PDA

View Full Version : Hits and a question about SOE/PI mix

**DONOTDELETE**
07-30-2002, 02:35 PM
The phero products i\'ve got at the moment are PI and Contact 18 (yes- laugh all you like at that one) anyway, i\'ve got a couple of things that would probably class as hits.

1. Last week in a queue to buy some train tickets. I was wearing two dabs of PI concealed with coolwater aftershave. Was just standing in the queue minding my own business and looking the other way when a slightly above average looking woman [about 25 i guess and about 5\'10\" - way taller than me - yikes :-o ] tried to start of conversation with me, i can\'t remember what she said but she seemed like she was just making an excuse to talk to me, when i turned to her she jabbered some general stuff about how crap the station was for a few seconds then exclaimed \"Its soo hot in here\" and fanned her face. It was certainly NOT HOT in there at all! From what i\'ve read here i guess she could have been ovulating and it was a response to the none i was wearing. I smiled and muttered some reply and went back to my staring off into space. After about half a minute she started talking to me again and we chatted for a while, when a position was open she pushed me towards it and fended off someone who tried to queue jump me! I wasnt really attracted to her at all, but what was important was that this kind of thing virtually never happens to me. I guess it could have been the mones.

2. Couple of days later, at the train station waiting for my train to London where I was going to visit a friend. Sat down on the same bench as an attractive woman (about 30-35 at a guess) again wearing two dabs PI/coolwater. A wasp starting buzzing around us and we both tried to swat it, I mentioned something about one little insect causing so much trouble, we smiled then i looked back up at the arrivals board. After a minute or so more she starts talking to me about how nice the town is and asks me about where I am, what am I doing etc. I eventually learn that she’s here visiting her boyfriend  (I know she’s older, [I’m 19] but hey, she was cute!). Still she seems a bit disappointed when my train arrives. Again I’m tempted to think it was the pheros because people don’t usually just strike up conversation with me. I’ve never had it before at the station. I’m also thinking that wearing none is a great way to attract sexy older women! Ahhh every teenage boys dream /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Girls my age haven’t got a clue about anything!

3. Went to visit my Ex (also 19) for a few days in Kent, we’ve just become friends again after a few months me feeling pretty hostile towards her after breaking up with me. I was wearing PI again and this was the first time she had seen me when I’m wearing mones. She seemed to be leaning into me all the time, in the cinema and when we were just watching videos she always made sure her body was against mine in some way. It wasn’t exceptionally sexual, but I found it unusual. I think I OD a fair bit a couple of times, but didn’t have any bad reactions If I did. though perhaps I’d have got better reactions if I’d not OD’d!

4. Whenever I wear PI I feel much more confident, a lot more so than when I wear my other pheromone product contact 18. This has happened everytime I’ve worn it.

Well, there’s my best stories so far, I haven’t worn mones for long, hopefully there’s more to come. Haven’t tried approaching many girls yet, but I’m not really desperate to get into a relationship at the moment, but it doesn’t hurt to experiment.

I’m going to order some SOE tomorrow, because it seems a more suited to my age range. However, I was wondering if SOE mixes well with PI, to give it a bit more of a kick? Has anyone tried this? Also I was considering using SOE as you guys have suggested normall, but put a small dab of PI right under my nose so I get the confidence boost too. What do you think?

Grimnim

oscar
07-30-2002, 11:10 PM
grimnin,

These were exemplary hits. But a hit ain\'t [censored] unless you capitalize on the opportunity it presents to you. \"Older\" women have a great deal to offer to you, and the older YOU get, the fewer of them you\'ll see around. Take it as it comes, and let no opportunity to hone your skills evade you.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

FerroMone
07-31-2002, 12:44 AM
Well i think younger ones are better. Although older women have more experience and have greater emotional stability, younger ones have better physique and is also hotter /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-31-2002, 03:10 AM
They have both got something going for them and i\'m slowing building confidence so i can go out and make the most of hits. And the stuff of fastseduction.com and this site used together should be dynamite! With PI and hopefully SOE in my arsenal I should be able shift the odds in my favour both with girls my age and with slightly more mature women.

I\'ll post anymore hits i get and any other reactions that i find. I should have a lot of fun later this year. I\'m on a psychology course at uni and the ratio is about 4 girls to every boy! Should be fun going to lectures with pheros on. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif A room packed full of girls. heh heh, sounds like fun!
In the meantime i\'m going to try and capitalise on any hits i do get more.

And also, could someone tell me if a SOE/PI mix would work, or would they just separate out? Anyone with experience, please let me know!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-31-2002, 04:21 AM
Oscar, truer words never spoken!! i think the younger guys on this forum could learn from your aged wisdom!! try to post more often about your insights into women, youre one of the few folks on this forum that has the age, maturity and insight that all us younger guys could definitley benefit from!!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-31-2002, 04:23 AM
Great Post!!! thank you for sharing that...i have found that PI is probably one of the most consistent, powerful ;mones that i own...it never fails me if that makes sense...in other words, i can go anywhere and i will attract something with PI, not to mention it makes me feel great!!! it really is true that you get what you pay for...

rjm
07-31-2002, 05:08 AM
grimnim:
Yeah, those were hits! There\'s been a lot of observation that older women are attracted to -none (PIm, in your case). Oddly, younger females seem to be attracted more to -nol, which you weren\'t using around your 19yo ex.
You will find yourself being more confident. I\'m working on the \"looking through someone\" level of eye contact.
As for the ex -- dude, let her go is the best advice I can give. There was a reason you split, and it\'s not likely the reason has gone away. ...Just from my own experience...

MajorPlayer:
...but are you sure you want to attract \"something?\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Just watch out for the the neighbor\'s Pit Bull! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SwingerMD
07-31-2002, 09:27 AM
\"Just watch out for the the neighbor\'s Pit Bull!\"

LOL /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif . Ya no kidding. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Watcher
07-31-2002, 01:03 PM
Anyone using pheros for sexual attraction needs to capitalize where necessary.

However other uses are also there
Business and sales
Improve social contacts.
Testing of new phero products for forum data.

bills
07-31-2002, 08:58 PM
Most of you aren\'t old enough to remember Benny Hill, the British comedian. He had a song he used to sing:
Give me an older woman every time,
Give me an older woman every time,
They don\'t yell and they don\'t tell and they\'re grateful as hell.
Give me an older woman every time.

As far as younger ones having better physiques - Benjamin Franklin, who was known as quite the womanizer in his time, wrote in Poor Richard\'s Alminac \"All cats are grey when the lights go out\" Think about it.
You will find many older women more understanding, more sensitive to your needs and you will find you can actually have more interesting conversations with them and learn more from them.
Best of all, you don\'t have to deal with the mind games the younger ones put you through.

FerroMone
07-31-2002, 09:00 PM
Holy shi**, i wish i attended a class like that 4 girls to 1 boy what a great site. Unfortunately for me though, when i was in college the ratio in Engineering class was 5 boys to 1 girl.