PDA

View Full Version : My current combo

CJ01
08-01-2002, 12:55 PM
An update as far as my experiments with pheros go - if you haven´t tried this one yet give it a shot.

1 drop of (new) AE and a roll of PCC

Before this one I was mainly using PI/w which was good too. Sometimes I use it with AE and PCC I think those are the 3 products which have proven to be the most effective for me. One or two minor though amusing incidents have occured.

I still seem to attract women even more than before using pheros /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif , (sigh) -oh well! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ

rjm
08-02-2002, 08:21 AM
CJ,

So put your \"amusing incidents\" on one of the \"Hit Squad\" threads.

Hey females! There aren\'t enough of you posting! Howzabout starting a thread of female hits?!?!?

Maybe \"The Chick Squad,\" or \"Bruce\'s Angels.\"

C\'mon now, we know you\'re out there...

Although, admittedly, it\'s nowhere near as tough for a female to grab a guy\'s attention -DUH!- there are bound to be some interesting stories, yes, dear CJ, even the ones with women getting DIHLs at you. Who cares, as long as you\'re getting better service and more respect! That\'s become a rather large - and observable - part of all this.

Plus, they tend to be funny, since we know what\'s going on! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

CJ01
08-02-2002, 12:12 PM
Randy, you´re psychic or something, I have indeed been thinking about starting a thread for women!

You´re right of course about women not having much trouble getting a mans attention! At times it´s more difficult getting a guy to understand that you´re just NOT interested in them! The downside is of course that some men are jerks and end calling women who don´t hop into bed with them frigid bitches or stupid dykes ( almost a shame I´m not since I seem to be so popular with some women hehe) - but I guess that´s what you get for having good taste. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

see ya CJ

Watcher
08-02-2002, 12:36 PM
You got competition however because us guys are using PCC now to stop women from running away when wearing high none amounts i would recommend however using less couplins than none otherwise they cancel out probably a quarter would be good.

CJ01
08-02-2002, 01:49 PM
watcher with my new combo I got all four phero types and it works real well. There´s been a few guys using PCC for some time and they´ve always reported good results with it.

I got good results with PI/w also. One big difference I noticed myself was the smell. PI/w alone makes me smell different than AE and PCC. It´s because of the none I guess.

The new AE smells more subtle than the old one I think. Stone Labs have done a good job I think. Still got the old one too but right now I`m only the new one.

I have the feeling that men don´t need to wear so much -none at all. Some `need´ more than others but the general idea is to get other peoples, regardless of gender to feel relaxed around you and thus open up to you. One should not put too much emphasis on the sexual thing. If it´s meant to happen then it will. Pheros might `help´ in that case. I also think that one should not abuse the advantages pheros can bring either.

One thing I gotta say about getting `hit on´ by women is that sometimes it is a lot more flattering than being chatted up by a guy (depends on the individual though). I´ve had VERY serious and direct hit from women in the past and that was a very long time before pheros! Phew!

Still think AE is one of the best phero products around. At one time AE was said to be the `bedroom´ phero.
But I don´t use pheros to get myself laid ( maybe coz I´m female...?)

Can you tell I´ve been drinking again /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

luv CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
08-02-2002, 02:59 PM
CJO1, nice to have another woman here. =) I\'ve been using PI/w and have noticed a few results. When you say that you use AE are you using the male\'s AE or one made for women?
I\'m thinking about getting AE and I just wanted to make sure I had the right one. Also, do you like AE better than PI/w?
Thanks.

rjm
08-03-2002, 10:05 AM
CJ,

Yeah, I get that psychic bit all the time. It\'s probably a good thing that others don\'t seem to be able to read my mind! I\'d have been slapped into a coma years ago! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I wouldn\'t know about your good taste; I haven\'t tasted you! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif (See what I mean about getting slapped!?)

I was thinking about your getting hit on by women, even pre-pheros. You might be putting out a high level of pheros on your own, though I can\'t imagine why women would be attracted. Maybe JVK could test you and market whatever it is you got... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I know I wish I had that! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Since I still have some AEm at home, I think I\'ll give it another run this week.

Definitely you gotta start the chix thread! Would chuckv post? Is babygirl still around? I know there are a few others; there have to be!!!

Watcher,

I was looking around the site, since your PCC / -none combo sounded too familiar. Dude, it\'s PPA! Your version is already paid for though! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
08-03-2002, 12:23 PM
Damn oh well actually for me its more DD#1 with couplins included so its more a rone nol heavy mix. Gotta go different in some ways, just trying to get some ideas running here along alternative lines thats all.

CJ01
08-05-2002, 10:46 AM
Chuckv,
I was confused about the AE for men and women but I know about the new one now. Well there´s still only ONE AE because they both have exactly the same contents from what I´ve read so you can get either. Don´t let the labels `for men´ and `for women´ confuse you ! You can use anything that works for you.
Generally speaking `mens´ products have more -none in them but that varies too. NPA for instance is -none in both versions as is TE. PF is -nol in both versions- you see, just go for the contents not the label.

