 PM
Well said xvs.

People increasingly seem to forget that everyone is an individual, and that runs very deep. Spend some time looking at that in other people, and then in yourself.

Our lives are dictated by perseption.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-02-2002, 05:19 PM
Yeah, I had posted a few male and female pics to hot or not a few years ago. What was more interesting than the average score was the distribution. For most male pics, the scores ranged across the board, from 1-10, regardless of the average score. This suggests that there is no consensus for male beauty.

Interestingly, the female scores were much more consistent. =).

FerroMone
08-02-2002, 08:24 PM
pheros are useless if you are really very ugly, I mean really really ugly. But as long as you still have some degree of cuteness, pheros still works.

EXIT63
08-03-2002, 03:23 AM
XVS,

I agree. I\'m what you might call \"facially challenged\". Most girls seem to think so anyway. But when I find a cute one that doesn\'t think so. I go for it.

Andy
08-03-2002, 03:37 AM
\"facially challenged\" ? There was a guy when I went to school who was really deepshithelldogdirtsewerugly /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif. Honestly, I bet I would have jumped right in a rotating chainsaw face front while laughing like mad, with this face. His whole head seemed kinda deformed and his whole skin was full of deep acne scars and red spots. This guy had a really really cute gf for about 4 years and lost her because he banged a girl that was even more cute. It took him exactly 3 weeks to get another girl, that was cuter than the two before together.

asuperdictator
08-03-2002, 03:42 PM
im 15

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2002, 09:15 PM
i wouldnt worry too much about it.......You havent even finished through puberty yet. You still have a few years of metamorphisis in you. There are guys who are experiencing similar problems who are quite a bit older than you....heh...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-05-2002, 06:51 AM
i\'m 20
i put on contacts and that really helped...so don\'t wear glasses

**DONOTDELETE**
08-05-2002, 07:37 AM
i wear glasses and i like wearing glasses. I think they make me look more sophisticated and wise...haha. But i dont think the opposite sex feels that way. I will take that advice into consideration.

MaxiMog
08-05-2002, 10:07 AM
I wear glasses or contact lenses depending on the situation: when I\'m at home, I just wear my glasses. But when I go out, I wear contacts. If people know you, they can easily get over the fact that you wear glasses, but when meeting new people, it\'s no doubt better to wear lenses, unless you \"look more sophisticated\". Then it may help. Some people look good wearing glasses, some don\'t.

Whitehall
08-05-2002, 12:49 PM
There is an old saying that has a lot of truth, \"Over forty, everyone has made their own face and they got what they deserved.\"

The message is that one\'s character will slowly affect the face that you present to the world. Even younger people will present their inner self through their faces. We do try to read another\'s character and personality by looking at the face so it stands to reason that if you work on making yourself a better person inside, it will show on the outside. Plus, people get better at reading another\'s face with time and experience.

So re-read Bruce\'s comments and take to heart.

marv14yag
08-06-2002, 12:54 PM
Both men and women, don\'t CARE how smart you are dude. Ditch the glasses. Oh, and, buy better clothes, and get a good hair cut.

Abercombie and polo are good. And wear nice cologne...Coolwater is probably the BEST, EVERY single girl likes it EVERY one.

Bart

aaron
08-06-2002, 02:37 PM
>>Both men and women, don\'t CARE how smart you are dude. Ditch the glasses. Oh, and, buy better clothes, and get a good hair cut.<<

Although a person\'s appearance does have some bearing on whether they get your attention, intelligence and the ability to communicate will get you a lot further.
A highly intelligent and well-educated woman will have very little patience with anyone who isn\'t at least her intellectual equal.
The majority of men will not particularly care about a woman\'s intelligence, as long as she looks good. A relationship based on looks won\'t last.
First impressions DO count. Smartness, neatness and cleanliness will go a long way in acheiving success.
But...unless the two of you can comunicate (not just talk), then your attempts at wooing the person (man/woman) of your dreams will be very short lived.

a.k.a.
08-06-2002, 04:41 PM
asuperdictator

If a girl has phenomenal beauty, I’ll overlook a small mind. If she has phenomenal talent, I’ll overlook a big butt. But nothing can compensate for a girl with a negative attitude.

I think girls are even more sensitive to this kind of thing, because it never pays to be down on yourself.

In any case, even if girls don’t want to hook up with you, pheromones should provide a friendlier attitude, more respect, a more favorable impression, etc.. (Even if you’re ugly.) If you’re not noticing ANY kind of difference, you should keep experimenting with different dosages. It doesn’t take very much at all, and the most common mistake is apply too much.

Watcher
08-06-2002, 07:00 PM
Some dont know what they want or are just downright negative ignore them.

www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")

krtel
03-16-2003, 08:20 PM
Thats not true. There are girls out there who don\'t want a dumbass to be their bf. Trust me, I have a lot of female friends, I know this one.

- Krish

Gullahboy
03-17-2003, 11:06 AM
You Guys are Missing the boat ...Its all about the the confidence and Chrisma and cool...What You guys have to realize is men dont choose women ...women choose men....A woman know with in five minuts of peeping a man if she would wantto be in bed with him ...the has has the responsibiity of proving if he is worthy of sharing that intimacy with herand theat the way it has worked for the last few million years with us homosapiens

Andy
03-17-2003, 12:05 PM
You are soooo right.

It\'s not about beeing cute and bulking up is just for egodwarfs with low selfconfidence. (I don\'t mean that keeping yourself fit is a bad thing).

Just be well groomed and grow a charismatic aura. Maybe you have to wait a year or two till the girls grow up (messing with girls at this age isn\'t fun anyway /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ) and grow up yourself meanwhile. You might be the end of the line now, but once the girls get the \"maturing flash\" (this happends really fast) they\'ll search for !older guys ... or better someone that\'s of same age and level.

CptKipling
03-17-2003, 12:34 PM
Very true, quite working out DOES improve your signature, and its a good way to make you feel good about yourself.