PDA

View Full Version : i dont know whats going on... help guys

**DONOTDELETE**
07-31-2002, 12:02 AM
ok ive tried tried wearing soe with npa for the past 2 weeks or so maybe more.. i didnt mix them but i have like the npa in different spots with soe in others.. i usually put on 1 in on each wrist maybe less, behind ears 1 in, pulses on neck 1 in. and maye 1 or 2 at the bottom of the neck..

for the npa this is how i do it b/c im scared of o/ding. i put my thumb on the top of the bottle turn it upside down and use that little bit on both arm or back of neck....

Ive got nothing at all yet..... ive been at work (waitor) and nuttin yet.. nothing i didnt get b4. also i went to fridays today and didnt get much.. the mall not much there either.. schools starts in a few weeks and i really would like everything ready by then..

please tell me something that i should invest in guys... i have money, but im a big car fan and i want a car really bad... so i dont have way to much to spend.. and how long do pheros last? like i went to fridays maybe 3 or 4 hours after i put the pheros on.

just tell me what yall think, im 17 years old gonna b 18 in early 2003. 5 10\' 140 pounds but will b more once i start working out again hopefully 150 or so.. been taking some time off for working to hard from a shoulder injury.

thanks ahead of time

**DONOTDELETE**
07-31-2002, 12:20 AM
im thinking i should buy some AE, TE, or maybe the RM pack yall tell me what yall think... im just gonna look into it during school the most if it dont work then i give up on this phero stuff.... but i would not like to... since for some odd reason i think theyre doing something.. when i havent really seen something big... my main goal is a DIHL.. as soon as i get that im happy.. or maybe someone coming and talking to me.. i jst need some type of assurance that any of this is working...

FerroMone
07-31-2002, 12:39 AM
same here, I am also having difficulty achieving DIHL in my targets. But i think i got a hit using homemade SOE mix. You should not buy another phero products yet.

Try changing the dosage of your application. The hits you get will depend also on how much amount you are applying on your body.

CptKipling
07-31-2002, 04:54 AM
Increase you NPA dosage, and cover it up with cologne or the SOE.

As a rule, i normall apply -none to the head (back and/or sides of neck, behind ears, forehead, temples, jaw line, chin etc.), and SOE on the front of my neck (so the -rone can mingle with the -none) and arms, and strait -nol products on my arms. I dont know why i started this rule, but it seems to work.

I also put a spray or two of TE on a T-shirt.

I would get the RM thing, \'tis very good. You can make JBX with that aswell.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-31-2002, 10:55 AM
whats the homemade soe mix FerroMone? and also so its best for me to go with the RM pack? how about something lke AE, or TE? the only thing im worried about is putting to much -none on, then everyone running away from me..

Watcher
07-31-2002, 12:47 PM
Carious Jay im going to give backwards advice that have you ever had any responses from pheromones we dont want to be attacked if its doesnt work. You could try some weights work or with youre injury maybe an EMS system (thats the electro muscular stimulators) But for someone youre age i would say just as an experiment (you should be trying a lot of different application types) ie SOE by itself NPA by itself etc thats how i succeed try new things think up weird combos amounts try them out the SOE will last quite some time.

TRY SOE ON ITS OWN FOR A FEW DAYS. Because if youre seeing nothing so far then trying something else may go nowhere (so you are where you are now anyway) or could actually work for you.