I like both PI/w and AE. I like the new AE better (the old AE was the one without the pipette thing and came in a clear glass bottle) because it´s a lot less stinky than the old one!
I´ve tried usung them together but the results were not as good if I recall. Too much -nol I guess dunno. Also tried PI/w with PCC.
PI/w makes me smell nicer though I think. A bit more like my natural `self´.
good luck CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
08-05-2002, 11:13 AM
The two AE-versions don´t have exactly the same content!!

The women´s version is nol-heavy and the men´s is none-heavy, so it does matter which one you choose.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-05-2002, 11:33 AM
Thanks CJ, I just ordered AE which happens to come with the new copulin concentrate. I\'m a little hesistant on trying the new concentrate. I don\'t have much experience in diluting. Are you thinking about trying it?

CJ01
08-05-2002, 11:35 AM
Hi frankie it is the same content according to the info Bruce provided. That´s what I first found so wierd about AE/m and AE/w! Maybe it´s suppose to make women feel less hesitant about trying AE coz untill now it´s been classified as a product for men only. good idea BTW CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
08-05-2002, 11:41 AM
Hi CJ, I appreciate your input on this forum very much and I hate to correct you, BUT this is what Bruce said:

AE for Men to Attract Women:
0.020% Androstenone, 0.015% Androstenol, and 0.010% Androsterone by weight. This equates to a total pheromone content of 3.375 milligrams per 7.5-mL dropper bottle.

AE for Women to Attract Men:
0.020% Androstenol, 0.015% Androsterone, and 0.010% Androstenone by weight. Total pheromone content is identical as above.

You see, the ratios of -nol, -rone and -none are different.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

rjm
08-05-2002, 11:52 AM
I know this has been addressed, but --

Does the new AE have the same concentration as the old AE? Too bad AE doesn\'t come in an unscented version. (Hey Phil! More marketing goin\' on here! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif )

CJ01
08-05-2002, 12:20 PM
franki I just re-checked the post again and yeah you´re right I was mainly looking at the percentages and assuming the pheros were all in the same order.
One thing I find interesting is the fact that the AE for women has more -rone in it! I´d still like to get my hands on the chemistry set one day.

Seeing as I was mistaken (how confusing for a newbie I´m trying to give advice /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif) :

The AE I´ve been talking about is of course the original one!!!

Gotta add though that I´ve tried AE and PI/w and the results were not as good but then I´ve not used this combo as often! so speaking for myself, the AE ( technically) should not work as well but who knows! sooner or later I might try it out.
CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
08-05-2002, 12:24 PM
Chuckv, seeing as I cocked up /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif( too much wine again) which AE did you order? the one I´ve been using is the one for `men´ CJ
good how confusing - mens´stuff, women´s version ...blah blah. I´ll go back and have some more wine and get some sleep! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I´m REALLY sorry if you ended up ordering the `wrong´ AE maybe it will work really well for you but if you´de rather try the one I use get in touch with Bruce!

CJ01
08-05-2002, 12:29 PM
Randy did you ever get a whiff of the old AE? That one smelled pretty bad! I still got about half a bottle maybe but I´ve not touched it in ages. I think the little `scent´ in the new AE dissapears pretty quickly though or at least it´s pretty easy to cover up. thank heavens /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Oh apparently both AE version have the same amount of pheros ( I just got mixed up regarding the individual ones)
CJ

rjm
08-05-2002, 01:02 PM
Yeah, I have a fair bit left. Haven\'t sniffed it lately though... Eh, that\'ll give me something to do when I get home! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif As I recall, I actually liked it; just thought it was too weak... Kinda citrusy again?

So what kinda wine ya workin\' on? I like Elderberry the best so far, with Blackberry close behind.

Watcher
08-05-2002, 06:07 PM
Because the rone has been bumped up im assuming phil stone has decided that rone must enhance nol more so than it does none. Thats also why james kohl has put rone in SOE. So what enhances none - my guess androstaninenol. Is my spelling correct (isnt it in realm or something we might want to get some in the chem set form also if that could be arranged) powers that be.

rjm
08-06-2002, 07:23 AM
The AE I have is a few months old. I have an as-yet-unopened one too. The older one wasn\'t bad... A little bit like Lure. I guess I\'d describe it as \"powdery.\"

CJ01
08-09-2002, 01:26 PM
I think JVK included -rone because (remember it´s a product designed for men) men produce more -none naturally than women and less -nol. So SOE kind of works like a more
balanced out version of AE (for men that is). I would not assume that -rone enhances -nol more that -none.

Plus it is very easy to overdose on -nol as well. It just doesn´t smell as bad /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Randy I´ve never smelled Lure myself but I cannot imagine that the old AE smells like a cologne, does it? Frankly I always could smell the -none in AE clearly enough though not as obvious as in NPA - and that´s the NPA for women.

CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

PS I don´t see why guys, especially if they also use -nol products should not be successful with the new AE /w.
How many guys have tried AE/w out yet?