PDA

View Full Version : Avon calling with the SOE/PI mix

Watcher
07-31-2002, 05:51 PM
I had a Avon girl (young 20s) call by my apartment two weeks ago and Had the above mentioned SOE/PI mix on i still have a little left anyway i was just on my way out and when i opened the door i got the biggest DIHL ive had for quite some time she just stood open mouthed for about 10 seconds. I stared into her eyes all this time anyway she went bright red and apologized, she mentioned that she was just feeling a bit dizzy and then almost instantly must have gotten conscious control back and mumbled out going more red all the time that she was here to pick up my avon order if i had any (we get the catalogues here in the inner city of brisbane all the time) and then she sort of after she had taken the catalog back i never order from those things. She sort of went off down the stairs looking really dazed and confused.

Just thought i would mention it because it would seem to be one of the more unusuall responses ive had. And it is a sort of DIHL story to help some guys who may still be wondering what a DIHL look is.

oscar
07-31-2002, 10:28 PM
Watcher,

You said that the whole time she was DIHLing that you just stared into her eyes. What you experienced here may well have been the extremely rare \"Double Dong DIHL\" !

Avon makes a line of pheromone laced fragrances, and it could be that she was wearing \"Perceive\".

They supposedly license the formula from Erox, and thus probably have the ingredients ass-backwards, but maybe she\'s caught on and tried the men\'s formula.

I do think you should have had her in and checked out her goods though. Sounds like a root opportunity sadly missed. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

rjm
08-01-2002, 11:37 AM
I gotta agree with Oscar...

You said you were temporarily off the market, and that\'s when it always happens...

Dude, even *I* would have jumped at that chance!

Watcher
08-01-2002, 11:45 AM
After the fact so a missed chance next

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2002, 04:20 AM
WIth every bottle of PI, they should include a free sample of \"guts\"...it would ease alot of blue balls out there!!

rjm
08-03-2002, 11:34 AM
Hey Oscar,

I jumped over to the Avon web site and found that \"Perceive\" you were talking about. Maybe that\'s Vomeropherins in there... Erox may have sold the old Realm secrets to Avon... The ad does say that it elevates the mood of the wearer...

Watcher
08-03-2002, 12:03 PM
a1 anyone.