PDA

View Full Version : noobie

**DONOTDELETE**
08-01-2002, 07:06 PM
im thinking of buying one of the pheromone products and ive been reading some of the posts. i see a lot of talk about mixing them and i get the impression that each product has different effects. do they have different effects? and if so wut are they?

im only thinking of buying one of them rite now and wut would you guys suggest for a noob like me?

a.k.a.
08-02-2002, 11:57 AM
I think most guys (and the few girls that post here) mix products to get a particular ratio of androstenone to androstenol to androsterone (the basic ingredients). But, now that you mention it, there are subtle differences in the effects of products; even ones that contain the same pheromones.

For every product, or mix of products, there seem to be some women that are exceptionally responsive, some that seem unaffected and a majority that respond but not so dramatically. (Your basic bell curve.)

Primal Instinct and Rogue Male have the same effects on women that are exceptionally responsive: they can’t take their eyes off you, the want to hang around you, they flirt as if you were a rock star, and try to monopolize all your attention.
When you’ve got the dosage right, the majority of women will be very attentive when you talk to them, they’ll laugh at all your jokes (even the bad ones), they’ll find sexual innuendoes in much of what you say, and be more likely to say “yes”. (The downside is that they may change their minds once you and your pheromones have left the area. They might give you their number and agree to get together, but when you call them they might make up excuses. So these products are best used when you’re trying to pick up a girl for the night, or trying to get your gf to see you in a more sexual light.) On the other hand, they may be more guarded with their personal space and more sensitive to any signs of aggression or displeasure.
On a more subtle level, PI seems to give you a raw, untamed image (like the name implies) whereas RM seems to give you a more intense, assertive image.

Women that are extra responsive to APC will throw glances at you and give you a big smile when you make eye contact. They’ll love any kind of attention you give them, and will imagine you as a potential sex partner.
Most women will be more pleasant, agreeable, and flirtatious. And everybody assumes that you are more athletic than you actually are. The only downside to this product is that many guys on this forum don’t seem to get any response.

New Pheromone Additive and The Edge seem to elicit the most overtly sexual responses. Women that are extra responsive may even come right up and rub themselves all over you, if they’ve had some alcohol to reduce their inhibitions.
Most women will be checking you out and they’re likely to get all giggly if you flirt with them. Also there are many instances when they’ll zone out, lose their concentration, or seem to momentarily slip into another world. (Very amusing.)

Scent of Eros is a somewhat different ball game.
The most noticeable effect is that it seems to erase personal space. Women that are particularly responsive will lean against you, touch you, gaze longingly into your eyes, and be extremely disappointed if you have to leave their company.
Most women will be very talkative, they’ll welcome eye contact, smile when you smile, and enjoy being touched. If you’re a sociable, outgoing type of personality, this product will probably get you laid quicker than anything else. Another plus is that it seems to have some kind of positive effect for almost everybody that tries it. The downside is that many guys report a lack of sexual response from this product.

Pheromol Factor is another product that makes women talkative. Women that are particularly responsive (in my experience, it’s always been Asian girls) will chat your ear off and confess intimate details about their lives.
Most women will be very warm and friendly when you talk to them, they’ll seem to like you right off the bat, and there seems to be some kind of cumulative effect where the more time you spend with a girl the more attracted she’ll become. It’s also an excellent mood lifter (for the person wearing it, as well as anybody that comes into contact with you.) As with SOE, the downside is that many guys don’t notice any sexual response from this product.

This is just my take on some of the most popular products. Others may have a different opinion, but I hope it helps.

franki
08-02-2002, 12:07 PM
Quote:
New Pheromone Additive and The Edge seem to elicit the most overtly sexual responses. Women that are extra responsive may even come right up and rub themselves all over you, if they’ve had some alcohol to reduce their inhibitions.

Exactly, I love my TE and NPA, because these products always seem to pull the ovulating chicks. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif So that they can rub their butts against me on the dancefloor. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
08-02-2002, 12:44 PM
Or you could try sandlewood edge that is pretty good.

PHP 87
08-02-2002, 04:04 PM
Required reading for newbie\'s: http://www.love-scent.com/reference/cookbook.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/cookbook.html\")

CptKipling
08-02-2002, 05:00 PM
Yeah is there a way we can get a link to that where everyone sees it? No newbie knows where it is/cares to look

**DONOTDELETE**
08-02-2002, 05:34 PM
I was thinking about using soe and npa in a 70/30 or 80/20 dosage. Are you saying that will allow women to be more social but not sexual?.....heh.....I was surprised about your statement that women no longer become attracted to you once your pheromones are no longer present such as an situation where you are talking on the phone. Can anyone else vouch for this?....I hope it isnt true...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-02-2002, 06:36 PM
First I would like to say thanks for the speedy order.

I have been using APC for about six months now with fair to good results from another supplier. According to their web site and information APC was best used alone. But, after trying to order using my P.O. Box as I always have the order would not go through. That is when I found your site and forum.

I read through several massages and decided to take the step of ordering the duo. After receiving my order I decided to try and add a little NPA to the APC and give it a whirl. Boy, did I mess up big time.

I used an empty bottle from my last order from the other supplier to mix in. Problem is when I tipped the NPA bottle up to drop a few drops without realizing it I had almost emptied it... more than 3/4. I did not know how much NPA I had put in the bottle until I poured in about 3/4 of the APC. I thought well maybe it will be ok. Wrong!

To me it was not offensive when I smelled it so I put it in the roll-on bottle and applied a little. About an hour later when my wife came home she said MAN you STINK did you take a shower today. That\'s when I knew I messed up big time. She does not know I have been using APC but she sure noticed this.

Any way I need to order more APC to add to the NPA/APC mix until I get it just right. Of course I\'m open to any suggestions.

Q). I\'m thinking of ordering the 1 oz. Bottle mixing it with about a fourth of the mix I have already as not to waste any of it. What would you suggest?

BTW: During the last six months as I said I have been getting fair to good results with APC alone. I\'m 48 soon to be 49 and have girls form 16-40 being flirtier. Even girls that know me that use to not even come near me are now finding a reason to start a conversation with me.

Again Bruce, Thanks for the speedy order and great website.

bills
08-02-2002, 08:51 PM
When you get your APC, I would suggest using your existing mixture as a single phero to mix with the APC. I would put so many drops of the old mixture in a shot glass and then add drops of apc gradually drop by drop until you get the right combo. Then, by knowing how many drops of the old mixture plus what ever number of drops of the APC make a usable mix, you can make your new mix in a new bottle - thereby losing very little.

EXIT63
08-03-2002, 03:13 AM
Use a dropper.

EXIT63
08-03-2002, 03:17 AM
Captain,

There is a new link Bruce just added. It\'s at the top of the page.
Click on Pheremone Reference Material.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2002, 06:40 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. May I ask, what you use and what kind of results you have gotten? Are you familiar with other products and their results?

Thanks.