PDA

View Full Version : Stimugel on guys?

rjm
07-31-2002, 05:35 AM
Yeah, this is gonna go the way of the \"Natural Phero in the God-created Roller Bottle,\" but--

Have any of the guys applied Stimugel to themselves / had it applied to them?

We know what it\'s supposed to do to / for her, but what if we get it on us?

Just wondering; not going to burn up a packet until I have a reason to. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

oscar
07-31-2002, 09:26 AM
Randy,

Tried some out on SO in some \"second round action\" (thankfully!), she claimed it burned like Ben-Gay and wasn\'t too thrilled. I tried what remained in the packet as a helmet wax, (washcloth in hand in case it burned me too), but it didn\'t have any effect on me at all, no tingling, no burn, no nuthin\'!

I\'m thinking about emptying a packet into an empty lip balm jar and cutting it 1:1 with some vegetable glycerine. I\'m hoping that somewhere in the dilution process I can take the burn down to a tingle. Maybe she\'s just especially sensitive to the stuff. Anyone else have this result?

At any rate, I\'ll offer the following bits of advice:
1.Don\'t whip this stuff out in a first lay situation unless this was what you used to lure her into the sack in the first place.
2.Start out with much less than what the directions say to use, like a dot the size of a matchhead. Gently apply directly to the underside of the clitoris. Add more if needed.
3.Have a washcloth or towellette handy in case she experiences any discomfort.
*Maybe even dilute it before using it the first time, since she may not be too willing to try it again if the initial results weren\'t good.

I see the potential in the stuff, but I\'m going to have to work with it before becoming truly confident about using it.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif