PDA

View Full Version : Heres something to discuss

Watcher
07-31-2002, 12:33 PM
Ok well i had a female forum member write to me to get some advise via the personal message system.

It was how would a girl ask me out.

Heres my thoughts

Be direct just come straight out and ask me to coffee a movie or some other low key situation so that we can get to know each other. (havent had this happen before)

The usuall line of attack women take with me is to sit in the background and make comments like ooh hes sexy, ive been called action man and similar things. (muscles here) that actually gives me the shits because when i go to make a move they very quickly find reason to run. So like i said to this forum member - dont bullshit if you only want attention im not giving it because i have limited time in life and to much to concentrate on getting myself through without being wasted.

Be honest dont be indirect to much with what ifs (most guys get pissed off and think women are just wasting their time - that is why women never get the good trustable committed men bacause these women spend so much time procrastinating and not doing.)

Thats it the day i get asked out by a chick i think i will colour my hair blue and run naked thruogh the centre of the city. Although that wont happen so i will have to keep making the moves and wasting time on dead end women who are just users or the alternative do as i do now and ignore all those that (knowing NLP and body language and female nature helps because within a few minutes i can determine if she is a

* attention whore
*attention seeker (a lesser type of above)
*uncommitted to doing anything
*ego stroker / on a power trip
*Being encouraged by some dickhead male to play mind games so that it makes this other guy look good when i either ignore her on make a move and they can have (fun) at my expense
*Is genuine

ANother point ive noticed is that couples usually an attractive female or a couple in love real bad all over each other etc exhabisionist. They sit near me his all over her her attention is elsewhere (usually me) and they carry on and on. I make a point of moving and making sure they get the point.

SHe usually gets upsets argues with him and i get the pleasure of [censored] that little mind game up.

Watcher
07-31-2002, 01:07 PM
BUMP

FerroMone
07-31-2002, 08:54 PM
:-)

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 09:25 PM
Hey, Watcher - wanna go get a bite to eat later on?My place or yours?*grin*

Watcher
08-14-2002, 09:29 PM
Sounds great my place ill cook up something real good. Might grab a nice drink as well lol. What exactly do you like to \"bite\" lol. *Biggrin* - depending on youre response i then get one of the following.

* A slap in the face
* Or a very flirtatous response from a very horny woman who is playing it cool he he.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 09:34 PM
That\'s great if you\'ll cook. I\'ll just ... bite whatever\'s offered to me, in that case - so I guess you\'ll have to show me where you want the biting to begin!

Watcher
08-14-2002, 09:36 PM
to add THATS VERY DIRECT I GET THE MESSAGE YOU ARE MAKING THE MOVE - No bullshit along the way no confused girl deciding to do something or not - a definte decision thats what i like to see.

Not fluff talk of quasi - sexual stuff or talk of a boyfriend while flirting with me. They always do that ive got a boyfriend - do you think i look sexy in this - i love him - i will leave him eventually - he isnt exciting enough things have goen stale - but he has this great car.

Now what i get from that is you are comfortable with youre boyfriend. You arent being excited enough - you are either

a) flirting with me to get a feel good feeling without taking things further to confuse me (i know what youre up to anyway)
B) you want to have a fling with me but nothing more - im an alpha

You have been wanting to leave youre boyfriend for 2 years but you havent so stop bullshitting. Not meaning you fullredtilt just girls i have come against in real life as a composite character.

Now thats why most men complain well me anwya single women avoid me like the plague now girls in relationships and married well they hover around me like a plague. Unfornatley hte local beta males know they are married / taken and take great pride in mentioning the girls husband so i get stuck no where.

ONLY TACTIC EMPLOYABLE - avoid and ignore those that are doing it - married types

And to make sure within general conversation constantly mention i only go with single girls with no ties. Or to get cold and nasty in some instances without being direct to the ones that dont get the point that im not playing these mind games.

A single girls comes along with interest sure she mine but if you are someone else NO DICE

Ok enought complaining for now.

www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")

Watcher
08-14-2002, 09:38 PM
Let the *biting* begin he he.

Watcher
08-14-2002, 09:39 PM
Let the *biting* begin he he. I will even do some biting myself if you would like me to. Just show me how you like it :P

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 10:05 PM
Ok, then - but not until you\'ve streaked naked with blue hair. Isn\'t that what you promised to do if a woman asked you out?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 10:10 PM
She\'s right...you\'re in trouble now Watcher. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
08-15-2002, 07:10 AM
The problem with married women is that it takes three to put out enough sex to equal one single girl. Not that there isn\'t the will/drive/libido but scheduling problems inevitably arise. Most of them can\'t get away for a tryst when you\'re free too.

The good side is you don\'t have to feed them (as much) and they don\'t usually want to get married (again.) Plus, a certain \"naughtiness factor\" can really spark things up.